Mark is Jealous | MarkHyuck

By lunamintheu

Haechan is clinging unto Jeno and Mark really hate it. "Yah! Why are you sticking to me like a glue? Get away... More

Final

8.1K 338 104
By lunamintheu

This book may make some people feel uneasy; therefore, if the contents make you feel unhappy, stop reading. Although English is used, it is not my native language, so please bear with me if the book is not beautifully written with a large vocabulary and perfect grammar. If you would like to correct any of my future errors, I would be grateful.

......

"Aish!" Mark groaned and crumpled a piece of paper in his desk before tossing it. Mark is hard at work on their comeback, and he is writing lyrics, but nothing comes to his mind. He can't think straight, but he needs to finish them before this weekend because he also needs to contribute to the songwriting and arrangement.

The issue is that he can't concentrate. Mark is currently irritated.

"That is the 127th piece of paper you have thrown today, Mark Hyung. Before you go to bed, clean up your messes!" Jisung commented that he sounded like he was scolding Mark, and he bit the last piece of pizza for tonight. How does the youngest know that the crumpled papers are already 127?

"I know!"

"Ah, Haechan hyung is sleeping next to Jeno hyung again. So, I'll be your roommate for the rest of the days. He already informed our manager so don't bother. I will behave hyung." Added Jisung, what he said just made Mark caught off guard.

"Again? Hey, it's been a week." his complaints, a pucker between his eyebrows appeared.

"He said it's very comfortable to sleep with Jeno hyung." the younger said.

Mark appeared to be dissatisfied with what he had just heard, and he despised it. Is Haechan still angry? He didn't mean to hurt him that day, and it's all his fault. Mark was stressed and tired that day, so he felt sorry for Haechan because he vented his frustrations to the boy who didn't do anything. He's truly sorry. After that, the younger one began to avoid him. Instead of Mark, he's clinging to Jeno, which irritates him greatly. Even Mark was perplexed as to why.

He wanted to apologize, but a part of him is kind of afraid, for what reason? He didn't know. What's happening?

"I'm done. Hyung, I'll go to bed first. Bye." and the maknae rushed off to their room while yawning.

Mark left alone. It's already 11:25 pm and he is still not sleepy. He was thinking about the incident that happened that day. Mark didn't hate Haechan. Actually he's happy whenever he is with him. He shouldn't talk if he is stressed. It will be a mess if he talks.

"Ahh! I'll just sleep." Before going to bed, he jotted down his thoughts and washed his hands. When he walks into his room, it feels empty; it always does. He sighed deeply and shook his head before falling asleep. Jisung has already fallen asleep; that was quick

*

"Ah Haechan-ah please!" Jeno whined, removing Haechan's arms from hugging him behind but Haechan didn't bother to put off his arms. He loves to hug Jeno. Jeno is always fluffy and loves to cling to him.

"Shut up. I'm still sleepy. It's very comfortable here."

Jeno let out a long sigh and simply gave up. He's not going to win against Haechan anyway. Haechan is acting like a baby with him, but he can't complain because the boy is adorable. He enjoys his cuteness. Jeno is a wonderful person.

"Yah! Get to your feet!!" Mark stormed into the youngsters' room. He didn't even bother knocking and went straight to Haechan who pulled Jeno's shirt and hugged him tightly, oblivious to Mark's presence. Well, Haechan is still drowsy.

"Oh, hyung. What's the matter? We're about to get up." Jeno answered, still in shock because of Mark's action.

Because Haechan ignored him, Mark's brows twisted. He doesn't give a damn about Mark. He just wanted to hug Jeno more, and Mark is getting irritated again. He sighed as he exited the younger's room, not answering Jeno because he is afraid he will become enraged at him for no apparent reason.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? Seriously?" he asked himself, looking back at the room where the youngsters were sleeping.

"Ouch." He screamed, realizing he had run into the wall because he was still looking around the room. Chenle laughed because he saw what happened to Mark and thought it was hilarious. Chenle is always cheerful. Renjun nudged him to stop giggling because Mark appeared to be annoyed once more. It was extremely rare.

"Are you okay hyung?" Renjun asked him. Seems he is worried. Of course, Renjun is a generous boy and he cares a lot for their leader.

"Not really. I'm frustrated to death.I need to calm myself." he sighs. They heard a soft chuckle that caught their attention from the younger's room where Mark came from and he can't be wrong. It is Haechan.

Seems he's enjoying his life with Jeno.

"I bet Haechan wants to cuddle Jeno." Renjun started and sipped the last drop of his milk and looked at the room smiling.

"How did you know?"

"I saw it, they were always like that every morning." and Mark frowned. Chenle giggled and poked sleepy Jisung now.

"What about Jeno?"

"He liked it. Jeno is being hard to get sometimes just to see Haechan's aegyo and being a baby around him. Wow, he's so smart."

"He liked it? He must be crazy. Nothing is cute about Haechan! What's with him? Wow! I really hate them both!" he asked, a little bit angry and Renjun sensed his strange attitude. This is new. Renjun secretly kicked Chenle's leg under the table, not a very strong kick. Just enough to catch the younger's attention. He smirked.

"Hyung! Haechan hyung is cute in everything! Right Jisung-ah?" Chenle defended and Jisung slightly agreed by nodding his head slowly.

"Yeah everyone likes him. Except you!" Renjun pointed at him with a spoon.

"Me? I like him, of course. He's funny."

"Then why were you two ignoring each other? It's very unusual because Haechan loves being with you more than us. He obviously adores you so much. Then what happened hyung?"

"I- I don't hate him. I just made a huge mistake a-and I threw harsh words at him." Mark said and he looked away and took his coffee that Renjun made for him. Renjun is very kind as Jeno.

"You said you hate them both." Said Chenle.

"I don't remember." he rolled his eyes.

"Jaemin really needs to move back here. Just what the hell is he doing at Hansol hyung's place?" he added glaring at the room before leaving. Renjun chuckled, slowly shook his head and decided to take those two out from their room before Mark would burst into his anger. That's not a good idea, while Chenle is convincing Jisung to wash his face.

*

"Yah! When are you planning to come back here Na Jaemin?!" Mark asked, he's on the line talking to Jaemin who's staying in Hansol's place together with Jungwoo, Yukhei and Kun, the other rookies from their agency. Yes, they're living together.

"I don't know hyung. I want to stay here longer. This is a kind of paradise."

"Yah!" he shouted, sounding very annoyed.

"What now?! Did you just shout at me? Hyung! I'm in the middle of healing my injuries and I need a comfortable place! Why are you so mad today? Did something happen? Stop letting out your fucking frustrations to me! Oh god!"

"Why in the world do you have to be sick?"

"Do you think I liked it? Hyung I'm hanging up now. I want to take a nap."

Jaemin had already hung up before Mark could respond. Mark ruffled his hair, hoping Jaemin wouldn't misinterpret his tone of voice. There he goes again, why is he so fucking angry and irritated? He is at a loss for possible responses. Their dorm is already clean, and the kids are well-behaved. They were joking around, and it wasn't bothering him. So, what exactly is the fucking reason?

"Jeno-yah!"

"Yah Haechan! Stop! It's very ticklish." Jeno giggled.

"It wasn't the first time I kissed your neck. How can you be so fluffy? Adopt me right now!"

Kissed? Haechan kissed Jeno? What the fuck?! And Jeno let him do that? What in the world is he thinking? Mark then shifts his gaze where the younger's was cuddling again.

"I don't have money to feed you."

"You take a part time job then. You will be my daddy." and they both giggled. The Youngers were just fooling around but for Mark, it sounds like they were flirting. Mark is working again for the lyrics, and like the moment last night, his head must be asleep because he can't think of anything again. It's pissing him off.

'You can't think of anything because those two are always flirting around! You want to be cuddled by Haechan, that's why!'

"FUCK! JUST SHUT UP! I DON'T THINK THAT FUCKING WAY!"

The younger ones looked at him confusedly and a bit concerned. They were in SM Entertainment's practice room and he almost forgot that he was with those two.

"Hyung! Are you okay?"

"Oh? O-oh, yes. M-maybe." he stuttered coz Haechan is the one who asked. No, Mark is not okay, he is pissed. Really pissed.

"Hey, come with me for a second. We need to talk." Mark pointed out Haechan, signing to follow him and then he turned around to walk first. Haechan followed him quietly.

They both reach the lobby and Mark decides to sit on the couch and Haechan quietly sits beside him. The elder looked flustered, this is the chance that he should talk about what happened that day.

"U-uhm." Mark first attempts to talk, he is nervous and a little bit confused. Why is he nervous? He just wanted to apologize. This is really weird.

"Hyung, do you have something to tell me?" Haechan asked.

"O-oh. I- I want to apologize for hurting you t-that day." he stuttered. Damn, he's really nervous to death. What the hell.

"That day?" he asked confusedly. He lifts his gaze for a while to think what Mark is trying to say. "Ahhh. Yes, that day. I remember now." he smiled sweetly, the elder's eye stuck in Haechan's smiling face just now. For him, Haechan looks so bright in his smile and for some reasons, he likes it.

"I- I want to s-say sorry.." he was still stuttering, eyes stuck on the boy's shining face. What a beautiful sight.

"It's nothing already. I am the one who should say sorry to you but I couldn't. Sorry hyung." Haechan pouted, the younger's visual is freaking cute for Mark. How can this boy become so cute without effort? It's just natural for Haechan and how can you blame him? He really shouldn't get mad at Haechan starting today.

"Nah, it's my fault. So, are we okay now?" Mark smiled and reached for Haechan's hand. The younger smiled and accepted his hand.

*

Mark had just finished writing lyrics and was grinning from ear to ear because he was finally finished. He didn't realize that reconciling with Haechan was the best solution, so Mark was inspired and many ideas just popped into his head, and he is now happily smiling. Renjun gave his hyung a slight smile, what's the matter with him? Mark appeared to be in a good mood today, as he appeared to be very happy.

"Hyung, you look so good. Did something happen?" Chenle asked him, out of the blue.

"Hm, nothing. I'm just happy." he smiled again.

"You and Haechan are good now I guess. Aren't you?" Renjun asked and smiled teasingly to his hyung and surprisingly, the elder blushed.

"I knew it! Wow, I'm so amazed that this is Haechan's effect on you."

"Hey w-what are you s-saying?" the elder stuttered while avoiding Renjun's gaze.

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about."

"Don't try to deny it because we know everything." They heard the maknae's voice.

Mark shut his mouth. He didn't know what to say, even though he wanted to figure it out. What the heck is happening is why he is very pissed every time Haechan and Jeno were always together. The leader was really clueless and he didn't know anything, but the members did. They aren't stupid like their leader not to notice his strange actions.

"W-what do y-you know?" Plus, he is still stuttering. Mark wants to curse and scold his tongue for being twisted at this moment. But of course he can't. It was a stupid thinking.

Renjun was about to say something, but he cut it off when the two members appeared giggling at each other like there's no bitterness in the world. Mark was caught off.

"Hey Jeno, I want to be in the next unit with you." Haechan said while eating his ice cream and arms were clung to Jeno's.

"Really? You told me I'm boring. Why do you want to be with me?" Jeno teased him.

"Yah! I didn't mean if it sounds rude to you. It's actually your charm. That's what I want to say. You're fun, but you make me stand out the most and it's very comfortable being with you." Haechan explains his side.

"Mm, it's fine anyway. It's not a biggie."

Mark is watching them enviously, and those two were not realizing everything because they're busy in their own world.

'I thought we're okay?' Mark says in his mind only, for him he thinks that Haechan is still ignoring him.

"Oh? Where are they going?" Chenle asked.

The Chinese members were surprised when suddenly Mark kicked the table beside him and just quietly walked away. The leader is upset about everything, he is still clueless but he also can't help being annoyed again.

"You think he will be okay?" asked Chenle.

"Of course, he will realize his feelings soon."

*

Dream members are at their dorm now. They look so tired from practicing and they really want to go to bed, except for Mark. The leader is still in his deep thoughts, there's no hint of being tired. When he saw Haechan passing from their room, he immediately stopped him from grabbing the younger's arm.

"You're still sleeping with Jeno?" he asked.

"Yes." Haechan smiled.

"Hey, I thought we're okay? Still avoiding me?" Haechan chuckled and he shook his head.

"No hyung. We were roommates already."

"Yah! I'm still your roommate and this is our room. You still hate me don't you? I told you I'm sorry. I wasn't into myself!" The leader whined.

"Hyung stop, I said it was nothing already. I just used to sleep beside Jeno these days because he's very comfortable. Jeno is fluffy." He smiled.

"Why? Aren't you comfortable being with me? You used to hang out with me instead of him. Am I being abandoned? I hate it when you smile because of him. I really hate it! Okay! Do whatever you want to do in your life, Lee Donghyuck." Mark exploded, his face became redder because of his annoyance and let the younger's arm go.

Haechan left dumbfounded when Mark slammed the door.

*

"Argh! Why did I say that? What the fuck Mark?! You're fucking crazy! It's not very cool. What will Haechan think? That I'm stupid? Ahh! It pissing me off!" Mark rubbed his hair not heeding Jisung who just woke up because of his noise. He just realized what he said to Haechan last night and he's cursing himself now.

"Is everything alright hyung?" the maknae asked and he nodded, not really paying his attention.

"Why don't you just tell him what you feel?" and there, he caught his hyung's attention.

"What feeling?"

"Hyung I'm not that naïve, but yes I'm still pretty innocent. But that's not the problem anyway. Everyone in this dorm knows what you think about Haechan hyung."

What does he think about Haechan? Mark stopped whining for a while to think carefully about the question that just popped in his mind. Really, what is Haechan for him? He didn't know, but he thinks that Haechan is really special to him.

After doing their daily routine, they start heading to the agency for them to practice again. Mark keeps throwing glances to Haechan who's enjoying his life with Jeno again. Seems that he was only struggling about what he did last night, and Haechan didn't think about it. What is this? Is he expecting something from Haechan? But seriously, he couldn't help staring at Jeno and Haechan, the two members were clinging to each other's arms. Haechan used to do that to him and he kind of misses him. Everything about the boy. Finally, he admitted it to himself.

Haechan is not just a friend. He is something more than a friend that he wants to be with, always. And the reason for his annoyance, he was jealous. Until now he was jealous of Jeno. The way the two cuddle each other just wants to make him snatched Haechan away from everybody. So, Mark decided to get rid of his jealousy.

He found Haechan, he's all alone in the vocal room and listening to some random songs. The younger waved at him when he came in and sat on a couch beside Haechan.

Haechan greeted him with a sweet smile that he really wanted to fixate on.

"Stop clinging to Jeno." He said. He didn't stutter this time. Haechan stopped what he was doing and looked confusedly at the elder beside him.

"What?"

"Can you stop hanging out with Jeno?"

"Hyung, are you drunk?" he tried to change the mood because Mark is really serious.

"It's too early to get drunk. I'm still a minor. What about you? Stop flirting with Jeno."

"Hey, we're not flirting, and why would I stop hanging around with him?"

"Because I hate it! I told you, I hate to see you smile because of him. You used to smile that bright because of me, but everything is different. Am I that replaceable? Huh? You said I'm your favorite right? I really hate you for ignoring me because of him! It really bothers me a lot if you're using all your time and attention on him. I know that it's my fault for making you feel hurt and I'm sorry okay? I'd be really crazy if I didn't tell you this." Mark burst his feelings inside. Haechan's eyes were filled with surprise while looking at his hyung.

"Are you jealous?" he grins, he didn't mean it but somehow he feels that Mark is jealous.

"Yes I am! So what?" the younger's grin quickly faded. Mark gave him a boyish smile and suddenly grabbed Haechan's waist and pulled him closer.

"I miss you Haechan. What did you do to me to make me feel sick without you? I'm sorry for hurting you, I didn't mean it. You can cuddle me if you want but not with Jeno! Don't you ever do it again!"

"H-hyung.."

"Don't hang out with him starting today Lee Donghyuck because I'm so fucking jealous and I like you. You under---" Mark was cut off by the younger's lips pecking unto him, "You idiot! You're not replaceable. You're better than anyone." Haechan said.the leader stiffened for a while and smirked before returning the kiss into a passionate one.

AN//
Hi co-MarkHyuck stan!
Hope you like it!
I posted it to asianfanfics too!
Sorry for wrong grammars.😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 141 9
it's not a story book but for sure from here you will get to know about good Yizhan/ Zhanyi / Wangxian/ Xianwang books. Though we the turtles or shi...
16K 554 22
❗; request are open (fluff only) ╔═════════☆♡☆═════════╗ ➪ where renjun is the one they adores the most. ╚═════════☆♡☆═════════╝ ↳ mostly...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC