ENGENTADO || Lee JOOHEON ✔

By minyoojiii

'ENGENTADO' (n) : Wishing to be ALONE and feeling 'people out'. [COMPLETED] M I N . Y O O . J I #727 in Short... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30. (end)
A/N - a story
RIP JONGHYUN

.7.

621 27 1
By minyoojiii

"I don't know that you had you like hip hop songs." Jooheon said as he took off her left earphone.

Jiah just looked at him not answering and looked to outside again.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me Jiah." Jooheon said again looked at her side.

"Can you stop being an engentado? And be like your happy bubbly brother?" Jooheon said nudged her arm.

"Don't compare me with Jimin." Jiah said without looked at him.

"I'm not compared you with him. I just want you change, back to the old happy virus Jiah." Jooheon said.

"I can't." She answered and then stood up and pressed the stop button.

Jooheon stood up and followed her as she got out from the bus.

M. Y J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
86.8K 189 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
150K 6K 72
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛Going on. ➽🩵Coming up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...