What Happened? » Lee Jangjun

By Winenct15

4 guys. Who will you pick? Ultimate crush? Bestfriend? Ex-boyfriend? Childhood friend? More

STALKER
Unexpected happenings
I can't believe this
The truth
My life sucks
Meet my GIRLFRIEND
Missing her
Childhood friend
Is she?
Headache
Time to rest
Tired
Messed up
Migration?!
Moving..
Boring
1 week to live
Author's Message

Transferee?!!

656 37 0
By Winenct15

Somi's POV

When I arrived at our school. I saw Jibeom and call him.  "Jibeom! "

"Oh hi Somi! "Jibeom said

"So, what's up? "

"I forgot to tell you that Tag will transfer here at our school." Jibeom said

So now I know why Tag is heading this way.

"YAHHHH!  Why did you not tell me that sooner! "

"Why are you angry?  Aren't you happy that your crush will be here. And it's going to be easier to stalk him! " Jibeon said.

"I don't know I'm just nervous.. "

"But why?" Jibeom said

"Nothing just see you at class!"

I don't know what to do. I have mix emotion right now. Happy but a little bit nervous. Whyyy nowwww??

I went upstairs at the rooftop so I can think more of it. This is where I always go when I'm bored, nervous, and when I don't feel anything. Then, I text Tag again because why not. I can see him up here. What a nice view! 

Hi Tag! Happy for you that you gain friends that fast! 

Tag's POV

When I was talking to my new friends. My phone suddenly vibrated and it was a text from my stalker.

Hi Tag! Happy for you that you gain friends that fast!

Where are you right now?  Can we meet?

I think not now maybe next time. I'm not confident to face you.

Don't be. Pleaseee

Next time Tag!  Hope we became classmates!

I really want to meet this girl. Aishhh!  I really think she's cute.

Somi's POV

I went to my class and sat beside Jibeom. And we talk several topics. And then Ms. Bae walked in our class with our new classmates. And i was really shocked it's TAG!

"Introduce yourself now. " Ms. Bae said.

"Hi classmates!  My name is Tag. Hope we all become close."Tag said.

After that all the girls screammn louder than a penguin. Like so annoying! I just rollod my eyes. And Jibeom saw it and tease me like there's no tomorrow.

"Go sit in the empty chair" Ms. Bae said.

Right after that I find the empty sit. And the empty sit is the one that is right beside me.

Tag just sat beside me. And I really just can't believe what is happening to me right now. Is this what you get after 5 years stalking him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...