*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

Oleh Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime
Chapter 2 Sammy's Back
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 5 Simmons
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 8 Hold Each Other
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
Happy Ending
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch

5.5K 118 5
Oleh Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

On the next morning, I awoke quite confused as I did not recognize the room I was in until all of my previous memories from the day before suddenly came flooding back to me. I frowned and hurried to the nearby restroom to examine my reflection in the mirror. I looked awful, with circles under my eyes and bloodshot eyes from crying so much yesterday. I checked my phone and noticed that Sam's first class wasn't starting for another hour. I wasn't a student at this dumb school, although it's not like the teacher would notice if I joined the class. I got out of the dorms and went around the back of a dark alley.

After switching back to my bi-pedal, I transformed into my alt-mode. After turning on my human hologram, I took off to a nearby clothing store. If I was going to fit in at this school, I needed a new wardrobe. I was not going to be seen in last night's clothes today. Searching around, I found a cute simple military button-up shirt and a pair of ripped jeans. I purchased them together with a brand-new pair of white and black converses. I returned to my alt-mode and made my way back to the university dorms. I used the opportunity to take a warm and refreshing shower before changing into my new outfit.

After finishing up, I went outside to wait for Sam and Leo outside their room. I waited me a couple of minutes outside before Sam and Leo eventually came out.

"Hey, Scarlett. How long have you been outside waiting?" Sam asked once he saw me leaning against the wall.

"Only a couple of minutes. It's alright. I don't mind waiting" I answered and he responded with a nod.

"All right, let's head to class now" Sam stated. I give a nod and follow the two guys off to their first class.

"Hey, are you a student here?" Leo asked after seeing that I didn't have any books or a school bag. I shook my head.

"Nope" I responded, "I just came over to spend some time with my big bro before I go back home." Leo nodded, and I could feel him watching me constantly as we headed to their first class of the day. Once, the guy blew me a kiss, and I quickly flipped him out.

Finally, when we made it to the classroom, the three of us took seats at the top left desk, with Sam and Leo sitting next to each other and I was sitting next to Sam at the edge.

Just then, the instructor put a clock up to the class to began the lesson and said, "Space. Time."

He suddenly bit into an apple and dropped it to the ground, saying the word "Gravity." I watched as a girl picked it up quickly and put it to her lips.

"Finish it up for me" the teacher said. I felt sick to my stomach from what I just seen.

He started talking about different constellations of stars, while I ignored him. I didn't pay attention to the lesson since I didn't have to. It wasn't until I saw Sam rapidly turning the pages of his book.

"Are you right, Sammy?" I worriedly asked. He continued turning the pages without responding.

"What are you doing, Sam?" Leo asked, but Sam continued on.

I noticed that other students started glancing at Sam with strange looks on their faces. All of a sudden, Sam dropped the book and held up his hand. I pushed myself into the seat and tried to shrink myself as quickly as possible. Whatever Sam was about to do, I did not want to be involved in.

"Put your hand down. Put down your hand" Leo muttered. I nodded at Sam, agreeing with Leo, but he was not paying attention to any of us.

Finally, the instructor noticed Sam and said, "Young man, there are no questions until I've reached the climax of my lecture," while Sam got up from his seat.

"I just finish your book but and there's only one problem" Sam told the teacher, "Einstein's wrong," which made everyone in the class laugh.

"Sammy, please stop" I whispered, trying really hard not to be heard by anyone else.

I watched Sam rushed to the front of the class, ignored the teacher, and began writing quickly on the chalkboard. He began speaking so quickly that I was unable to make out a single signal word he was using. I immediately recognized the weird old Cybertronian symbols as he began writing them on the chalkboard. It was difficult for me to grasp most of it, but one thing was certain, it was an ancient Cybertronian language. At last, Sam started talking quickly again and making funny weird faces. He finally stopped and everyone was staring at him as if he was insane.

"Young man, this is my universe here. I will not be punk'd in front of the Dean" the instructor spat at Sam, while getting in his face, "Do you understand?" He was reprimanding Sam in front of the whole class and started walking around in circles around him.

"I am the Alpha and the Omega" He said , "Get out of my class!" Everyone laughed except for me as I watched Sam bolt out of the classroom. Finally, the instructor looked at us.

"Anyone else care to have some sort of mental breakdown?" He asked. Nobody spoke up. He then gave a nod and resumed the lecture. I was a bit mad at the guy so without anybody noticing I hacked into the school's system and secretly mess around with the guy's profile by changing his name to Mr. Jerk. After that, I just continued to ignore the guy till the end of class.

At last, class was out. It was over, and I felt so relieved. Every minute that went by, I come closer to falling asleep. I hurried out of the classroom to go check on Sam and find out what was wrong with him in the dorms. Suddenly, Miss Blond Bitch and Leo, who was approaching her while holding a pizza box, were the first people I saw as I entered the dorm.

"Alicia, mi Amor, can I interest you in an 18-inch Zookeeper's special? Extra-large, triple cheese, with every known animal as a topping. Basically, I've got, like, 18 inches of meat. Unless you're vegetarian. All right. It's cool. I am, too," Leo said, showing her the pizza, but he soon changed his mind when he noticed the blonde's lack of interest.

"Sam home?" Miss Blond Bitch asked. I rolled my eyes.

'Yeah, this bitch is definitely up to something' I thought to myself, 'I need to find out what cuz momma is going to kick a blond bitch's ass again."

"Sam? I think he's died, but why don't we check?" Leo stated and opened the door to their room, but we all stopped dead in our tracks. It was if a coloring tornado had splattered colorful writing all over the walls, furniture, and equipment in the room. Sam was sweating as if he had just misplaced his phone, and the entire dorm was covered with many symbols on the wall. He had experienced this on numerous occasions, and whenever it happens, he gets extremely anxious.

"Hey!" Sam said, "You ever have a song stuck in your head? It's like the worst song ever, but you can't help to whistle it or sing it 'cause it, like, repeats itself, repeat itself, repeat itself?" Sam questioned as he moved towards a mini-fridge behind.

He began tossing kitten calendars everywhere, while saying, "Kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar, kitten calendar."

"Dude, what the eff?" Leo muttered as he observed Sam.

"Are you alright, Sammy? Would you like us to take you to the doctor?" I asked worried and freaked out.

"I know you're freaking out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Easy fix. Puzzle code in my head. Now it's on the walls. Everything is good. This is the part..." He started to explain and was going to show us something until he became paranoid when he knocked over a few papers.

"SSSHHS, SSSHHH!!!!!" all of us remained silent as he shushed us.

'Yeah, there is definitely a problem with him, and we should definitely take him to the doctor' I told myself.

I looked at Leo who was out of words while holding the pizza box with one hand. I sneakily took it away from him when he was not paying attention and began to eat it. It was really funny and entertaining watching Sam lose his marbles.

"Okay, what were ya saying?" Sam asked after a while. After eating three slices, I returned the remaining ones to Leo. After glancing at me, he turned to face Miss Blond Bitch.

"Alice, I'm horrified you had to see this" Leo responded, "Let's go," but Miss Blond Bitch grabbed hold of both of us and pushed us outside.

The last words I heard before being thrown out of the room was "Get out!"

"Wait, wait, wait! Can I just sit and watch?" Leo asked, "I'll... I'll eat my pizza quietly." I gave him a 'wtf' look, then sighed and turned to face the door I had just been shoved out of.

'How come that bitch shoved us out? I pondered in my mind. That's when I recalled the tiny spark of red behind her eyes. How could I have been so blind? I attempted to open the door, but it was locked.

"Fantastic!" I exclaimed. Just as I was ready to kick open the door, I noticed Mikaela round the corner.

"Scarlett, why are you in this place?" Mikaela questioned.

"Oh, we are trying to get into my dorm room" Leo answered.

"Leo, do you not have a key to your room?" I questioned him.

"Right" Leo said then got out his room key and unlocked the door.

"Sam?" Mikaela said but her grin quickly changed into a frown. It shocked me too to see Miss Blond Bitch kissing Sam in bed. Mikaela was furious. Both turned to face us.

"Mikaela!" Sam exclaimed.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Miss Blond Bitch asked and Sam nodded.

"Ex" after correcting her, Mikaela turned around to walk away.

"Sam Witwicky, what the devil were you thinking? After I speak to Mikaela, I'm coming back to kick both of your asses!" I yelled. I then sprint to catch up to her. Leo followed us.

"Mikaela, wait up!" I yelled, but stopped as soon we heard shouting and shattering objects coming from the room. Leo, Mikaela, and I turned around and sprinted back to the room.

"Sam, your bed buddy, Alice... whoa, whoa, whoa!!" Leo cried out, panicking at what we saw. Upon entering the room, all we saw was Miss Blond Bitch's mouth with a metal tongue around Sam's neck. I saw her pull her tongue back into her mouth, while Sam began screaming loudly like a little girl. Mikaela attempted to throw a metal box at Miss Blond Bitch, but she managed to avoid it, and I saw the box disappear out the window.

Immediately, I helped Sam up from the floor while he still screams like a little girl. He closes the door and we all began to go down the hallways the same time the room blew up. We ran inside a library room and hide under some bookshelves as we panted from exhaustion.

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! I can't believe I almost had sex with her in my dreams!" Leo whispered out. I looked at him with a gross face and quickly move away from him.

"I can tell that you really missed me a lot, Sam!" I heard Mikaela tell Sam.

"Look, it's not my fault ,okay?" Sam told Mikaela.

"It's not your fault?" Mikaela asked with disbelief. 

"Listen! Listen, I'm a victim!" Sam replied.

"Oh, you where a victim? Of what? Of what, a little 80-pound girl?" Mikaela yelled and whispered. I agreed with Mikaela and gave Sam a round head smack.

"Of... Of molestation. It was like getting humped in the neck by a Mountain ox!" Sam replied. I began to ignore Sam and Mikaela's disagreements and started watching the area in case the small Decepticon bitch made an unexpected entrance.

"I hope you had a lot of fun because this, this is over" I heard Mikaela tell Sam.

"Oh my God, people, just stop talking already!" I shouted.

"Scar, what's wrong?" Sam questioned.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, that bitch is a Decepticon searching for something, and I think she's looking for you, Sam" I said.

"Crap, you might be right, Scarlett" Mikaela said. I gave a nod. Just as we were finishing up our conversation, a wall exploded, sending people scattering and shouting. Quickly, we all jumped and survived the fall from the small balcony onto the hard ground. As we were all starting to run away, I spotted the bitch shooting at us and we took covered under the tables. After that, it shot made a hole on the wall, and we ran through it. Now we were racing outside to the parking area.

"You've got to get that box!" Mikaela said and Sam hurried over to get the box that Mikaela had thrown across the window.

"Scarlett, we need a car!" Sam screamed at me. I gave a nod.

"Got it" I said and changed into my bi-pedal mode and into my alt-mode. Leo looked amazed, but we were limited with time. Before I knew it, they were all on, and I sped away. I saw Miss Blond Bitch and I was prepared to get rid of her. Setting the gas at full speed, I ran her over. I could see flames flying everywhere, so she was definitely dead.

"Let's roll, baby" I said and we took off.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...
61.5K 2K 15
Life for you has always been a mystery. You never really knew why everyone was being so secretive and quiet around you. There was more behind the ot...
46.6K 771 9
GUESS WHAT GUYS THE THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! Scarlett Taylor is back and a new enemy to Earth and the Autobots. What will happen when...
35.5K 776 26
One year had passed since Autobots first came on Earth and helped saved the world from Megatron and his Decepticons. Now it's time for Riley and Sam...