Once Upon High School

By BangtanSonyeondanFan

Once upon high school, there were 14 Koreans in an american school. The 14 were considered to be in feud wit... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
ONE (Seating Arrangements)
THREE (Failure of a Prank)
FOUR (The Group Project)
FIVE (The Script)
SIX (Rehearsal)

TWO (The Lunch)

13 0 0
By BangtanSonyeondanFan

~Axarita~

It's been a week since Avery tried to bully/warn/diss us. But all in all in that week she tried to prank us but failed.

It's Monday and now we're sitting on our seats at our classroom. Minding our own things since there's no teacher. Me, I was playing my phone while listening to music, Acedia, Alecxa, Vernice and Anneiah are reading while Akia and Biatriz are playing a game themselves.

I keep on playing until................................................................ Avery popped out of nowhere and grabbed my phone.

"Ya! Nega mwohago issdago saeng-gaghani??!! (Hey! What do you think you're doing??!!)" I said. "English please b*tch." Avery said. "Naega silhdamyeon? Geugeol eotteohge halgeo ni? Eung? (What if I don't want to? What are you gonna do about it? Huh?)" "Jiyan oppa!!!! Please help me translate it~" she said while doing aegyo. Eww. Her aegyo sucks.

"Ugh. She said she doesn't want to. Now shut up will you. Neo michin jag-eun pabo ya. (You crazy little fool.)" Acedia said. Saying the last part a whisper but I heard it. Then Black Rose and BTS started to laugh hard at her last sentence. "What? Why are you laughing?" Avery said. "Amugeosdo. Geugeos-e daehae amu geosdo al pil-yoga eobs-seubnida. (Nothing. You don't need to know anything about it.)" James said in between laughs.

"Algo sipdamyeon hangug-eoleul baeusibsio. (If you want to know, just learn Korean.)" Nathaniel added also in between laughs. "Huh?" Avery said. "He said, if you want to know, just learn Korean." Lydia said. "How did you get that?" Avery said. "I used a translator/dictionary." Lydia said.

"You know. You should be more like your friend. Using her head, common sense and knowledge. Not like you, ranting and giving a tantrum every now and then." I said. "Yup she's right. You keep on calling for me if you start a fight with her. Naneun dangsin-i eotteohge ssaum-eul sijaghago dangsin-i michin yeojaleul ilh-eul hi gung-geumhae. (I wonder how you start a fight and lose at the end you crazy girl.)" Jiyan said to Avery and BR and BTS starts to laugh harder.

She then just walked away starting a tantrum like a kid. He was right though.
The bell rang meaning it's next period and the teacher got in the classroom and started the class.

•••••••

Classes in the morning finished. It was now time for lunch. We were heading to the cafeteria until BTS stopped us. "Wonhaneunge mwoya? (What do you want?)" I asked. "Did you forget that you owe me?" Jiyan said. "Geu? Beolgeum. (That? Fine.)" I said.

FLASHBACK
TWO DAYS AGO (FRIDAY)

ME AND MY FRIENDS JUST GOT OUT OF CLASS. WE WENT TO THE CAFETERIA FOR LUNCH. WE ORDERED OUR FOOD AND SAT ON A TABLE. WE ATE PEACEFULLY UNTIL SOMEONE RUINED OUR MEAL. IT WAS BTS. THEY PICKED UP THE FOOD WE WERE EATING AND DUMP THEM ON OUR HEADS THEN JUST WALKED AWAY.

WHILE ME FIRING IN ANGER STOOD UP AND WALKED TO THEIR TABLE. I PICKED UP THEIR FOOD AND DUMP THEM ON THEIR HEADS ONE BY ONE. THEN I LEFT AND GONE BACK TO OUR TABLE TO SEE BIATRIZ IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT THERE, WHILE THE OTHERS ARE ALREADY CLEANING UP. WE ALSO WENT TO CLEAN UP. BUT BEFORE I LEFT THE CAFETERIA I HEARD JIYAN YELL "NEO NA-EGE KEUN SIGAN-EUL JWOYA HWA!!!!!!! (YOU OWE ME BIG TIME!!!!!!!)"

END OF FLASHBACK

"So you're going with lover boy? I-" Acedia said and got cut off by Avery. " Hey! What's this I heard? Lover boy? You call Jiyan oppa that now?" "Uh..... No. That's just some expression/teasing phrase now shoo. Neo kopi. (You nosy girl.)" I said and she just walked away. "So as I was saying..... Wanna come to the garden with me?" Acedia said. " Nah. I'mma go to the rooftop. You guys?" Alecxa said. "Nah. We're gonna go to the cafeteria." Vernice said and Akia, Anneiah and Biatriz nodded. "So bye guys." I said and we went separate ways.

While me, I went to BTS. When I went to them they started leaving and I was left with Jiyan. Then he just started dragging me out the school. We arrived at a café. Then we ordered and started eating. After we went back to school and went to our classroom and continued our lesson and went on as the day ended.

MEANWHILE WITH OTHER MEMBERS

~Acedia~

As I went away from them, I went to the garden. I sat at bench there and ate. There are still so much time left so after I ate I continued reading my book that I was reading a while ago. At the middle of my reading, I can feel someone sit at the other side of the bench. I looked only to see Santy. Ugh....... I don't want any company right now. I want to be alone. He will start bothering me. I thought. Then he smiled and started to talk about random things I couldn't relate. Even though what he was saying was events happening in school. I don't know much since I don't pay attention about their drama crisis only my books and stories. I just forced a smile every statement he's saying.

~Alecxa~

After I left my friends, I went to the rooftop. I ate and after eating I started reading stories in my phone in peace. My peace was ruined until the door leading to the rooftop banged loudly. I looked to see only Tyson and he flashed me his box smile meaning he will bother me. I smiled awkwardly in return nervous about what does he want from me. Then he came closer to and started chatting about how great he is.

~Vernice~

After we left. We went to the cafeteria and ate. After eating we went back to our classroom expecting Summer, Alecxa and Acedia to be there. But to our dismay, it was Jansen, Nathaniel, Yohan and Hudson. We sat on our assigned seats and waited for the teacher to come. While waiting, the BTS members that were here started to talk and tried involving us in their talk. We never replied, just smiled forcibly trying to avoid them because of got so annoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
134K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
602K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...