Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Building a Pet House?

6.9K 379 97
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop. 

(F/n) wasn't expecting to find herself in her bedroom, nor had she anticipated finding herself waking up. She sat up in her bed, as the sheets rolled off of her form a little bit. Scratching the right side of her head in confusion, she figured that Drem had brought her in at some point.

Her clothes from yesterday were still on, but her hair was now somewhat tangled. Already, her right fingers got caught in a knot. She tugged them away, an "ow" leaving her lips. (F/n) searched to see where the monkey was, or at least what the time was.

Discovering that her wristwatch was still on her left wrist, she read the time to be eleven in the morning. Her stomach almost growled immediately after she had checked the time. She recalled that she had been waiting in the backyard for her dinner. Obviously, her body required rest more. Now, though, its objectives had apparently changed.

Climbing out of bed, she decided to grab a change of clothes and head into the shower. During the time period of gathering the desired items and walking to the bathroom, she still didn't see Drem anywhere. Given her short past with him, he was probably preparing something for her. Whether it was good or bad, she didn't know.

Hopefully, he hadn't returned to his state of emotional and mental breakdown. Rather, she wanted him to maintain his happiness from after she had calmed him down. Of course, this wasn't because she enjoyed seeing him joyful. It was just beneficial to her. A happy Drem meant most likely no violent episodes.

After she had finished her shower, she changed into her clean undergarments, pale green capris, cotton white v-neck and white fuzzy slippers. She buckled her watch on her left wrist and exited the bathroom. Upon doing so, she instantly stopped herself. Right outside the door was a simple bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal with a silver spoon in it. She could see the steam still rising from it before her eyes turned to the small note next to it.

Picking it up, she saw the front side blank. She flipped it over and read. Sorry for the simple meal, my little doe, but I want to work on the pet house as soon as possible. Also, your dinner from last night will be reheated for tonight's meal. P.S You sure do like to cuddle, don't you? I had trouble getting away from you this morning~

Feeling like a vein had popped in her head; she crushed the note, as her cheeks heated up some. She huffed and sat down in front of the bowl. As she shoveled the meal into her mouth out of embarrassment, she reminded herself to have a pillow in her arms before she fell asleep. That way, she couldn't accidentally snuggle with a plush monkey Drem.

Completing her meal, she stood up and took the bowl into the kitchen. After she set it in the sink, she went towards the garage. Her fear of the area was still there, but it was less than it was yesterday. Drem had only seemed interested in the tools when he had lost his control. So, making sure that he didn't lose it was a priority.

Opening the garage door, she became surprised with the amount of light that greeted her. She shielded her eyes with her right arm and wondered how the light bulb had suddenly grown so intense in illumination. Slowly, she lowered her arm and noticed that the garage door was open.

Freedom was staring right back at her, and she took a steady step forward in slight disbelief. The light of her future greeted her with open arms. She stepped forward again to greet it with open arms. Perhaps, she was dreaming.

A tug on her left leg awoke her from that fantasy quite abruptly. Looking down, she saw Drem staring back up at her. Of course, he would be there. What else would keep her from running into that bright light? "I'm not going to run away," she told him, despite her strong urge to do so.

The distance from where she was standing to the garage door was short, but she wouldn't make it with him so close. Sighing, she motioned for him to let go, and he complied. He led her over to the tool table, but her eyes did catch the sight of something interesting on the brief way there.

Poking out of one of the boxes was a piece of crimson fabric. She remembered seeing that when she had been searching through the boxes. Within that box were more fabric and sewing materials. Were they going to be using fabric to decorate the pet house?

Glancing to the tool table, she didn't notice any fabric there. Puzzled, she pushed it aside for the moment but kept it in the back of her mind. Drem tapped her on her left leg and signaled that he wanted to be picked up.

Obliging him, she set him on the table. "Wouldn't it be easier if you left that form? I can't imagine your plush arms being able to support most of these tools," she commented, as she pointed with her right thumb to the items on the wall. "Or, are you going to leave that form soon?"

Nodding his head, he moved across the table and stopped next to a book. She didn't get a chance to read the title before he opened it and began to turn the pages. Eventually, he halted his action on page one hundred. The section was entitled Dog or Cat Houses.

Scanning over the first page of instructions, she thought that it looked easy enough. The only problem was that she had rarely used any of the tools on that wall. She had utilized a hammer before when she had needed to put new pictures on her actual room's walls. "So, who's going to be the one to start this project?"

Personally, despite her knowledge of tool using, she wished to start. She felt better having the tools in her hands than in Drem's. Much to her dislike, he pointed to himself, as he moved away from the book. He dusted the table off, effectively pushing the crushed ring onto the floor.

Soon after that action of his, she felt the air become cold. A saw now hovered in the air, as a piece of wood, which had been resting by the garage entrance, was brought over to the table. The sound of a saw cutting through wood quickly filled the room, and she kept her gaze focused on the potential weapon.

More wood was cut up, but the pieces were smaller than she expected them to be. From the looks of things, the pet house was going to be too small to fit an animal like a cat or dog in it. Maybe, Drem was planning on creating a birdhouse?

As the process moved along, he presented her with some nails and a hammer. She went to work, following the guidelines of the book, but she occasionally would glance over to Drem. He was using a chisel and was shaping the wood into something that didn't resemble a house in the slightest. In fact she didn't know what he was attempting to make, but it looked incredibly odd.

Morning progressed into the afternoon, and she still wondered what he was doing with the wood. He had thrown out his old work and started anew, but it still resembled something unfamiliar to her. She leaned a bit closer and raised an eyebrow. Was that supposed to be a hand?

"Drem, you're clearly not helping with this project. Just what are you making?" she inquired, setting her work down. She had decided to start on a new house, since the previous one was finished and did end up being a birdhouse. Not a well built one, but it was still recognizable as one. The tools were set down, and the cold lessened a bit.

Swiftly, a piece of paper was laid down on the table, and the pen began to write. A separate project, just continue to work on yours. Don't worry about mine; it's a surprise. I merely need to work at it a little more before I get it right.

"I thought that I agreed to build a pet house with you?"

You did and you are. I'm right here with you; I'm just not building it myself. I was going to help you until a better plan came into my mind, my little doe. Just make sure not to go running outside. I'd hate to have to drag you back in across cement. Plus, it would draw some unwanted attention. Can't have the neighborhood knowing about me after all, though, they would probably brush it aside as a trick of the mind. Or, maybe they would think that you have lost your mine.

"Noted," she answered, rolling her eyes but knowing full well that he would do that to her if she did try to escape. "You really should learn not to threaten others if you want them to like you," she mumbled out, as she picked up her tools again.

I didn't threaten Nathan and look where that got me. His past actions did bring me to meet you, but a lot was taken away from me to get here. I merely wish to secure what I have left. You would want to keep something incredibly safe if it were of high importance to you, wouldn't you?

"I suppose that I would, but I'm not some object that you can keep locked away, Drem. Just because I decided to calm you down yesterday, doesn't mean that I'm okay with your actions. It only signifies that I recognize that your way of thinking has been warped into something far different from mine. We clearly have different definitions for how to take care of someone, and I don't see our two viewpoints melting together anytime soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 17.4K 34
Amelia Sage is trying her best to help her family get more money. Since Amelia lives with her divorced mom, things are much harder, they have many de...
545K 28.3K 95
It is told that a monster lives in the abandoned ruins by the village of Watergrove. Children are warned not to look into the eyes of the monster, or...
350K 8.7K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
382K 20.4K 55
Finally graduated from college at the age of twenty, (F/N) (L/N) attains her dream job at a famous toy store. Enchantment and beauty await her, but w...