*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

By Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... More

Intro
Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime
Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 5 Simmons
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 8 Hold Each Other
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
Happy Ending
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 2 Sammy's Back

5.8K 137 10
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

I spent a few hours driving past numerous busy roadways, tears continuously streaming down my sad baby blue and purple eyes. I reached my destination at last. It was Sam's College. Using a shady dark alley, I turned back into my bi-pedal mode and changed into my human form before making my way to the school. It was thanks to Sam's parents that I found out the name of the school and the dorm where his room was located. Also, technically, they were still my adoptive parents. As soon as I entered the campus, I could hear a ton of loud music. I followed the sound and discovered a massive party in progress.

Knowing Sam, it is possible that he might be there. Hopefully, my gut was correct, as I truly need someone trustworthy to chat to.

I walked throughout the area, watching people dance, and looking around for my brother/best friend. My sensors picked up Leo Spitz, also known as Sam's roommate. I approached him and noticed the man giving me a perverted look. I choosed to ignore his disgusting face and rolled my eyes.

"Hi, my name is Scarlett. Could I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Go ahead and ask, beautiful" He said, "My name is Leo." Again, I rolled my eyes.

"Firstly, I'm taken and way out of your liege, buddy. Secondly, I'm trying to find someone name Sam Witwicky. He's my older brother" I answered.

"Wait, Sam's your brother?" He asked and I nodded, "Here's at the bar right now. Can I ask why you're searching for him?"

"No" I responded, "It's none of your damn business," and turned around to go. As soon as I got to the bar, I was shocked at what I was seeing. A blonde bitch was resting on Sam's lap as he sat in a chair.

'If Mikaela saw this, she be piss' I thought to myself. Both turned to look at me when I approached them.

"Scarlett!" Sam cried out in horror. He gave me a "please, help me out" expression, so I nodded and gave it to him. I quickly flashed the blond bitch a fake smile as I turned to face her.

My usual baby blue eyes turned red as I spoke, "Hey, bitch, get your ugly ass away from my brother before I kick your sorry excuse of an ass." I could tell that my eyes startled her a little, but she still had the guts to turn and face me with an audacious look.

"Can you see that your brother is busy?" she asked.

"I warned you" I responded and then I punch the bitch right in the face. As I watched her fall to the ground, I picked up a bottle of alcohol the counter and poured it all over her body.

"By the way, bitch, I know Sam better than anyone else and I he's just too stupid to cheat on his girlfriend" I said.

"Thank you for the save, Scar" Sam remarked, but before I could say more, we heard a man yelled from the front door.

"Hey!" a boys exclaimed, "who drove the freaking yellow Camaro?!" Both of us exchanged a quick glance and dashed to the window to discover that Bumblebee's alt-mode was parked on the lawn outside. I followed Sam as he went outside to confront Bumblebee.

"What are you doing?" in a panic, Sam asked Bumblebee.

": Houston, we have a problem:" Bumblebee answered back.

"What is it?" Sam asked, but before Bumblebee could respond, the guy that yelled earlier came shouting from behind.

"Freshmen!" He was standing close to another person and yelling at us.

"Yeah" Sam replied while staring at him.

"Is that your car in our bushes?" He asked.

"It's my car" I snarled with my red eyes, "so now leave us alone before I beat the shit out of the both of you until you're drop dead on the ground." Both flinched, racing back inside.

"You have a ride? Bro, why are you holding out on us?" Leo asked, who obviously did not listen to what I had just said that the car belonged to me and not Sam. He came outside with a few of his buddies. I made the decision to ignore them as did Sam.

"Come on, Scarlett, let's go" Sam said. I nodded and made my way to the passenger seat, but before I could open the door, the blonde bitch returned.

"I love Camaros" she stated to Sam, wiping her grubby palm on Bumblebee's door. I flashed her a growl, but all I got was silence.

"I can't do this right now, okay?" Sam told her, but she was obviously not paying attention.

"Don't be a wimp" she told Sam and moved to get in the car, but I stepped in in time to stop her.

"Listen, bitch, you really are starting to get on my last nerve" I said, "Now take a hint and get out of here before I ruin your pretty ugly face even more."

As I finished, the bitch gave me a dirty look and spit in my face, which did it. I snapped and took a hold of the bitch's hair and began dragging her in the direction of a nearby fountain. A few individuals, Sam among them, kept telling me to stop, but I wasn't paying attention. I had an ugly day today and this bitch wasn't helping. I went up to the fountain and threw her in with a lot of force. I then proceeded to pour a garbage can filled with trash all over her body.

I watched her stand up and prepare to attack me, but Bumblebee showed up next to us and slammed her with his passenger door. I hurriedly got into the car, and Sam gave me a startled look as we sped away.

"Huh, what?" I asked.

"Scarlett, why did you do that?" He questioned. I leaned in towards the seat, shrugging my shoulders.

"Not sure. I simply couldn't stand that bitch anymore" I crossed my arms and murmured. He shook his head and sighed.

"Hey, Bee, where are we heading?" I asked leaning forward to ask Bumblebee.

": y-you... will see" He replied.

I nodded and proceeded to think about what Optimus had said earlier as I leaned against the window. I wanted to cry, but I stopped myself. Instead, I looked outside and before I realized the long drive caused me to nod off. I woke up as soon as the car stopped. It dawned on me that it was almost fully morning. I turned to look around and that's when I noticed Optimus standing atop a cemetery.

'Oh, scrap!' I thought to myself as I swiftly lowered the seat to avoid being seen by the powerful Autobot leader. I saw Sam, who had also just woken up, step out and turn to face Optimus. He stopped and turned to face me, who was desperately attempting to hide from him.

"Are you coming?" He questioned. Swiftly, I shook my head.

"No" I angrily replied shocking him a bit considering that it was Optimus the one outside, "I don't want to talk to him or see him."

"Are you alright? What's happened?" He asked.

I turned my head and said, "It's a long story, Sammy. Just know that we got into a fight and I'm not planning on talking to him any time soon."

"I understand" He muttered as he closed the door and approached Optimus.

"You won't give me a day, huh? You won't give me one day in college?" Sam asked with obviously frustrated.

"I'm sorry, Sam, but the last fragment of the All-spark was stolen" Optimus said. Still hiding inside the car, I eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Like what? Like Decepticons stole it?" Sam questioned.

"We placed it under human protection at your government's request, but I'm here for your help, Sam, because your leaders believe we brought vengeance upon your planet. Perhaps they are right. That is why they must be reminded by another human of the trust we share" Optimus explained. I saw Sam shake his head.

"This isn't my war" Sam replied.

"Not yet, but I fear it soon will be. Your world must not share the same fate as Cybertron. Whole generations lost" Optimus said.

"I know, and I want to help you, I do, but I am not some alien ambassador, you know? I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be" Sam told Optimus then looked down at his feet. I frowned and felt really bad for Sam but he was right.

"I'm sorry. I... I really am" Sam said and turned around to walk away.

"Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" Optimus said.

"You're Optimus Prime. You don't need me" Sam said approaching Bumblebee's alt-mode.

I heard Optimus murmur, "We do, more than you know," just as Sam entered the car and Bumblebee took off back towards campus.

"Hey, Scarlett" Sam called. I looked up, waiting for him to say something.

"I was wondering, by any chance, the fight between you and Optimus is the reason why you came over to visit me?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, it is" I said, "I am hoping you won't mind if I stay with you for a couple of days."

"It's okay, you know I will do anything for my baby sister" He answered. I nodded, smiling.

I hugged Sam and whispered a soft "thank you." Finally, Bumblebee returned to the College campus, where we said our goodbyes, but not before I made Bumblebee promise to keep my location a secret, to which he obeyed, so we were all good.

The party had long since ended so we headed back to the dorms where Sam's helped me find a room to sleep on for the remainder of the night until we figured things out the next day.

"Goodnight, Sammy" I said and gave him a soft hug, "I'll see you tomorrow on the first day of classes."

"Goodnight, see you later, Scar" He said and we both waved goodbye. I walked into the room, which wasn't that small, but it wasn't that big either.

I drew my knees up to my face as I sat on the bed. My eyes started to well up with tears at that point. I recalled a song that Mikaela and I used to listen to together back in High School and began to sing it.

Stronger (What doesn't kill you) by Kelly Clarkson

You know the bed feels warmer

Sleeping here alone

You know I dream in color

And do the things I want

You think you got the best of me

Think you've had the last laugh

Bet you think that everything good is gone

Think you left me broken down

Think that I'd come running back

Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

You heard that I was starting over with someone new

They told you I was moving on over you

You didn't think that I'd come back

I'd come back swinging

You try to break me, but you see

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

Thanks to you I got a new thing started

Thanks to you I'm not the broken-hearted

Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me

You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning

In the end...

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

When I'm alone

After finished singing I start to feel sleepy so I decided to go to sleep for what remain of the day. I laid down on my bed and cry myself to sleep.

Optimus POV

I returned to base after Sam refused to help us. I hadn't stopped thinking about what I said to Scarlett earlier. Honestly, I regret screaming at her so badly and watching her beautiful face get decorated with sad tears. It was clear that she was really upset with me at the moment and was avoiding me. After Bumblebee arrived, I noticed that she was hiding inside Bumblebee's alt-mode, indicating that she wasn't planning on speaking or seeing me any time soon. I accepted her decision to avoid being around me until we were ready to talk again so that I could apologize.

"Sweatspark, I really miss you" I murmured. I returned to the base and changed back to my bi-pedal mode. I walked to the room that Scarlett and I share. I sat down on the bed and thought about her as the door slid close. I recalled the tears that streamed down her beautiful face.

"Oh, Scarlett, please forgive me" I said sadly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 373 27
Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, has recently emerged from stasis. And now he's catching up with what's been happening while he's been away. One...
53.5K 863 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
64.4K 877 11
FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots. Separating Scarlett from her Sparkmate i...
34.2K 799 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...