2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 21

3.2K 194 8
By soNobody

Wayo Room

Coming back from the night market, Arthit has an odd feeling. He feeling uncomfortable with his body, feeling weird.

"Maybe because I'm too tired?" He mumbles alone.

He takes a nice warm bath and change to clean cloth. He also takes some medicine with water as he starts to feel dizzy. Arthit body feels heavy and his heartbeat is unbalanced, sometimes fast sometimes slow.

Arthit lay on the bed, look up and stare blankly at the white ceiling after wish good night to Kongpob over LINE. He finally closes his eye but opened a door to the dreamland.

...

Prem House - Prem Room.

"Are you ok N'Yo?" Prem touch Wayo forehead. 

Wayo who seat blankly at the bed while hugging soft toy from Phana ignored Prem.

"Your body temperature is warm and getting hot." Prem put a cold patch on Wayo forehead and give medicine with water to him.

"Take this and go to sleep. I will call Arthit for you and Mo Pha if your fever getting worst." Prem help covers Wayo with a blanket and turned off the light before walk out from the room to call Arthit.

Wayo who feel dizzy and uncomfortable with his body just do what Prem ask him to do. The moment Wayo put his head on the pillow, everything turns black.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

Waking up in the morning is really not my thing especially when the dizziness from last night still there. I wake but my eye still closes and laying on the bed to get my sense back. My laziness comes but I promise P'Pha to go together with P'Arthit and P'Kongpob to the library. 

With my eyes still closed I seat on the bed hugging my soft toy and put my head on it. Usually, I already wake up from the sound of P'Prem mom voice. This morning is different, the silent fill my ear and the familiar smell enter my nose.

With my head still resting on the soft toy, I slowly open my eye. The first thing I saw was nothing but blurry image. My eye so blurry that I need to squeeze my eye trying to see. I know this blurry image, the same image I get every time I wake up from sleep since I was 5 to 6 years old.

Buzz...buzz...buzz

I hear the alarm sound by phone. I reach out the phone near the pillow where I always put. No phone but only empty space. I stand, try to walk but stumbled my feet and touch the ground with my butt.

"Ouch..."

 "I know last night I back to P'Prem house." I talk to myself while looking closely at the pillow that I thought my soft toy.

If I not mistake, I'm not in P'Prem house but my room. Yes, my room. I squeeze my eye look at sofa where P'Arthit usually sleeps if I sleep over to study with him. There no P'Arthit or sign like pillow or blanket being used on the sofa.  

The hurt I get at my butt prove I'm not dreaming and sense come to me.

I reach out my hand to the nightstand. Yes, the thing I want is there. I reach out, put my glasses and in the second my vision becomes clear.

With all clue and my nearsighted, I know I'm back to my body. I run to the mirror and look at my reflection.

My tears slowly come down from my brown hazel eyes, soak my cheeks.

"I'm...I'm..." I was too happy that I forget the word for it. 

"I am me. I am myself. I am Wayo." I touch my image in the mirror.

"I am my father son and P'Pha boyfriend again." I look at my hand feeling unreal.

I turn around at the door went I hear a sound. Someone use the doorknobs as I can see it move.

 "P' Arthit wake..." P'Pha stand in front of me with a confused face. I start to cry out loud again.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

I know P'Arthit still in the bed but I'm in hurried to see my shorty. I miss him. Misses talking with him, misses spoiled him even though we just meet yesterday, the day before, three days ago or a week ago.

I meet him almost every day but I still miss him. He always there with me but not there with me. I wish every night without missing even one night for my Wayo to come back to me completely. I swear to do anything if I can let N'Yo get back what is his. I longing his whining, his touch, his kiss and his love.

While lost in deep thought I arrive at Wayo door. I casually open the door with the key N'Yo give after we officially together last year. The moment I enter the room, I see P'Arthit stand in front of the mirror with wet eyes.

"P' Arthit wake..." I stop, shocking see he sobs with his finger touching the reflection in the mirror.

The moment we make eye contact he begin to sobs heavily. His slow walk turns fast towards me. He stands on his toes, wrapped his arm around my neck and rest his head on my shoulder. He hugs me with non-stop sobbing.

I know this hug, I know the feeling. The feeling I get every time Wayo hugging me. This is not right, I can't get this feeling with P'Arthit hugging me. I can't cheat on my Yo, the disgusting feeling slowly come to me. I try to push P'Arthit but he tightened his hug.

 "P'Pha. I home." The soft whispered plus sobbing knock my ear.  

I baffled by a few second before I also start to cry. I can't stop... I can't stop. Why can I not stop crying?

"Yo...Wayo" I say his name.

I know my wish become true. Wayo is completely back to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

P'Pha still hugging tightly, his right arms encircle my waist when his left hand gently keep strokes my head. He also keeps kissing my crown.

"P'Pha..." I looked up a little try to find his eyes.

He avoids my gaze.

"P'Pha...look at Yo." I told him.

"P' scared, P' scared this is only a dream. If this is a dream, P' willing to stay like this forever." He shakes his head and still avoids looking at my eyes.

I miss this childish behavior of him.

"P'Pha..." I try for the last time but he stays the same.

I hold his waist, stand on my toes reach his height and kiss his lips lightly. His eye instantly opens big and focus to my eye. I end the kiss but our face still closes as my nose can touch his nose.

"I can pinch, punch or kick you but I choose kiss to proof this is not a dream." I peck his lips once before continue looking deep into his eyes.

Unable to contain himself anymore, P'Pha holds my head in his left hands and give me a tease but intimate and electrifying kiss. His right hands busy with my body, ran his fingers down to my spine, pulling me gentle yet firm closer to his body.

As my body began to tremble and lose an energy, my hand moves from waist to his muscular chest, then stop at his broad shoulder. At the end, my arms reached up, wrapped and hanging into his thick, strong neck to support my body.

When I start to let out small low moans, I broke us apart for an air.  I rested my forehead against his forehead. His smile told me everything and went he about to reach my lips back, his phone ringing.

He let out a sigh before picking up the phone. I just smile at him before walking to the nightstand to pick up P'Arthit's phone which coincidentally also ringing.

I keep the phone away a bit from my ear as I can hear P'Arthit shouting out loud through the phone.

"N'Yo....."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next ch. full of P'Arthit POV. Full of....

Don't forget to comment and vote all gorgeous reader. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 11.5K 32
Arthit let Kongpob walk out of his life three years ago in the cheer hall where it all began, coming to a full circle. So, how do they move on from...
52.6K 3.4K 17
It is a fanfic of Kongpob and Arthit. They are about to get married in a few months when a tragic accident happens which changes their whole life. I...
22.6K 1.6K 18
Kongpob is a Mafia don whereas Arthit is just a student who has a different goal than the other students. Why delay? Come and let's join the journey...
45K 3K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...