Moonstone Romance [boyxboy]

Bởi rotXinXpieces

Cal Rider couldn't think of anything worse than having his adopted brother, Rylan, be his mate. Rylan is crue... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Four

59K 2.2K 504
Bởi rotXinXpieces

Chapter Four (Cal's POV)

"It's so comfy!"

Kasper flopped on the bed with a heavy sigh before rolling onto his side to grab one of the feather pillows to bury his face against. Aidan laughed while Raven and I smiled. Kasper adored the spacious guest room complete with his own bathroom and view of the front of the yard, barn, dirt path, and driveway.

"This is such a lovely home," Kasper gushed as he sat up, smiling up at us, "I'm jealous! It's even larger than the home my masters own, but theirs is more modern. Although, I prefer this style. It feels more cozy."

"Thanks, we try." Raven said with a shrug. Kasper stood up and scanned the room before sighing comfortably, then smiling at us.

"Thank you very much for allowing my masters and I to stay here. I know they will enjoy your company very much." He explained coolly, nodding his head at us. We just nodded back and discussed more arrangements of the placing of rooms before we split off to do our own thing.

My own thing was currently in his room, just sitting there and staring up at the ceiling.

"Rylan?" I asked, poking my head in. Rylan frowned, glancing at me flatly.

"What?" He returned. I shifted a bit uncomfortably, then came in and shut the door behind me.

"I can't find my camera anywhere, have you seen it?" I asked, coming over to the wardrobe to change into something more comfortable and lazy. I felt Rylan's eyes on me as I did so.

"No. It's in the kitchen."

"I already checked, but someone must have moved it."

"Mmm."

"Rylan, are you sure you haven't seen it? That camera's really important to me."

"Mm mm." He answered. I frowned, turning to face Rylan to see his eyes practically glowing in the light of the lamp as he watched me. I didn't say anything, just turned back around with a frustrated sigh as I dropped the rest of my clothes, reaching into the wardrobe for a different pair when I felt Rylan's arms slip around my torso.

For a second, I froze at the feel of my back against his hard chest, then I relaxed slowly as he pressed his lips to my throat. He kissed me there gently, nuzzling me under the ear. One of his hands swept upwards, brushing my nipple. My breath caught in my throat as he smoothed his thumb over it in circular motions.

I felt goose bumps rising on my skin as I managed a shaky sigh. His lips brushed my throat again before he tilted his head to kiss my jaw, then my cheek. I turned my head to look at him and he captured my lips.

I suddenly forgot everything else as he kissed me, his tongue coiling hotly around mine. His other hand swept down, caressing my hip before he hooked his thumb into my briefs, pulling them down.

"Rylan." I breathed against his lips. He kissed me again, his caramel eyes watching me intently.

"I want to play." He murmured. I didn't say anything back, just turned my head so he could continue sucking on my neck. He nipped at the skin, one hand working on my pert nipple and the other pushing my briefs until they were at my ankles. He slid his hand between my legs, making my breath hitch as he stroked me.

I moaned, closing my eyes and pressing up against him as he breathed hotly against my throat. He ran his fingers over the length of me, his tongue touching the place under my ear. I writhed against him, grabbing at his sides as he touched me.

"Rylan." I managed. Rylan smirked against my throat, his fingers pinching my nipple and making me gasp.

"We'll move this to the bed."

"Please." I breathed, my legs shaking as he stepped back. However, he only stepped back before he picked me up in his arms and dropped me on the bed. I looked up at him as he stripped his shirt off over his head, tossing it somewhere in the room. I went up to the edge of the bed and started to undo his leather pants.

I slid them down his strong hips and muscular legs until they were at his feet.

"You went commando all day?" I asked flatly. Rylan shrugged.

"If I had the choice, I'd run around naked."

"I'd like that." I admitted. Rylan smirked, his eyes flickering as he cradling my head in his hands before I dipped my head between his legs. He sighed comfortably, running his fingers through my hair as I sucked on him. I closed my eyes for a second, then looked up at Rylan, watching his expression melt in pleasure. I shivered at the look on his face and swirled my tongue around him.

He panted hard, his fingers tightening in my hair. I tried not to wince when he pulled my hair before I felt him loosen slightly. I peeked up at him again to see him watching me lustfully, his tongue flicking over his lower lip before he came.

I gasped a little, stupidly pulling back so his release hit me in the face.

"Jeez," Rylan sighed in relief, taking a step back, "You get better and better at this." I felt my cheeks get hot. Rylan plopped on the bed beside me as I tentatively touched the fluids on my cheek, feeling sort of embarrassed now. He reached across the nightstand and snatched up a damp rag, wiping off my face.

"You could've told me I came on your face." He smirked. I blushed.

"It's kind of obvious."

"Mmm." Was Rylan's response as he cleaned off my face, then tossed the rag. He grabbed me and pulled me around so I was now lying underneath of him and he was hovering over top of me. He ran his hands on either side of my face, then dipped his head down and kissed me. I kissed him back, slipping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer.

He slid his hands down my sides, one pausing to rub at my nipple before sailing down to rest on my hips. His tongue slid hotly over mine, making me pant for breath as he sucked on my tongue. I felt him nip at my lip once and waited for him to bite me, but I was surprised when he didn't. I opened my eyes to see him kissing me in bliss, his eyes closed before he opened them and I quickly closed mine.

I pressed my hips to meet his and he moaned, burying his face against my throat now. He nibbled at my throat, making me gasp and writhe on the bed. He took my hips in his hands, lifting my legs to rest up against his shoulders.

"Rylan..." I started, but he captured my lips before I could protest.

He was doing it again. He caught me off guard with the previous gentleness, but he wasn't going to be gentle about this either.

I just shut my eyes tightly and tried to relax, but it was too hard. I knew what was coming and just waited for a second as Rylan breathed hotly against my face, then he suddenly set me back on the bed and retreated.

I blinked and propped myself up on my elbows, looking at him curiously. He was frowning thoughtfully, glancing around the room for a second before looking at me.

"What?" I asked incredulously. He scowled.

"You were making that face again."

"What face?"

"The one where you're practically waiting for me to kill you."

"Well, it hurts." I managed, shifting uncomfortably at the ache between my legs. Rylan frowned for a while longer, then shrugged.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't have lotion." He muttered. I blushed.

"We're seriously talking about this?" I asked. Rylan threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Hey! You're the one that keeps bitching that I'm hurting you. So give me ideas. I've only done it raw." He snapped. I hesitated, shifting uneasily on the bed for a while before I slid my fingers up to my mouth. Rylan watched me curiously. I closed my eyes quickly in embarrassment, but kept sucking on my fingers until they were wet and dripping with saliva.

I paused for a second. This was going to be slightly degrading, but Rylan was trying. I was going to give him that chance.

I reached my hand down and slid a finger inside myself. I winced and Rylan just stared, leaning forward on his hands. I panted as I plunged a second finger in, making my wrist ache, but Rylan seemed thoroughly interested and this was going to help earlier.

At the same time, something felt really erotic about doing this in front of him. My erection twitched and wept, my breath coming out in sharper pants as I added a third finger. My hips and arm ached, but I couldn't stop.

I felt like I was about to hit my peak, but Rylan scooted up to me and moved my hand away from myself. I moaned, arching my back for a second before looking at him. He didn't say anything, just poked the tip of me and made me gasp. He pulled me up into his lap, our eyes locked the entire time before he brought me down on top of him.

I expected the ripping pain of it, but it was only mildly painful compared. I moaned, gripping his shoulders and pressing my lips to his desperately. He smoothed a hand up and down my back before cradling the back of my head with the other. He started plunging himself inside of me and I mewled, gripping him to me tightly as we moved.

This was bliss.

There wasn't any pain. It was all blocked out buy the hazy cloud of lust that swirled around my head like a tornado, making me writhe and push down to meet his thrusts. My body ached and trembled for more as I kissed him hungrily. Everything felt perfect.

Nothing else mattered, but Rylan and I.

Rylan's hand on my back, his fingers in my hair, his tongue dancing against mine, him inside of me. Skin smacking against skin, hot breathes mingling thickly. I felt a sharp coil of release hit me and I cried out at the force of it, panting in euphoria as Rylan released next, filling me to the core.

I didn't want it to end, and it felt like it never would. Then it slowly came down and I slumped against Rylan, my legs around his waist as I lay there, panting against his shoulder. Rylan wrapped his arms around me tightly, resting his head against mine.

We didn't say anything.

It felt like we didn't have to.

Rylan and I slumped onto the bed now, lying intertwined until we heard Aidan screaming our names for dinner. Rylan rolled his eyes in aggravation, sitting up and rolling onto his side to snatch up his clothes.

"I swear, he gets more and more annoying. If his pups are anything like him, I'll be pissed." He ranted, sliding out of bed and slipping his pants on. I just watched him for a moment, then did the same, heading to the wardrobe. I pulled on a v-neck t-shirt and some jeans before I followed Rylan downstairs where everyone was preparing for dinner.

The heavy scent of venison, potato salad, rolls, and seasonings filled the air around my head intoxicatingly as we came to stand in the living room to wait. Aidan was there with Raven, both of them looking a bit unnerved.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a frown.

"It's Skye," Aidan answered, sounding worried, "He wasn't eating his food. He just sort of sat there and stared the entire time. Ares and Jasper are climbing all over him, but he isn't reacting to them. He doesn't even get up to move away. Seth tried pushing his bowl toward him, but he wasn't moving."

"Is he sick?"

"I hope not. I want Kyler to take a look at him." Aidan sighed. Raven leaned in and kissed his cheek, ruffling his hair and murmuring comforts into his ear. Aidan leaned against him for support and I looked at Rylan, who had his arms folded over his chest.

"Kyler's in town. He'll be back later." He replied.

"Why's he in town?" I asked. Rylan frowned.

"Supplies."

"This close to dinner?"

"What do I look like? His babysitter? Don't ask me." Rylan retorted, looking away. I sighed. There goes the speck of caring that I had brought out for half an hour there. I shifted a bit uneasily, then sighed with relief as Kasper came down the stairs, wearing a pair of my old jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hey, Kasper. Are you still enjoying your room?" I asked. Kasper nodded eagerly, then sort of avoided Rylan's stare, looking at his feet instead.

"It's a nice room. I'm sure my masters will appreciate theirs also."

"Did your masters say when they were coming?" I asked. Kasper blinked, then shook his head slowly.

"Not quite. They said soon. If you'd like, I can go ask them. They're near enough so it won't take, but a couple hours." He offered, but I waved my hands in denial.

"No, no! It's totally fine, we can wait. I'd rather you eat dinner with us." I answered, smiling. Kasper blushed and nodded in response. I liked Kasper. Something about him was really comforting.

"I think I hear dad calling us." Rylan said suddenly. I frowned.

"I don't hear--"

"Now." Rylan commanded. I stared at him for a second, then looked over at Aidan and Raven, who just stared in surprise. I didn't bother to hesitate, because if I did, I knew Rylan would just drag me, so I followed him out of the living room, but he dragged me out the front door and onto the porch instead.

"What was that about?" Rylan demanded, whirling to face me and folding his arms over his chest. I blinked, caught off guard.

"What was what about?"

"Don't play innocent, Cal. You're not suited for it. I'm talking about that whole smiley eye contact thing you did with Kasper."

"It's called being polite, but you wouldn't know." I muttered. Rylan's eyes flashed and he slammed me into the side of the house, making me gasp as he leaned his hands on either side of my head, his eyes locked with mine.

"I'm not nice to people because they always take advantage of it. Might as well treat them like the scum they are."

"Kasper is not scum! He's helped us a lot in case you haven't noticed! If it weren't for him, Raven and Aidan would be dead!"

"Because of him, Raven and Aidan almost died."

"I thought that was Styx."

"Are you trying to be smart?"

"I don't have to try."

"Hilarious," Rylan sneered at me, pushing off the house and stepping away, "You've been hanging out with Aidan too much."

"Rylan, we're twins."

"Look, I just don't want you to get friendly with Kasper." Rylan stated, turning away from me to scan the woods as if debating where to bury Kasper's body. I winced and clenched my fists at my sides tightly.

Stay calm, Cal.

Stay calm. Rylan's just jealous.

"He doesn't know how to make you squeal anyway."

...

Screw this.

"That's not funny," I snapped, making Rylan snap his head to glare at me, "Kasper's my friend. I don't hold any romantic interests in him, Rylan."

"Right, sure. That's what all those smilies and blushes were about. You looked like a couple of guys from an anime porno." Rylan accused. I felt my face heat with embarrassment and anger.

"What the hell is your problem? I'm your mate! You should trust me to only love you! I trust you, why can't you trust me?" I demanded angrily. For a brief moment, I saw something flash through Rylan's eyes. It was gone almost as fast as it was there, but I recognized fear when I saw it and Rylan was terrified. I stared at him in silence and he finally looked away, putting his hands on his hips.

"Rylan," I said softly, "Are you really that scared of losing me?" Rylan's eyes flickered again, but this time, the emotion was unknown to me as he shut his eyes and scowled, turning away from me.

"I don't want to talk anymore." He stated and started to leave, but I caught his arm and reeled him back, making him glare at me, but pause when I glared back.

"There you go again. You're running away. Why are you running away from me?" I asked.

"I don't run away." He answered heatedly, his fists clenching at his sides now. I took a step back, letting him know that he was freaking me out. He winced and tried to loosen up, but I could still see his muscles bunching under his shirt.

"Rylan. Don't be scared of me. I'm not leaving you. I'm not cheating on you. You're my mate. The only person I would ever do anything with, the only person I'd love to share my secrets with is you, Rylan. No one else holds that place inside me." I explained gently. Rylan studied me and he looked like he was in pain.

"I wish you'd stop doing that." His voice cracked. I stared at him.

"Do what?" I asked incredulously. Rylan shook his head quickly, turning away again.

"It's nothing. Just stop talking to me! You're acting like--"

"A human being," I cut in sharply, reaching out and pulling him back, "Because I am, partially anyway. Hell, even as wolves, we care about each other. We want to know what's wrong, we want to help, we want to hold you. But you won't let me, Rylan. Every time I try, you shove me away. Do you not love me anymore?"

Saying this made Rylan's eyes widen. He stared at me as if I had slapped him across the face. He just watched me for the longest time, then whipped around and went into the house, slamming the door shut so hard, I heard it crack. I winced and threw open the door, rushing in to go after him, but he was gone by the time I entered the foyer.

I peeked in the dining room and kitchen, but he wasn't there. I paused near the fridge and looked outside seeing movement, then frowned as I watched Rylan change into a wolf in the backyard, then dart off into the woods.

I groaned in frustration and smacked my fist into the fridge, then hissed past clenched teeth before resting my head against it.

Damn it, Rylan.

Do you love me?

Or do you just like having someone you can control?

Because if that's the case...

We can't be mates, no matter what the Goddess wants.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

133K 3.9K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...
1.7M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
The Wolves Bởi Leo

Teen Fiction

841 62 12
Being a werewolf is hard for Dawn Mooneast and hiding from her best friend Leila is proving to be a challenge. But when Dawn finds out that Leilas bo...
3.2K 255 24
"Let me enlighten all of you. I am air... I am matter... I am elemental... I am life... I am death..." Riley Moncrieffe was what should never have...