My dear loser: InSun's Playli...

CoffeePrince01 द्वारा

This is a fanfiction story of In and Sun of My dear Loser the series. All casts and past happenings are all c... अधिक

Track 1: Goodnight
Track 2: Thank You
Track 3: Why?
Track 4: Don't cry
Track 5: Stop crying
Track 6: Let go
Track 7: Memories
Track 8: Repeat Song
Track 9: New Playlist
Track 10: See you again
Track 11: The Hanky Man Part 1
Track 12: The Hanky Man Part 2
Track 13: Lost Smile
Track 14: Running away
Track 15: Sorry
Track 16: You are my Sunshine
Track 17: Color Sports Congress
Track 18: Lot
Track 19: One Last Chance
Track 20: Stop
Track 21: The End
Track 22: Repeat Playlist
Track 23: Last Day
Track 24: Fear
Track 25: Pain
Track 26: Run
Track 27: It's Not True
Track 28: Protect Yourself
Track 29: Run
Track 30: Most Beautiful Face
Track 31: Payback Time
Track 33: Phom rak khun
Track 33: Phom rak khun (Uncut)
Track 34: New Year's Eve
Track 35: Sweet Goodbye
Sidetrack 1: Been so long
Confessions
Sidetrack 2: Unfamiliar feeling
Sidetrack 3: The One That I Lost
Sidetrack 4: Guy in glasses
Sidetrack 5: Runaway
Sidetrack 6: Don't leave
Sidetrack 7: Come back my Love
Sidetrack 8: Forever
Sidetrack 9: The one that I miss the most
Sidetrack 10: Why would he still care?
PLUG PLUG PLUG
Sidetrack 11: Thank you
Sidetrack 12: Talk to me
Sidetrack 13: Love of my life
Sidetrack 14

Track 32: Again

1.8K 95 46
CoffeePrince01 द्वारा

This chapter contains 80% action scenes. I'm not really good at writing such scenes, but I hope you'll enjoy reading. Thank you guys^^

---
The wind was gushing outside again. All of us could feel the storm outside of our classroom. I saw how scared Sun was. His lips were shaking and he clutches the sides of his chair every time a thunder cracks.

We're trapped inside our school while the day started to darken. The lights of the school were out for electricity lines seemed to not work over the city.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sun.

He turned his face to me and nodded.

I brought out my red jacket from my bag and draped it over his shoulder.

"I'm here." I said.

Sun smiled at me and I couldn't help myself but to smile back at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Sun asked as a lightning flashed the room with a half-second light followed by a thunder.

"Because you're talking to me again." I answered him.

"Why wouldn't I talk to you?" He asked again, blinking. The world seemed to move slowly.

Wait. What? This isn't a korean drama where slomos are a must okay?

But it really happened.

The slowmotion I mean.

It is clear in my memory how he closed his eyes then opened them again.

"I thought you were angry." I asked Sun when the world finally turned back to normal.

"I am." Then Sun pulled my jacket off of his shoulder  and threw it to me. "Don't think that I'm that easy."

Another thunder, a much stronger one broke again.

"Sh*t!" Sun jumped out. I almost laughed at him. He's cute. I saw how he jumped from his chair and hugged me. His face dug deeply on the side of my neck. His hands over my body.

When he finally realized what he just did, he released me and straightened his blue uniform shorts as he stood up. He coughed a little before saying that he was sorry.

"Really?" I teased him.

"What?"

"You're a vampire now Sun? Aaaargh." I reached for my neck and acted to be bitten.

"You're hopeless In." Sun sat back on his chair.

I stopped acting and looked at him. I neared my face to Sun and witnessed him blink again. It has been so long since I last heard my name from his own mouth. It has been so long, that it sounded strange in my ears already.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Huh?" He said with confused look.

"...for...calling my name"

---

"Hey P', you sure they will be here?" Lot asked P'Pot in the lowest voice that he could.

We were behind the cars, on our knees, in the parking lot where P'Pot is enrolled in, as well as P'Kip. We were waiting for P'Kip's gang to arrive any moment. Their cars were a few yards away from where we were hiding.

"Yeah. P'Kip and five more parks here. Look." P'Pot pointed to the black car, "that's his car."

"You sure there will onky be six of them?" Copper asked.

P'Pot nodded. Copper weaved his eyes to all of us, eleven, including him, P'Pot, four more from our gang that backed us up, and P'Ken. Yeah. I was surprised too seeing P'Ken here.

I nodded at P'Ken. He looked tensed wearing his white long sleeves. I moved towards the car where P'Ken was hiding and left P'Pot with Cop.

"You okay P'?" I asked him.

"It's my first fight." He answered without looking at me.

"You can back out, you know?" I smiled at him.

"No. It's for Sun." P'Ken looked determined.

"Hmm." I smiled not to him, but to myself. "Yeah. It's for Sun." I paused for a moment before asking P'Ken, "Uh, P'? You're classmates with P'Pot right?"

P'Ken released the tension that he was feeling and faced me, "Yeah. Thum mai?" P'Ken asked why.

"Uh-" I stuttered at first, not really knowing if I should ask or not. "Nothing." I ended, dismissing the stupid idea I had in my mind.

"Khun okay mai? (Are you okay?)" P'Ken looked worried as he raised his thumb on me.

"Uhm." I started, "Well, Is P'Pot gay?" I finally got the urge to ask.

P'Ken almost stumbled on his knees that he made a slapping sound to the red car that we're hiding from. He suddenly turned to P'Pot whose back was leaning on a blue car two cars away from we were, sitting and preparing himself. 

P'Ken looked back at me. "Why?"

"Uh, nothing." I denied again.

"Did he tell you something?" 

"Huh? No. No. He didn't. I'm just wondering if he likes..." I couldn't make myself say Sun's name in front of P'Ken. It was P'Ken who finished the sentence.

"...he doesn't like me." P'Ken sounded hurt. He turned again to where P'Kip's car was parked and waved our conversation out, but I asked for more.

"You like him P'?" 

"What?! No. No way!" P'Ken whispered in a loud voice. 

"Sssshhhh!" silenced from someone from behind P'Ken.

We both looked to the one who silenced us, it was P'Pot.

"We're close. We sleep together on one bed. We sometimes chat each other. We laugh at each other's jokes, but he doesn't like me." P'Ken denied.

"I didn't tell that it was you that he likes P'." I countered.

"Yeah. Hahaha."

"They're here." I whispered to P'Ken, then he too crept back.

P'Kip was wearing his faculty uniform. He was leading a group of six with their bags on their backs. Their footsteps echoed through the whole parking lot.

Cop nodded at me who was beside P'Pot. He raised his bat, so did I. P'Pot raised three of his fingers, then two, then one, then all of us attacked.

We all run towards P'Kip's group as they were getting in their cars with all our bats in our hands, but we were stopped in our tracks when more students came out from P'Kip's car. The car beside P'Kip's car also has three students with bats that emerged from inside. Then two more cars surprised us with more students inside.

It was an ambush, not by us, but for us. We planned the whole thing. It was supposed to be only P'Kip and five of his gang, but what is it? P'Kip's gang now has at least twenty members while we only got eleven.

P'Kip laughed. His evil laugh again reverberated through our ears. His annoying laugh almost made me tremble. All of P'Kip's gang started to encircle ours. We were in the middle of them.

"You really think that I wouldn't know about your plan?" P'Kip who was sitting on his car's hood shouted. "You never learn Nong Copper, Pot." He laughed again. "Go! Let them taste their own plan!" P'Kip commanded.

The war began. All of his gang went after us. The one nearest to me raised his bat. I reached for his wrist and twisted it hard as I kicked his gut. I went to the next one and thrust the tip of my bat to his chest and kicked his face as he stumbled down. 

I felt a painful one in my back as a bat landed on it and I was pushed forward. I saw how Copper kicked the one who hit me in the balls and dropped his bat. I stood up. Using my knee, I hit him on the jaw and he lost his consciousness away, but I got another hit on the head from the back then a kick on the shoulder as I lose my balance and knocked to the ground. My bleeding face was near to P'Pot's head whose back was facing me. He was trying to regain his footing but three boys were kicking him. I could see from a distance Lot and one of our gang mates been pushed to the ground as well as four of P'Kip's gang knock them over while P'Ken was already unconscious not far from where we were.

We were already losing. Not this time. I told myself. We were supposed to avenge our loved ones. P'Kip should pay for his wrongdoings. It shouldn't end like this.

"Aaaaaaaah!" I shouted from my lungs. I could feel my chakra rising. I could feel everyone's strength ebbing away, while mine was getting stronger. I could feel my energy trying to overwhelm me. Then my hairs started to change color. From black, to white, then yellow. I was transforming into a Super Saiyan.

No. Just kidding. I wish I could turn to super Saiyan, but I couldn't. My adrenaline was helping me to stay awake and try to stand as four or five feet were continuously kicking my head but all I could do was kiss the ground with my cheek. 

Even my ears were stormed by P'Kip's laughter. Everyone started to mow down on our gang.

Then the kicking stopped. My right cheek was still kissing the ground. I opened my eyes and saw the two men who were kicking Copper been pulled back by a short one in ripped jeans and and a masculine man in sweatshirt. P'Kip's men were pushed back to the ground as the short and masculine men helped the bleeding Copper to stand. P'Kip's laughter faded. He jumped off of his car's hood and and readied his bat.

Someone got on me on my shoulders too and helped me stand. I wiped my face by the blood that was dripping from the side of my left brow.

"Thanks." I said to Oh. 

"You didn't wait for us." He cracked his knuckles loudly.

"Are you going for it?" 

"Yeah." Oh said and grabbed the bat that I just picked from the ground. "Let me handle this."

Oh started to pace fast towards P'Kip. He then run and raised his bat and he did it. He swiftly swept the bat through the air and targeted P'Kip's head, but P'Kip effortlessly stopped it using his right hand. 

"Don't make me laugh with that weak strike." P'Kip's raged face said.

Without warning, P'Kip beat Oh's face with his bat that threw Oh to the side. Oh instantly collapsed from the impact with his nose running with blood.

"Tsk. Tsk." Someone from behind me made a sound. I turned and saw that it was P'Pong who just knocked one of P'Kip's gang to the ground. He slowly walked towards P'Kip and passed me.

"You're humiliating my gang Oh." He shouted to Oh who I doubt could hear him.

"Wait P'" I called for P'Pong. "He's mine."

"You really think that you could fight him alone?" P'Pot from my right side said. His lip was cut. 

"No. He's mine to begin with." Copper shouted from my left side. He was rubbing his bat with his hand.

As we were arguing on who should take P'Kip, three of his men ran to P'Kip's side. Lot and others were still giving their revenge to P'Kip's gang along with the reinforcement from P'Pong's.

"Stop arguing. Just do what you want." P'Pong exclaimed, itching to land a hit on P'Kip.

Cop hit the ground hard with his bat and gripped the bat firmly with his two hands. He then ran towards P’Kip whose three men quickly blocked Cop’s way. Three of them directed their bats to Cop who suddenly struck the nearest bat, but the two other bats countered Cop’s beating.

“Get them!” P’Kip commanded from behind. We saw how P’Kip trembled in fear. His already pale face looked even paler than he already was. He clenches then unclenches his right fist as his left fingers were playing on the bat. He stepped back once, then twice, then thrice then he finally ran towards the exit.

“Oy Kip! Being a coward now, aren’t you?” P’Pong shouted. “Can you handle them Copper?”

Cop just sneered at him. He batted one of the three men then wiped the blood on his face and gave P’Pong a devil look. P’Pong quickly ran after P’Kip who was already on the exit of the parking lot.

“Let’s go!” P’Pot said. I ran with P’Pot and chased after P’Kip.

The rain was still strong outside of the parking lot. We instantly got wet as soon as we got out of the building. We saw P’Pong turn a corner, so we followed and even ran faster. We took the same way that P’Pong ran to, but no P’Pong or P’Kip was there.

“Where’d they go?” P’Pot asked over the loud noise of the rain.

“I don’t know P’”. I replied.

We ran again towards directions that I never know of.

“Let’s split up.” P’Pot suggested. “You go that way, I’ll go this way.”

“Krap.” I agreed.

P’Pot took the left route while I ran towards the right building. The building was like a haunted one. I could barely read the signs saying “Faculty of Agriculture”. I don’t know if I should enter or not, but I still did at the end.

The corridors were dark. The electricity lines weren’t back yet. I fished my phone from my pocket, luckily it was still dry. The wind roared from outside while I carefully took my steps with a heavy breath. I took the stairs and ended up to the third floor when I finally heard rumbling from one of the classrooms.

The chairs banged to one of the doors as it obviously hit them. I focused my phone’s light towards the door to my right, the banging continued. I switched to the second room, the sound became louder, then to the third one where the noise died out. I turned my light off and put my phone to my shorts’ pocket. I pushed the door, but it was shut from inside. I heard the chairs moved, so I pushed even harder. I pushed harder, then even harder, until…

Bang!

My head was hit from behind me. I was pushed to the door and got knocked to the floor once again.

“You really think you can beat me?” P’Kip whispered on my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my ears.

“You will pay P’!” I tried hard to resist from his knee on my back. “I will kill you for hurting Sun! I’ll make you suffer!” I shouted.

Then a loud bang surprised P’Kip. He flew away from me.

“How dare you do that to me?!” P’Kip stood up.

I stood up as soon as he got his knee off of my back. I wiped the blood from my jaw.

“So, P’Namking?” P’Pot’s voice echoed through the corridors.

I turned to P’Pot whose phone was on his ear. I was confused on what he was referring to.

“No. You can’t touch her Pot. She’s well-guarded.” P’Kip said.

“Of course!” Another voice came from behind P’Kip. “She’s well-guarded by my gang.” P’Pong was walking towards P’Kip.

P’Pot clicked something on his phone and a girl’s voice greeted all of us. “Hello?”

“Hello P’” P’Pot answered.

“Nong Pot? What is it?” The girl, Namking, asked.

“I just wanna ask something P’” P’Pot started, “Does my brother still bug you?”

“Kip? Are you with him Nong?” P’Namking asked.

“No P’. I just wanna ask.”

“Oh. Actually, I don’t know how to tell it to him. Not that I don’t like him, I just don’t like what he’s doing. And besides, I already like someone.”

“Really P’? Oh. Don’t worry, I’ll help my brother forget you. Thank you P’. I’ll be going now, bye bye.”

“Thank you nong. Bye bye.” Then the call ended.

P’Kip was silent throughout the duration of the call until P’Pot ended the conversation and P’Kip lost his balance. He fell on his knees.

Almost in time, the electricity lines came back and the building’s light flashed on us. My uniform was full of blood, so is P’Pot’s. P’Pong was wet, but didn’t have any sign of beating; while P’Kip was still on his knees. His face gave no emotion, but his eyes, his blank eyes were streaming with tears. I almost got pity on P’Kip. If only Sun wasn’t hurt.

P’Pong who was still behind P’Kip, looked on both of us P’Pot as he raised his bat.

“Should I do it?” He asked us. His hands on the move to strike P'Kip's head.

“In?” P’Pot asked me.

I looked at P’Pot. Why me? I asked myself.

“No. Don't.” I answered P’Pong.

P’Pot and P’Pong looked surprised by my answer. P’Pong lowered his bat and walked towards us.

“Why didn’t you let me do it?” P’Pong asked me.

“Because…I wanna do it myself.” I said, then headed to where P’Kip was and hit him in the head with all my might. It wasn’t enough to kill him (I didn’t want to literally kill him by the way), but it was enough to avenge Sun’s pain.

---

Sun's POV

The streets were still wet as I tread towards my classroom after a night of roaring storm. The school sounded peaceful as I heard my Christian schoolmates sing Christmas Carols on my way to my room.

Even our class was such in a jolly scene. Jean and the other girls were singing a new Thai song that just got released last night.

"Good morning Sun." Jean greeted me.

Nam, who was also singing with her turned and saw me.

"You look pale." Nam said.

"What?" Iasked him.

"What are you thinking? Brush your hair at least." She said.

"Oh. Nothing." I answered then ran my fingers through my hair.

I didn't notice that I was biting my fingernails if Nam hadn't told me. I just absentmindedly did it.

I took my seat and noticed that In wasn't in his seat yet. I waved my question out of my mind and settled my things.

Twenty minutes passed and Mr. Daecha came, but In wasn't in his seat yet.

"Do you know where In is?" I asked Nam during lunch time.

"No." She answered.

"Oh isn't here too." Peach pouted.

"Yeah. What happened?" I asked her.

"I don't know. He just told me that he won't attend school today." Peach explained.

"I wonder what happened." Nam sighed.

"Sun, wanna go to the mall?" AiNam asked me when we were cleaning our classroom after class.

"Uh, sure." I said right away.

---

The mall was full of students at that time. I didn't know but I have a bad feeling today. Something's bugging me.

Nam and I went to the restroom first. I finished a minute after while Nam took forever to finish.

I waited for him outside the restroom as I thought on where Oh and In are. Even P'Pot wasn't answering my calls. I didn't notice any member of the Big Five earlier today as well. Something's strange.

"You're biting your fingernails again." Said by Nam who just got out of the restroom.

I looked at my fingers and found that she was right.

"What's bugging you?" She asked.

"Huh? Nothing." I denied yet again.

"Suuuun?"

"Uh. Alright. I'm thinking why In didn't go to school today." I said.

"Why? Miss him?" Nam said.

"What? No! Wait Nam, did you notice Copper at school today?" I remembered Nam and Copper's relationship.

"Huh? No..."

"Did he tell you why he didn't attend school?"

"I don't even text him." Nam shouted, being defensive.

"Alright. Alright."

"Wanna eat?" Nam asked.

"Sure."

We walked towards a cafe while I still think about the Big Five and Oh until we finally sat on the seat outside of the cafe.

"Why here?" I asked Nam.

"I just want fresh air this time." She said.

"Okay."

"Wait for me, okay? I'll just go the restroom."

"But we just went there!" I exlclaimed.

"Uh. I mean, to- to- the bookstore. I'll go buy something first."

"Be quick." I said.

"Of course!" Then Nam sped out of the area.

I still wondered on what was happening. I plucked out my phone and went to Oh's facebook profile to see any updates of him but there weren't any.

I tapped In's, but there were none as well, then my Line popped. A message from Nam.

AiNam: I'm sorry Sun.

I sighed. Not again. What is it this time?

I turned to where Nam walked to and someone was there standing. He wasn't looking at me. He was looking at the bunch of roses on his hand.

I stood up, and slowly walked towards him. The boy noticed me walking towards his direction. He smiled at me, and slowly walked towards mine too.

"Did you look for me?" The man asked.

I just stared at him.

"I'm sorry if I've been gone." He started. "I just needed to do something."

The boy smiled even more.

"Did you miss me?" He asked, but my tongue was still tied.

"Do you remember when I asked you to be my boyfriend?" I could see the tears on the edge of the boy's eyes. "And you dumped me?" He stifled a short laugh.

I nodded as a reply.

"I still remember the pain when you told me to stop." He said again. "But right now, can I ask you again?"

I smiled at him with my lips pursed. I don't want to cry in front of the crowd that was watching us.

"Do you remember when I told you that we'll see what we would become when the time comes? As long as you're beside me, then I don't care what kind of relationship we have?" The boy, whose tears were already streaming down his lips asked.

I nodded again.

The boy in brown sweaters reached for my cheek.

"I have asked myself first before coming here. I don't knwo ifyou have forgiven me already. I just don't want to regret again for not tellung you everything. Right now, I just want you to know that you're the most important person in my life. I don't want to live a day without you by my side."

The boy looked me in the eye and offered the bunch of roses in his hand.

"Mr. Sun Akin, can I ask you again?"

My heart was beating so fast.

"Can you be my boyfriend?" And he did it, unexpectedly.

I was silent for a minute. I just looked at him. I just stared at his eyes.

P'Pot. He was among the crowd too.

P'Ken was there as well.

"Sun? Can you be my boyfriend?" He asked again.

Then I gave the most genuine smile that I could give.

I nodded. I smiled even more, then answered...

"Yes. I can be your boyfriend In."

---

You might know who Namking is. She's P'Pong's partner in Monster Romance^^

Thank you for reading 😁

Three tracks left 😁😁

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

129K 2K 18
Even though tharntype series are over the hangover of series still remained so the story continues on my own... hope you will love it.
9.5K 339 29
🎀heart has four chambers every part work so gracefully.but when it suffers from feeling call love , it doesnt support the love to be perfect.🎀 🐝pl...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
61.7K 869 71
Just some BL dramas I think are good that some others might want to watch. This is kind of a review book for these shows except some of the first one...