She's With The Beta

By Entice_

Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I... More

BETA
Beta Who?
{02}
Note
3.
4.0
5{1}
/6\
07
-08-
9.2
Diez (1/3)
Confusion
IMPORTANT
Moon Dust
Dolton Has A Thing For The Witch
Axel Has A Thing For The Witch
Lucas Has A Thing For The Witch (3/3)
A Little L&L
A Lot of A&A
The End
Sequel
Copyright

She's With The Beta [June 2014]

81.5K 1K 35
By Entice_

She's with the Beta:

Y'know that one girl who's they called the pack slut. That's me, Arielle WaterCrest. I'm actually a virgin I just flirt with boys, to get his attention.

The only boy I ever cared about since I was a child, he was my one and only true love. He is the Beta.

Most girls want the Alpha, but I want the Beta. It surprised me when on my sixteen birthday he's my mate.

Too bad, the Alpha wants me and always had a plan to claim me on my birthday, he never bothered to tell his bestfriend, the Beta, or even looked for his actual mate. Ugh.

My life just got, fucked up.

A/N

Ideas keep coming in my mind, like WTF.

{Coming Soon to Wattpad in June 2014}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 20.3K 16
"You are mine, no one else's but mine!" He growled lowly into my ear, it was so alluring when his lips slightly brushed against my ear. "Let me go S...
1.8M 46K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
36.2K 1.8K 29
Under MAAJOR editingΣ('◉⌓◉') I am Skyler Jackson, I was 15 and the best fighter in my pack. I was always better alone. Rouges attacked and I, along w...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...