When I See You Again (Short S...

By AhsokaLux10

Hi, I'm Ahsoka Tano. The strangest thing ever just happened to me. After all this time..... I'm going to tel... More

When I See You Again

476 18 36
By AhsokaLux10

I opened my eyes.

Ugh.

Not again.

I was on the floor, having falling out of my bed in the middle of the night.

"Ahsoka? Are you okay?" Came the voice of a certain small blueberry from across the hall.

"I'm fine! You should go back to bed, it's late!" I shouted back at Ezra.

I stood up and wiped off my brown skirt, when I heard something.

"Hello?" I say, unsure what to do.

"Follow." Came a voice. It sounded like the wind.... but it was soft and strangely fimiliar.

"What? About what?" I say, turning around.

"Follow."

"Um.... I'm confused-" I was cut off by the dark space that was my room changing and brightening.

I started to see light green grass rising, and the ceiling turning to sky, and strangely enough.... I saw two people there.

"Hello?" Was the only thing I could manage to get out.

No answer.

I started to edge closer to the figures and it hit me.

One of them....

WAS MY YOUNGER SELF.

And the other one..... was human, with brown hair and brown eyes.

I realized my younger self had a bandaged shoulder and worried look on her face.

"Oh my Force," I whispered. "Is this.... Onderon?"

I started to see more figures appearing around the first two.

I nearly lost it when I saw Saw Guarra, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Onderon's King, Rex, and the hardest of them all........

Anakin Skywalker.

I tore my eyes away from him and walked over to... well.... me and Lux.

I couldn't help but let a few tears fall down my cheeks.

Oh Lux......

Where are you?

Besides in front of me, of course.

The king stood up.
"Let us not think of this as a sad day, but as the day Onderon was free again!"

I turned my head to Steela's coffin as cheers arose from the crowd.

I tore my eyes away from it and found them on Sau, Steela's brother.

"Oh Force..." I whispered. "I barely supported him at all......"

I snapped back into reality as I heard Lux start talking about being the new senator, bringing Onderon back to the Rebublic, blah blah blah.....

I honestly don't know why it didn't shock me so much I fainted.

I hadn't seen Lux since then......

I started blinking back more tears as I felt the light around me fade.

"Huh?" I said and screamed when I opened my eyes.

I was standing in front of a cave.

Greeeaaattt, I thought to myself.

I turned and looked behind me to find that a small door was levitating some ways behind me.

"Logical," I mumbled and started walking towards it.

It didn't get closer, it simply stayed as far as it always was..........

"The kriff?" I said and turned back to the cave.

It was the same distance it was before.

"I guess I'll go into the cave," I sighed loudly and and started walking towards it.

I got closer.

I honestly didn't know what was happening, but I kept going until I heard something.

Two sticks scratching together.

"Hello?" I said.

I kept walking and saw a man with overgrown brown hair trying to light a fire.

"H-h-hello?" I squeaked.

The man looked up at me with a questioning look.

"Uh... hi. May I ask who you are?" He said. He sounded strangely..... familiar.

"Fulcrum," I said.

"Ah," The man looked back down at the ground and continued trying to light a fire. "You're one of those guys."

"What do you mean, those guys?" I put my hands on my hips.

"You're a Fulcrum. Which means you're in the Rebellion. Which means your fighting the Empire on a daily basis. Which also means you're risking your life. That's one of those guys."

"Oh," I said. "Thanks?"

"Sure," He didn't look away from the fire that was trying to be.

"Need some help?" I asked, walking closer.

He looked up at me. "Why would you help me? Everyone around here doesn't give a kriff about anyone else."

"Well," I smiled. "Because I'm not from here. Like you said, I'm a Rebel."

"That means you're lost," He tilted his head slightly, causing his hair to itch his neck. "Right?"

"It's.... a long story. But my guess is I'm still in my room."

"Uh," He made a face. "What?"

I covered my mouth and giggled. "Nevermind."

His eye twitched for a second as I crouched down and started helping him light the fire.

After a bit, we were able to get it going.

"Hm," I smiled at it. "I guess I never realized how cold I was until I wasn't anymore."

The man chuckled. "Welcome to Hoth, Fulcrum."

"HOTH?"

"Yeah," He said. "Why?"

"Isn't there a rebel base here?"

"Used to be. The Empire came and wiped it out of oblivion awhile ago."

"Oh," I blinked. "I never heard about that."

"Makes sense," He said. "There's been a lot of Rebel bases taken care of recently. Apparently some guy named 'Dart Smader' or something has been seeing to it himself."

"All by himself?" I didn't know why, but I started to talk in a whisper.

"Yeah. Weird, huh?"

"Yeah....."

There was a moment of silence where I was lost deep on thought. My master was the only one I knew who was capable of doing something like that...... and they did say a Jedi betrayed the Republic and that's how Order 66 started..... but it couldn't be-

"So where are you from?" The man interrupted my thoughts.

"Oh uh....." I paused. What if he worked for the Empire? "I move around bases. Haven't really settled in one place," I lied.

"But you said a second ago that you had a room," The man pointed out.

"Oh... did I?" Kriff. He's got me there.

"Yes...." He said slowly.

Pause.

"Anyway..." he said slowly and started talking at a normal pace again. "I'm Lux." He stretched out his hand as my heart stopped.

Lux?

"Uh.... Fulcrum? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y- Lux."

"Uhm... yea?"

"My real name isn't Fulcrum."

"Well yeah," He said. "I kinda figured since there's more then one Fulcrum."

"Oh," I said. "True. But my real name is Ahsoka."

Lux jumped back and fell off the rock he was sitting on.
"AHSOKA?"

I laughed and stretched out my arms. "Missed me?"

Before I knew what was happening Lux had jumped up and started hugging me harder then anyone ever has.

"Yes," He whispered. "Alot."

"One more thing," I said while hugging back.

"Yeah?"

"Get a haircut." I smirked.

Annnndddd done! Hope you liked it!

Hidden_Rain
UncommonWriter1
Ahsoka-2Sabers
AhsokaGosia2002
LordOfCoolV2
SamVarty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
206K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...