The Mark Of The Styles • Harr...

By 1Dfan4ever

"I love you too." He said. Mckenzie is in a trance for her best friend, Harry Styles. Her feelings will crush... More

The Mark Of The Styles •Harry Styles fan fiction •

1.1K 27 16
By 1Dfan4ever

Prologue:

"Harry..." Mckenzie paused.

"Yeah?" Harry whispered approuching her.

Her heart raced as he back met the wall. "Can you keep a secret? Like a huge one?"

He nods, sweetly. "Yes anything you want babe."

Mckenzie got pinned to the wall, Harry's breath hammering on her face. "I-I um.... like you a lot. I guess it's more than love but-" She got cut off by Harry crashing his lips against hers. Her eyes widened as she kissed back wanting more. Their kisses begin to be more hungrier... more... rougher. Soon Harry's hand's snake up her shirt as he kissed her jawline.

She moaned taking off her shirt wrapping her legs around him pulling them closer. The more closer they got the more they wanted almost stripping everything off their bodies.

Harry sweetly sucked on Mckenzie's neck making her moan like crazy.

Her eyes rolled back enjoying the pain and pleasure she couldn't get enough as Harry's fingers trailed across her stomach, goosebumps traveled up her body but not caring. He soon un-clasped her bra carrying her to the bed as also.

"I love you too." he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.4K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...
3M 250K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
438K 28.1K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
995K 23.9K 42
Limited Time Only: Binge this series for a chance to win FREE coins until June 2! Read 10+ chapters of this story and win 30 Coins (2000 Winners) Whi...