(On Hold)Bloody Secrets Under...

By sapphirefiredragon

About a girl who finds out she's a vampire from a hunter that is supposed to kill her, what will happen? Will... More

Chapter 1*
Chapter 2 *
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
NUC
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

21 1 0
By sapphirefiredragon

When I woke up, I didn't know where I was, perhaps the forest? There was a blanket draped over me, and a fire next to me. It was still dark, so it took a while for my eyes to get adjusted. When I looked around, there was someone a little ways off from me, leaning against a tree. I tried to quietly move, to run away, when I felt something cold on my neck. I didn't even see the person move, but then they were in front of me pressing a blade agaist my throat. A low, quiet voice resonated in my ears. It was a man, or boy, per say. "Do you know what happened?"

I shook my head. No, I didn't know, and I didn't really want to. He smiled sadly and nodded. Then he turned away, and I was able to see his face more clearly.

He looked about my age, maybe a little older. But his expression looked different, like he was in pain. Pain that I could never know, or maybe?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 616 19
"I know you are there," she said, her heart beating loud in her chest as her eyes searched frantically around. "I can...sense you." She added, hoping...
101K 2.1K 150
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Vampire Willow...
18.7K 783 8
What if Elijah Mikaelson had a soulmate? What if his soulmate was Peter Hale daughter? What if she was adopted by Noah Stilinski? And what if after h...
5.6K 651 7
αž…αž“ αž‡αž»αž„αž αŸ’αž‚αž»αž€ Γ— αž‚αžΈαž˜ αžαŸαž™αŸ‰αž»αž„ αžŸαžšαžŸαŸαžšαžŠαŸ„αž™;αž…αž“ αžαŸαž™αŸαž αŸ’αž‚αžΌ