tinder. / kang daniel

By lambskwer

swipe right to unlock! © lambskwer More

tinder profile one!
tinder profile two!
tinder profile three!
tinder profile four!
tinder profile five!
tinder profile six!
tinder profile seven!
it's a match!
inbox [ 1 ]
inbox [ 4 ] !
inbox [ 2 ] !
inbox [ 3 ] !
inbox [ 4 ] !
inbox [ 1 ] !
new dm request!
dm [1]
dm [1] !
inbox [ 5 ] !
new text message!
new text message!
new text message!
inbox [ 2 ]!
inbox [3]!
new text message!
new text message!
new text message!
new text message!
new text message!
inbox [ 9 ]!
new text message!
message cant be sent.
user no longer in service.
user no longer can reach out.
user back in service
sequel!

user unavailable.

4.6K 339 430
By lambskwer

TAKADA KENTA
online

KENTA QHAT THE FUCK
IM CRYING J N CLASS

oh no what happened
did he finally reply u?
VIDEO CALL ME U UGLY
I TOLD U TO VIDEO CALL ME

IM NOT GOING TO VIDEO CALL U
WHILE IM CRYING IM UGLY
AND HE DIDNT REPLY
HE BLOCKED ME

are u moTHERFUCKING
KIDDINF ME RIGHT NOW HYEMI

DO I LOOK LIKE IM KIDDING

VIDEO CALL ME

IM IN CLASS

WHERE ARE U SEATED

AT THE BACK

OK THEN NO ONE WILL SEE U
PLUG IN UR FREAKIG EARPIECE

incoming video call from
TAKADA KENTA
accept | decline

"hYEMI ARE YOU LEGIT CRYING"

"do u see the tears coming
out of my eyes"

"HOLY SHIT U REALLY ARE CRYING"
"DID HE REALLY BLOCK U"

"i want to yell but im in class
so im whispering"

"great now its gonna be asmr"
"but did he really block you"

"i tried sending him a text,"

"and?"

"it said message cant be sent,"

"MAYBE ITS UR WIFI"

"i have a full bar in this school"
"this school's data and wifi is no joke"

"no no no baby are you okay?"

"do i look and sound okay to you"

"please dont cry,"
"maybe his phone died,"

"why would he block me,"
"maybe he hates me,"

"im so stupid i hate myself,"
"i want to die can a hole just
come up out of nowhere and
swallow me whole"

"he doesnt hate you, hyemi,"
"remember, he needs time,"
"chaeyeon's his first love, remember?"

"and he's mine—"

"CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME CRY,"

"oh shit the professor is looking at me,"
"fuck fuck fuck fu— okay he's gone,"

"do you want me to meet you?"

"kenta i have no idea where you live,"

"i live near daniel's university,"
"im guessing he ran from his uni
to yours, you're close?"

"shit, i guess so,"

"do you need me to be there?"

"i dont know—"

"im not going to hurt you like youngmin"

"ugh, can we stop talking about him
for one second? i have better and bigger
problems. i just want to forgive and forget,"

"sorry,"
"what time does your class end?"

"another twenty minutes,"

"okay ill be there in fifteen,"
"oh and hyemi?"

"yeah?"

"please dont die—"

user has hung up

the bell rang, the students hastily walked out of the class, excited for lunch. hyemi sighed, she looked at her text message with daniel one last time and all that's in her head was — message cant be sent.

she nicely packed her books into her bag and slung it around her shoulder. she stood up and walked out of class, only to be greeted by a man.

at first, she thought it would be kenta— but it wasnt. it was youngmin, again. she took a step back, shocked at how he appeared in front of her out of nowhere. she looked up at the talk boy, youngmin's eyes became a straight line while smiling sheepishly at hyemi.

"you okay? why are your eyes red?" youngmin questioned. she cursed under her breath, she didnt want anyone to know she was crying. she avoided eye contact, she looked down at the ground. youngmin sighed, "hyemi— what happened?" he asked once more, his hand reaching out for her face.

hyemi slowly reached out for youngmin's hands, and stopped him. "i'm fine—" hyemi tried to convince youngmin but he knew she was lying. "stop lying," he sternly remarked.

hyemi clicked her tongue, making a soft tsk sound. "i tried texting daniel— he blocked me, okay? that's what happened," hyemi spilled it out. youngmin's eyes widened, brows raised, "he did that?" he scoffed, emphasizing on that.

hyemi didnt want to talk to anyone at the moment about daniel. she was frustrated enough. "yes, im youngmin, he did that," hyemi groaned. "what a jerk—" youngmin snickered.

hyemi cuts his sentence, she was furious, all of a sudden. "maybe he wouldnt have run away if you just shut your mouth," hyemi blurts out, she immediately shuts her mouth, she regretted even saying that. there was a moment of silence, "i— i'm sorry, it just came out," hyemi apologized.

youngmin lets out a soft chuckle, "i told you once and i will continue telling you this until you snap out of your stupid little bubble—" youngmin cornered her against the wall, his arm on the wall, next to her face, he leaned in and whispered in her ear, "kang daniel doesnt fucking love you,".

"im youngmin!" someone yelled out from afar, youngmin turned back, he smirked to himself. "it's been long, hasnt it?" he exclaimed. the boy from afar ran all the way to where the two were standing. it was kenta.

it was kenta and hyemi's first meeting. but not for kenta and youngmin. kenta smiled at youngmin, youngmin reached out his hand for a hand shake.

kenta grabbed out for his hand and suddenly he tightened his grip on youngmin's hand. youngmin silently winced in pain, kenta moved closer to youngmin and whispered into his ear, "dont get anywhere close to her, got it?"

youngmin pushed kenta away. he lets out a chuckle, "remember what i told you, hyemi. think about that, will ya?" he smiled at the two before walking off.

kenta turned over to hyemi who was standing frozen, in her tracks, youngmin's words playing over and over in her head like a broken radio. "you okay?" kenta asked, hyemi nod her head. "it's our first meeting!" kenta excitedly squealed, jumping up and down, he hugged hyemi tight.

slowly reacting, hyemi wrapped her arms around kenta's torso. "let's head over to my place, okay?" kenta suggested. "c — can we stop by daniel's place?" hyemi asked, kenta just placed a warm smile on his lips, he nods, walking side by side with hyemi.

hyemi slowly took out daniel's apartment keys, her hands shaking, she unlocked the door and peeped in the door, and within five seconds, she saw yuki running towards her, so did rooney and peter.

"hello, my little babies," hyemi softly said, opening her arms wide while the three cats jumped on her, meowing continuously. "has daniel come back yet?" she asked, the three cats just meowed.

hyemi groaned, rolling her eyes, she knew it was no use, she was practically talking to cats. "oh shit, that's yuki? i thought i killed you," kenta laughed, walking closer to yuki.

"daniel and i adopted yuki together," hyemi told kenta, her heart ached at the memory. "we both fell in love instantly when we saw her," hyemi continued. kenta kept quiet, because in his mind, he was so happy to see his best friend finding someone he loves and doing cute shit together like adopting a cat.

"we both saw her grow up, you know?" hyemi smiled to herself as she pats yuki on her head. yuki clings herself onto hyemi, whenever hyemi tried to leave, she'd meow over and over again.

she looked at the food bowl, it was full. "daniel's been here again," hyemi talked to herself. kenta raised his brow. "so you're saying he comes back to feed his cats and then leaves?" kenta exclaimed, hyemi hummed, nodding her head.

she looked at yuki, it reminded her of daniel's old cat that kenta accidentally killed. and when it reminded her of the old yuki, she's being reminded of daniel. they look exactly the same, even daniel acknowledged it.

"you remind me so much of daniel," she talked to yuki, it slowly curled up between her arms, rubbing its head onto her sweater. "i already lost daniel, i wont lose you too, will i?" hyemi talked to herself.

her nose slowly becoming red, she laughed at how stupid she was getting all sentimental over a cat. "hyemi i swear to fucking god if you dont shut up, i'm going to cry right here right now," kenta whined, stomping his feet.

"look at it! doesnt it remind you of daniel?" hyemi laughed, walking closer to kenta while showing yuki snuggling up between her arms. kenta placed his arms on his chest, he made a soft squeal, "it really does," kenta admitted.

"call him," kenta suggested. "he blocked me, remember?" hyemi rolled her eyes. "daniel has a house phone, doesnt he? use that!" kenta ran around the apartment to find the spare phone.

after a few minutes, he found it and he threw it over to hyemi. the two sat down on the couch, nervous. with yuki on her lap, peter and rooney on kenta's, hyemi's fingers were shaking while dialing up daniel's number.

she put it on speaker, so that kenta could hear too. the phone rang, about two to three times, hyemi was relieved, her heart was beating super fast. what if daniel picks up? what would she say? what would she do?

ring ring!

ring ring!

ring ring!

ring ri —

THE USER THAT YOU ARE TRYING
TO REACH IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE.
THE USER MAY HAVE CHANGED HIS OR
HER PHONE NUMBER OR HAVE DISCONNECTED
HIS OR HER LINE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

hyemi dropped the phone, onto her lap. she could feel hear tears already forming. kenta cursed under his breath, "you have got to be fucking kidding me!" he raised his voice. he snatched the phone away, he dialed the number again, and put it on speaker.

ring ring !

ring r—

ERROR 73213:
THE USER THAT YOU ARE TRYING
TO REACH IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE.

ITS 1 AM AND I HAVE TO LET
SOMETHING OUT MY CHEST
i love kang daniel so much have u all seen him in a suit oh my jesus he looks so good in anything i would pay for him to step on me and run me over with a car while wearing a suit.
that's all, goodnight!

me every single fucking time daniel breathes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 3.1K 30
"can I have your hand in this dance?" he bowed and raised his left hand for her to hold, looking up to her with his usual loathsome smirk. she prete...
11.9K 1.1K 23
❝ you are like the color blue - so beautiful and calm, yet so mysterious ❞ She talks while he stays silent. She smiles while he doesn't. She dreams w...
195K 4.7K 58
"I'm soft, but not until you mess with my loved ones," A soft high schooler who somehow always gets herself into trouble got tangled with a popular g...
11K 340 37
Love brings so many obstacle's to test your heart. Started : March 25, 2018 Ended : June 12, 2018