Among the Shadows

By roaringasylum

Chad Gable watches her as she walks by flipping her long blonde hair with pink tips. She sees him staring and... More

1• Her Shining Blue Eyes
2•She's So Beautiful
3•Everything Was Silent
5•Something Funny
6•My Chance is Lost
7•What's Going On
8•25% Chance
9•Do You Got A Second
10•To Bad its Gonna End.
11•Thats Not What I Meant
12•Please Dont Go
13•Barely Able to Move.
14• Never
15•Go Away
16•You Dont Have to Lie to Me
17• Can I Help?
18•Deal
19•My Life is Better With You
20•I'm not Gonna Hurt You
21•I Will Never Need You
22•Sasha?!
23•Its Worth It.
24•Alone
25•Go. Run.
26• Doorway
27• WWE
28• Wink
29• I Just Wanted To Be Happy
30• More Like What Isn't
31• This Could Get Interesting
32• You Haven't Tried Hard Enough
33• Stop It.
34• Pills & Wiskey
35• Stop Her
36• You Shouldn't Be Here
37• Why Did You Do It
38• Just Friends.?
39• God I Hate Hospitals

4•I'm-I'm in Love with her

246 5 0
By roaringasylum

Alexa's POV:

I wake up as my alarm clock goes off jolting me out of my sleep. I look around wondering how I got back in my hotel room. I somehow am in my pajamas and Nia is no where in sight. That's very weird for her, she always sleeps in past at least 11.

I get up to see my sparkly sequin grey dress folded nice and neat with my heels sitting perfectly next to them. I guess Nia didn't get as drunk as I did.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, getting undressed. I finally get in and the warm water caresses my back.

Gable's POV:

I keep remember the thoughts of her laying a tender hand onto my chest. Her laughing as I helped her through the door. Her saying don't peek as she changes behind my back into her PJs. Turning around seeing her Harley Quinn pajama pants and a huge sweatshirt as she chuckles into her sleeve. Her hugging me before I left wrapping her tiny arms around me.

"Dude What happed to you last night?" Jason asks as I walk out of the bathroom.

"I went to bowl with MoJo and them." I say.

"Nice. Find any girls?" He chuckles.

"No. Not really." I say smiling at the ground.

••••••••••••

I pack my stuff and load it into the car. When I see Nia walking in sunglasses and a hoodie.

"Hey Nia?" I ask.

"What?" She groans.

"How-How's Alexa?" I ask.

"I have no clue. I just got here. And why do you care?!" She questions.

"I'm the dude that you passed her off to." I say.

"Umm. Okay." She says like she doesn't remember.

"You and Alexa were drunk and you handed me her room key and told me to take her home." I say optimistically

"Ohhh Yeah." She says. "I have no clue though. I got here like two seconds ago." She chuckles and just walks off.

Alexa's POV:

I begin to freak out. Nia is no where to be seen. I don't remember anything from last night after AJ left. Did I pass out? Did I drunkly bring someone to the hotel with me? Where the hell is Nia!?

I hear a knock at the door. I look out the peep hole but it's fogged up. I slowly open the door and there stands Nia.

"Where the hell have you been?!?" I scream at her.

"Oh please don't yell." She says grabbing her head.

"Oh sorry. But for real where have you been?" I whisper.

"I was at a dudes house." She says plainly.

"Oh. Then how did I get home?" I ask she's walking through the door and face planting on the bed.

"Nia, how did I get home?" I ask. "Ni-." I Cut off as I hear her snore loudly.

"Oh my god." I say walking out the door. I walk to the elevator as the doors open and see Gable looking down at his phone.

I step in and turn around facing the door.

"Hey." He says behind me. I spin around and meet him face to face only a few inches apart.

"Hi." I smile back at him.

Gables POV:

She's only a few inches from my face and I stand there staring at her beautiful eyes and her smile. She backs up out of the elevator door.

"Bye" I say. She doesn't say anything she just smiles and waves goodbye.

How I wish she was mine.

Alexa's POV:

I walk to breakfast feeling some sorta way but it quickly subsides as I see Dolph talking to Lana.

Honestly it doesn't even surprise me anymore. Lana is with Rusev but when he isn't looking she flirts with everyone she knows wouldn't tell.

Rusev is a big macho guy but has the biggest heart and loves Lana a lot but I don't think she feels the same way.

I quickly grab me an apple and some milk, hoping it would calm the funny feelings in my stomach. I begin to press the button but it opens and there still stands Chad.

"Are you following me." I chuckle. His eyes go wide and he looks very scared, shaking his head no. "It was a joke." I laugh.

He smiles a dorky smile and I feel my heart racing. I step in the elevator and feel arms around my waist, pulling me close to there chest.

He's holding me, breathing me in, warming up my black heart. and for a second I think to kiss him but the doors to the elevator open and I walk quickly to my room. I close the door leaning my back on it and sliding down the wall. I sit there thinking I felt that way before but I can't put my finger on it.

Gables POV: I wanted her to turn around I wanted to feel her lips pressed into mine. God I should have turned her around. Why didn't I turn her around?! I think punching the elevator wall, leaving a fist sized dent in it.

The elevator doors open to my floor and Jason starts coming out of his room.

"You ready to go yet?!" I yell down the hall.

"Yeah." He simply says getting into the elevator with just his backpack on.

"Good." I say.

••••••••••••

The ride is silent and my hands are numb. I feel Jason staring at me.

"Dude What?!" I say loudly.

"What's your problem?" He says.

"It's nothing." I whisper.

"Is it about Alexa? Dude she's with Dolph, it's NEVER gonna happen." He emphasizes the word never leaving it hanging in my thoughts.

I brake quickly and pulling to the side of the road and putting it in park

"You don't think I know that?" I say tuned to Jason who's still shocked. "You think I don't know she'll never like me?! I know this! I know that I'm not good enough for Alexa Bliss. I know this but-but neither is Dolph!" I shout. "He's not good enough for her. He pushes her and acts like she's trash but I know I'm not good enough for her Jason! I've known this since NXT. But last night I followed her to a bar."

"Wait you followed her?!" Jason yells confused.

"Shut up and let me speak." I quickly say. "I followed her and a dude tried taking advantage of her while she was drunk. But you wanna know something I stepped in and saved her ass and she probably doesn't remember it. She doesn't remember that I'm the guy that carried her like a baby to my car. She doesn't know I drove her home. She doesn't even know that I really exist!" I pause catching my breath. "But I don't care Jason because-because I'm-I'm in love with her!" I shout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3K 113
My Final Attempt on a WWE Harem Story! Enjoy! All Characters in this story are 18 and above!
64.7K 362 33
My first story for Wattpad A WWE Fanfic. Will be love, rivalries, and loss. Check it out! Also unlike others, not OP. OC Information: Name: Gregory D...
65.3K 1.4K 36
My 2nd Liv Morgan & 6th Alexa Bliss Book! Enjoy!
25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...