She Could Be The One

De Sarahcarp_gmw

Bayley and Sasha Banks are best friends but what Bayley doesn't know is that Sasha is in love with her. But B... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Theory
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Question/Thank You
Final

Chapter 30

1.8K 41 4
De Sarahcarp_gmw

Sasha POV

I was completely taken off guard by Alexa statement for I didn't expect Alexa to say that nor did I expect that she knew about Bayley and I relationship. Before I could respond back Alexa pulls out her phone and unlocks.

"And don't try to deny it because I have proof right here on my phone!" Alexa exclaims as she shows me her phone and I see the photo of when Bayley and I kissed in the locker room.

"How... how did you... how did you get that?" I demanded but Alexa ignored my question and I instead hear.

"I been in love with you since NXT, Bayley. I've loved you for such a long time. And you've never known. Because my way of loving you is silent. It's said in every gesture, and every look. My action speaks louder just like my words ever could."

I stare at Alexa with a mixture of shock and angriness as Alexa pauses the recording, "Do you want me to continue it where after three long years Bayley finally tells you that she loves you." Alexa asks sarcastically.

I glare angrily at Alexa and grab her by the collar of her shirt, "How did you record the conversation and were did you get the pictures?!" I demanded but all i received was Alexa pushing me away and grabbing me by the collar.

"I don't have to answer to you at all! You may call yourself the boss! But trust me nobody the boss of me especially a lowlife scum bag who goes after other peoples girlfriends and tries to ruin their relationship!" Alexa states harshly.

I laugh at Alexa response, "I'm a lowlife scum bag who goes after other people's girlfriends and tries to ruin their relationship?" I say in disbelief.

"Your describing yourself! You went after Bayley knowing how I felt about her just to get back at me!" I exclaim, "And I didn't go after your girlfriend Bayley is the one who kissed me! She's the one who made the first move!" I finish smiling at the reaction of Alexa face.
"In fact she kisses me with so much passion that I doubt Bayley's ever kissed you like that during your five years of relationship. Because anytime she kisses you she imagines that shes kissing me not you!" I exclaim proudly.

SLAP!

A loud echo fills the room and I hold my hand next to my cheek that is stinging and I see Alexa hand up in the air the two of us look at each other.

"You better end your secret relationship with Bayley and tell Stephanie that you want to end this stupid romantic storyline!" Alexa demanded I step close to Alexa that we were now face to face.

"Or what!" I say with menace in my voice getting ready to attack Alexa.

"I'll post these photos along with the video online or better yet send it I'll send it to the paparazzi!" Alexa exclaims surprising me that she'll do that.

"You'll really do that! You'll really go that far just to stop the storyline!? I thought you love Bayley why would...."

"Don't judge me!" Alexa replies, "If you really love Bayley then you'll stop the storyline and your relationship with Bayley! Because how do you think fans will react when they see this? Especially the parents?" Alexa asked me but I know how the parents will react.

"That Bayley the role model that kids idolize is a cheater! Do you really think that parents want their kids to idolize someone like that? Who's not loyal to their partner? Once fans see this all of Bayley fan base will disappear!" Alexa exclaims as she holds up the phone with a smirk.

"And it be your fault because you had to tell Bayley your feelings about her! You'll be the reason why the fans betrayed Bayley, you'll be the person who destroyed Bayley's dream." Alexa finishes.

Before I could reply the door is open and we look up and see.

"Bayley!" Both Alexa and I say in surprise.
"Alexa?" Bayley responds back surprised to see her.

"Hey Bayley." Alexa says and walks up to Bayley and kisses her Bayley pulls away from the kiss.

"Alexa we need to talk and I'm glad that Sasha is here because this concerns her as well." Bayley states as she looks at both us and I knew right away what this is about.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4.4K 91 52
Sasha Banks and Seth Rollins have a very up and down relationship. What happens when things take a turn for the worst and she gets an unexpected surp...
17.8K 744 30
Bayley and Sasha are best friends and would do anything for each other, but what happens when their fellow 4 horsewomen members go missing? Will they...
23.3K 501 24
Friends with benefits, does it really need more describing? Sometimes it starts when your bored and don't know what to do, sometimes it starts on acc...
7.6K 152 30
Bayley and Finn have achieved and accomplished so much with their careers in NXT/WWE. They both started in NXT together and were both NXT Champions a...