The Charming Girl {1}

بواسطة Lilith1667

Abagail Blanchard is the only daughter of single mother, Mary Margaret. Ever since she was born she's lived i... المزيد

Cast

163 4 5
بواسطة Lilith1667

Lucy Hale
Abagail Blanchard/Princess Abagail
"You know, all I've ever wanted was to know who my father was, but I can't help but be angry. He's been in Storybrooke this entire time."

Zac Efron
Jackson Montgomery/The Red Knight
"You're a princess, Abby. An heir to the throne back home. Me on the other hand? I'm a villain, I've killed people, innocent people. You don't want to be around me."

Ginnifer Goodwin
Mary Margaret Blanchard/Snow White
"I just want what's best for you, Abby. I want you to be happy."

Josh Dallas
David Nolan/Prince Charming
"I'm sorry. I never wanted to leave you or Emma or your mom, but believe me our family always finds each other."

Jennifer Morrison
Emma Swan/Princess Emma
"I'm supposed to be this amazing savior, but I haven't done much saving since I got here."

Lana Parrilla
Regina Mills/The Evil Queen
"I should hate you more than anyone else, you are the living breathing proof that my curse was destined to be broken."

Jared S. Gilmore
Henry Mills
"You are the only person besides me to not actually appear in my book, but unlike me you are mentioned."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
623K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
93.5K 5.1K 36
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...