~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
41. Party Conflicts
42. Confused Feelings
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

43. Two Happy Boys

3.7K 113 317
By alphaoriginal

A/n: shits 'bout to go down in this chapter.

---------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

"I fucking hate you, Brendon!"

"Well, I guess the feeling is mutual," The dark haired boy seethed.

"Guys, please stop arguing," I pleaded. "I invited you here to make up!"

"I wouldn't have came if I knew Brendon was here!" Ryan yelled.

"And I wouldn't ever dare step in the same room as this idiot!" Brendon shouted gesturing to his ex-boyfriend.

I sighed at the pair as I sat down on my bed and watched them argue. It was Sunday morning and I was honestly so fed up with them being in a quarrel for the past couple days so I decided to invite them both over to my house. Except.... I didn't tell either of them that the other one was coming.

Not that it was just them who's relationship was falling apart, but our whole friendship group. None of us knew who's side to take.

Yesterday was painfully awkward. Brendon and Ryan wouldn't talk making it uncomfortable for everyone. I tried avoiding Josh but that can be hard when you're stuck next to him on a plane for 10 hours straight.

"But why, Brendon?!" Ryan choked out, a tear rolling down his cheek as he stared at the dark haired boy.

Brendon sighed leaning back against the wall. "I was mad and Jealous," the boy mumbled. "And those two emotions never go well together."

"Jealous of what?!" Ryan spat.

"Jealous of you and Stephanie!" Brendon shouted. "I was jealous of the way she was always all over you, my boyfriend. And how you completely ignored me all the time for that girl! You two wondered off together, leaving me behind to question what you were up too! You forgot about me, Ryan. And it hurt, a lot. "

The brunette looked up to Brendon with sympathetic eyes. He sighed shaking his head, "Brendon, you know she's just a friend and I'd never date her-"

"I don't care!" Brendon shouted. "You can be friends with whoever you like, but it's just the fact that you were ignoring me!"

Ryan furrowed his brows in annoyance. "You were ignoring me too! Plus, I didn't do anything with Stephanie. You kissed Dallon!"

"That's because I was mad, Ryan," Brendon murmured. "And I wanted to get back at you. I never even really liked Dallon."

Ryan stood three taking the thought into consideration. He crossed his arms over his chest as Brendon just watched him intently.

I was just sitting there on my bed watching the whole argument evolve. It's as if I was watching one of those over dramatic T.V shows.

"Prove it," Ryan ordered.

"How?" Questioned Brendon.

Ryan shrugged. "Dunno. I just don't want to here anything of him ever again."

Brendon pulled out his phone from the back pocket of his jeans and started tapping on his screen. He suddenly paused and looked up at Ryan. "Then you delete all contact with that whore."

"Who?"

"Stephanie."

"No," Ryan stated sternly.

Brendon rolled his eyes sighing. "I'll block all contact with Dallon on social media and his number, only if you do the same for Stephanie."

The brunette bit his lip contemplating the decision. "Promise?" He asked.

"Promise," Brendon answered. Ryan smiled warmly at Brendon before pulling out his phone.

The two stood in my room staring down at their phone screens while I just sat there unsure of what to do. "So.. um," I began laughing breathily, breaking the silence between us all. "What are you two now?"

They both looked up at each other waiting for an answer. "Boyfriends?" Ryan questioned.

"Boyfriends," Brendon stated leaning in to kiss the younger's cheek. I smiled at the two they were adorable, and finally this arguing was over.

--------------time skip-------------

Josh's Pov:

Tyler; the confused boy who lives next to me and completely despises everything I do. That boy who has a girlfriend although he's so obviously gay. That boy who hates me although I've done nothing wrong. That boy I just want to be friends with but makes me feel like shit everyday.

On the other hand, Tyler is that stunning golden tanned boy that I hang around with, despite all the rude comments, in hope that we could just be friends.

But of course, he'll never let that happen. I'm too much of a 'annoying ass prick' to be seen with the boy. And whenever I feel as if we're finally becoming close, I'm being pushed away.

It was night outside, both of our parents at work. Abby was inside sleeping while Ashley and I were sitting outside watching Jordan play basketball.

"Josh!"

I looked up, from my lap, at my younger brother.

"Are you paying attention?" He questioned.

I nodded my head. He smiled, bouncing the ball twice before shooting it into the basket.

I grinned at him. "You're getting good at this, Jordan."

Thanks Josh," Jordan responded. "Zack has been teaching me."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of the Joseph family. Ashley's head shot up from her phone at the mention of Zack. "Zack's so good at basketball," the girl giggled sitting herself down on the edge of the wooden decked table.

"Mm," I hummed in annoyance shifting my body position in the deck chair.

Ashley sighed. "Just because you don't like Tyler, doesn't mean that we can't like Zack."

I furrowed my brows looking up at the girl. Her silhouette perched along the table, swinging her legs back and forth as the dim garden lights shone on her.

"Who said I don't like Tyler?" I questioned.

They both shrugged. "You did," Jordan stated, "when you were ranting on the phone to that friend with the massive forehead."

"That was yesterday and I was mad," I said boredly. "Plus, it's more him hating me than the other way around."

Jordan nodded before carrying on to shoot baskets. I watched him intently as he ran up and down the grass yard, making lay ups. The curly haired boy ran up the garden bouncing the ball, before shooting it upwards. It hit the side of the hoop bouncing off into next doors garden.

"Jordan!" I groaned.

The younger flinched at the angry sound of my voice. "Sorry," he mumbled turning around to face me.

"Go get it," I stated.

He walked over, grabbing a chair and dragging it over to the side of the fence. The boy stepped up on his tip toes with his arm reaching around to the other side. He tried pulling himself up but couldn't. After struggling for a while with trying to get his leg over, he sighed turning to Josh.

"I can't do it," Jordan huffed.

"Why not?"

"I'm too short," the boy said pushing his curls away from his face.

"You're going to have to get it, Josh," Ashley chimed in setting her phone down beside her.

I rolled my eyes standing up and walking towards the chair. Of course, I'm always responsible for fixing other's mistakes since I'm the eldest. That's the problem with having younger sibings, you're parents always rely on you to do things for them.

I stepped up, easily pulling myself over the fence and jumping down landing on two feet.

Tyler's Pov:

My dad wasn't coming back from his business trip until tomorrow and my mum was staying the night at her sister's house. Maddie was at a sleepover and Zack was....... Where ever the hell Zack wonders off to? Meaning I was alone in the house, ignoring Jay because he's alseep 90% of the time.

Today had been an eventful day. It was a relief that Brendon and Ryan were sorted out so school woulnt be awkward. However, I still had Josh to face tomorrow.

I rest my back agasint the wall as I sat on my bed with my laptop perched apon my lap. Our teacher had assigned us some research homework which I was busy doing. Since I had just finished unpacking my suitcase, I thought I might as well start my homework.

As I was typing away on my computer, my eye caught a glimpse of the basketball hidden underneath my desk, Josh's basketball. The one that he tried to obtain when it bounced through my open door into my bedroom at 2am. That time when I accused him of breaking into my room and stealing when he wasn't. That time when we first met....

Guilt started pooling up in my stomach as I stared blankly at the ball laying on the floor. It brought back memories, ones I did not want to remember.

I do not want to think about Josh and I'm not going to. Josh is annoying, I shouldn't feel bad for him.

Remember, Tyler. You hate Josh, as you said yourself before.

If you really hate Josh then why are you thinking about him now?

I'm not.

Yes you are.

I groaned shaking my head from the thought.

C'mon Tyler, concentrate on your homework. You need to get this all right as your parents expect you to.

I went back to typing but then there was a sudden loud bash against my glass bedroom door. I furrowed my brows as I stood up, walked over and drew the curtains wide open. There laying outside in the dark, was a basketball.

Looking up, I saw a certain red haired boy jump over my garden fence and jog over. I strained my eyes to see him clearly, it was hard seeing in the dark.

Josh stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me looking out from my bedroom with crossed arms. He sighed deeply, the moonlight shining on him as he hesitantly walked over and picked his ball up.

We both stared blankly at each other through the glass. It's as if it were an invisible wall keeping us separated although we were so close.

Josh rolled his eyes before turning around to walk away. I sighed, quickly making the decision to slide open my glass door and grab Josh by the back of his arm. He flinched at the sudden touch, but still didn't say a single word.

I gulped before speaking. Why did I choose to do this?!

"Josh," I croaked out. The red haired boy turned around, glaring right at me. My hand was still tightly gripped onto him. "I'm sorry," I apologized.

Josh rolled his eyes. "Sorry? That's it!" He pushed my hand away and started to walk away again.

Without even thinking, my hand automatically grabbed onto his shirt and yanked him inside me room. I shut the door behind me and stood in front blocking me from his exit.

He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "Josh, let me explain," I stated.

"No, Tyler," he mumbled trying to push past me but I wouldn't let him. I pushed him back so he landed on my bed.

"Let me explain," I stated, but this time my voice a lot more fierce and frustrated.

Josh rolled his eyes sitting himself up. "Go on."

I took and deep breath before speaking. "So, um Josh," I began. " I'm so so sorry for what I did and said. I never wanted to hurt you and I feel so guilty. I have been feeling guilty for the past couple days. I really just want to put this whole situation behind us. Trust me, I was drunk and it didn't mean a thing."

Josh sighed looking annoyed at me. "Tyler, why do you hate me?" He questioned.

My mouth fell open but no sound came out. What was I meant to say?

"I-I...." I trailed off unsurely. To be honest, now that I think of it, why do I hate Josh? I wasn't even so sure myself.

"Because Tyler, you seem to hate me for no absolute reason. I don't know what I've ever done to you to make me seem so bad to be around!" Josh shouted standing up. "I've been trying ever since day one just to be your friend, but you won't let me?! What have I ever done to upset you? Nothing! I'm so God damn confused, Tyler. One minute you're acting as if you like me and we're both jolly good buddies, but the next minute you hate me! You do anything you can to push me away. What the fuck, I don't understand anymore."

"Josh.. I-"

"Save it Tyler! I don't want to be hearing all your fucking stupid excuses!" Josh yelled. He looked at me upset and angry. "I just don't understand anymore, and especially on that night in Italy. I thought there was something between us, something good. But the only thing I seem to find between us is all your negativety building a big wall to keep me out. You're like Donald Trump!"

I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at that last bit although I felt like crying right now.

"So explain, Tyler," Josh carried on, his voice firm. "I want to know why exactly do you fucking hate me so much!" Josh had tears brimming his eyes as he spoke starting to get frustrated at my silence. "Why, Tyler? Why, why why?! Am I not good enough for you? Do I not meet your standards? Am I really like complete shit to you?!"

I couldn't stand Josh speaking like this anymore. I was hurting inside, a huge lump throbbing in my throat making me want to just break down and cry. Josh was still ranting on but I wasn't listening, I didn't want to listen. I was confused about my feelings and I hated it. I couldn't take it any longer.

Walking over to Josh, I smashed my lips agaisnt. He backed away in surprise.

After realizing what I just had done, I started to cry. Tears falling down my cheek. "I-I'm sorry, J-Josh. I didn't mean t-to-"

The red haired boy smiled warmly walking over and pulling me closely into his chest as I cried into his shirt.

"J-Josh, I don't hate y-you. In fact, I th-think I've l-liked for a longest time b-but that's th-the whole problem. I-I'm supposedly straight and I g-got a girlfriend but eversince y-you came I-I've been questioning m-my sexuality a-and I d-don't know what t-to do," I stuttered in between sobs. Josh rubbed my back soothingly calming me down.

He lifted my head up with his index finger and connecting his lips with mine. The boy's hand travelling underneath my shirt and up my back while his other hand cupped the side if my jaw firmly but gently. It gave me goosebumps along my arms and at the back on my neck.

Our lips fit perfectly together, like two jigsaw puzzles. Everything felt amazing.

My cheeks were flushed pink as Josh's hand grazed over the curve of my bum. I smiled into the kiss, Josh taking this opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth and bite gently on my bottom lip.

His lips tasted like sweet and addictive, way worse than nicotine.

Although I've kissed Jenna a million times before, it's never felt as good as this. I loved this so much more than I should have.

The way Josh took charge gave me on going butterflies in my stomach. He slowly started walking up so I fell back on my bed, Josh on top of me not breaking the kiss which was rapidly becoming extremely heated.

His hands trailed down my thighs, dangerously close to my prince parts. I let out an accidental whimper as Josh's leg 'unintentionally' brushed against me causing me to buck my hips up.

Josh pulled away smirking as I breathed heavily, my whole face flushed red and lips swollen.

"So pretty, baby," Josh cooed brushing his thumb against me cheek. I bit my lip looking into his coffee brown eyes, there was an uncomfortable tightening in my jeans.

Josh smirked when he noticed and went back in, sucking at the side of my neck and rolling his hips lightly.

"Josh," I panted. My whole body tingling from pleasure are desperation. My head was dizzy, but in a good way. "Please," I begged.

"Please what, baby?" Josh mumbled agaisnt my neck. He had his hands hooked around the waistband of my jeans teasingly knowing already what I wanted.

I whimpered loudly as the tightening in my jeans became painful. "Please Josh."

"Words kitten," the red haired boy stated pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

I was already a hot mess, needy for attention. And although I hated the thought of all of this happening, I was in love with the feeling.

I bit my bottom lip, my eyes glazed over as I tried to form words. "F-fuck me, Josh. Please."

A smirked curved on the side of Josh's lip as he started to slowly inch my jeans down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 31K 17
Cody James is a sixteen year old California native who is allergic to the rain. Unfortunately for him, due a mix up at the agency which was in charge...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
265K 14.8K 29
Ace Foley is charming, attractive, and dangerous. When he decides to go to the bar to relax for a night, he has his first encounter with Jack and Del...
590K 25.6K 26
{Completed} How do you keep a secret in Hollywood? Actor Max Stark, and Singer Ryan Connors know, they have been keeping their relationship a secret...