Hells Angel

By AnnaSomething

What happens when the girl Nash Grier bullies decides to fight back? © Copyright 2014 AnnaSomething More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Thank You

Part 16

17.8K 304 107
By AnnaSomething

I woke up and once again, didn’t recognise where I was. I rubbed my eyes and blinked through the sleepy haze that surrounded me. I went to stretch when my arm hit off something solid.

My eyes widened as I slowly turned my head to see a heavily breathing Nash. His eyes were shut and his arm was firmly wrapped around my waist. Pinning me to the bed.

I suddenly became very aware of every tiny movement my body was making. Careful not to wake the dragon. Memories of Nash being as kind and fluffy as a marshmallow last night, flooded through my brain.

God knows the boy has more mood swings than a girl on her period. So it was more than likely that he could wake up and scream at me for existing. So I decided that I should probably leave before he forces me to.

I slowly began to scoot towards the edge of the bed. But I soon found I couldn’t go any further because his arm had tightened instinctively around my waist. Nudging me back into his embrace. Part of me wanted to close my eyes and go back to sleep in Nash’s arms. And just let things resolve themselves for once.

But then again I was currently in bed with the person who used to laugh at me for every mistake I ever made, so I figured leaving was still my best option.

I pulled back the covers, revealing the top half of our bodies. I struggled but managed to unlatch his fingers from my torso.

He had taken his shirt off during the night and was currently in only his boxers. That just made it even harder to convince myself to leave. But I re-gathered my thoughts after staring at him for a solid few minutes.

I saw how perfect he looked as he slept. The usual crease between his eyebrows was gone, all his problems fading in his sleep. His normally tousled hair was now messily hanging in his face, stray strands blocking his eyes. His rosy lips were parted slightly as he sighed every now and then. His body was sprawled out across the entire bed in a way that only a teenage boy could manage.

There was a slight gap from where my smaller frame had fit in perfectly against his side. I cursed under my breath at my stubbornness. If I was any other girl I would have climbed back in beside him. But no, I was me. And that meant I had to leave.

I took one glance back at this usually angry sleeping boy and creaked the door open slightly, before shutting it behind me as I left. As I walked down the hall to the other room the first thing I noticed was the lack of bodies lying asleep on the floor. Usually after these parties, there was people asleep everywhere, but right now the house was practically empty.

I was even more confused when I arrived at the room that all the boys usually hung out in. Because it was completely empty. Other than a few stray couch pillows and bits of food lying around, there was no sign that anyone had been there last night.

I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag to bring with me to the bathroom, I freshened up in there as always and began to make my way towards the front door.

I just rounded the corner to the kitchen when I crashed head first into a body.

"Aggggh!" They yelped, their voice cracking as we both stumbled backwards. I caught my balance and realised I was face to face with a smaller version of Nash.   

"Who are you?!" I panted, clutching my chest and trying to slow my breathing.

"Shouldn’t I be asking you that, seeing as how you’re in my house?!” He accused, he looked younger than Nash, but he clearly had the same genes because he was just as attractive.

I eyed him suspiciously for a little longer but I figured if I wanted to leave before Nash woke up then I better tell him my name and the fact that I was Nash’s ‘friend’.

He seemed satisfied because he stuck out his hand and with the same cheeky grin as his brother he said, “I’m Hayes, but you can call me whatever you want beautiful.” He looked me up and down.

"You’re like a mildly nicer version of your brother," I commented.

Before he could respond, a woman with her hands full of suitcases and bags stumbled through the door. A small blonde girl, beside her.

She looked confused when she saw me, I don’t blame her, she seemed to be returning home from a weekend away to find a random girl in her house.

Hayes explained who I was and she immediately brightened, “Oh and what brings you here, dear?”

"I’m Nash’s science partner," I explained, "I came by to do some work on our project but he’s asleep, so I was just about to go." I lied.

The little girl at her feet looked up and squealed, “NASHY!"

I spun around and Nash was leaning against the door, still in only his boxers. His eyes scanned the scene in front of him and when he realised I was about to leave he jumped in and said, “Oh I’m wide awake now, no need to go.”

His mom clapped her hands, “Well at least not without breakfast.”

I gave a fake laugh, “No, no, I don’t want to intrude.”

I could see how this was going to play out and I didn’t like it.

“Please, dear.” She smiled fondly, “I insist.” I returned her smile and suppressed the worlds biggest groan. And once again, I was trapped in the presence of Nash Grier.

“Alright Skylynn, c’mon and help me make breakfast,” Nash’s mom said as herself and Hayes walked into the kitchen. As soon as they had left our sight Nash began to walk out of the room and back down the hall.

“Where are you going?!’ I hissed, not wanting to be left alone with his family. He came back over to me and put his hand on the small of my back, “I gotta shower babe,” he started pushing me towards the kitchen door, with a smirk on his face, “Unless you want to join me?” He winked.

I fake gagged at him, and he just raised an eyebrow and said, “Maybe next time.” And left back down the hall chuckling to himself.

I chatted to Mrs Grier the entire time over breakfast, she talked to me about school and my plans for the future, she asked about my family and friends, we talked about travelling and hobbies. Occasionally Hayes interrogated me about whether or not I had a boyfriend.

“It’s so nice to see you here,” Mrs Grier told me, “Nash doesn’t bring girls home often, so it’s lovely to see that he actually has girl friends.”

I snorted at the idea of Nash finding it ‘hard’ with the ladies. It was a well known fact that he had banged the entire female half of the school.

But as families go, they weren’t hard to get along with.

That was until Nash arrived back at the table and of course he purposely took the seat right beside mine. I ignored his presence and took a sip of my water while Hayes rambled about what happened in some football game.

That was until I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh, rubbing small circles.

I choked on my water, coughing and spluttering as he laughed under his breath. I couldn’t believe him, doing this in front of his mom of all people.

“Not now.” I hissed under my breath. He smiled innocently at me, his fingers reaching the waist band of my jeans. I jerked my seat back just as he was about to put his hand down my pants.

“Well, it’s been lovely,” I said sincerely, standing up, “But I really do need to go home, my mom will worry! Thanks for the breakfast Mrs Grier, you’re an excellent cook.” I complimented, ignoring Nash as he muttered “Suck up” under his breath.

“It’s no problem at all sweetie, come by next week to work with Nash on that project? You can stay for dinner?” She offered hopefully.

“Yeah, sure, I’d love that,” I lied, already coming up with excuses for next week in my head. I started to walk towards the door, sighing at the thought of finally leaving.

But then I heard a jingle of keys from behind me. “You didn’t seriously think I was going to make you walk home?” Nash snorted.

“I’d rather walk home.” I retaliated.

“Yeah whatever, let’s go,” he walked out by me and lead me to his car. I didn’t argue, I figured it wasn’t worth it.

I just flicked through music stations as he drove, occasionally pausing to listen to a song or two.

“Thank you,” I said quietly, after a few moments.

“For what?” He asked, his gaze fixed on the road.

“Last night,” I said, looking down at my hands.

He sighed, “I’ve never done that before you know.” His voice was low.

My silence urged him to continue.

He snuck a glance at me, “Slept with a girl, like that. You know, as in just sleeping.” I could tell by his voice that he didn’t like feeling this vulnerable.

I laughed, “Do I take that as a compliment?”

“Take it however you want,” he said flatly. Not a trace of humour in his voice.

“Are you okay?” I asked slowly, wondering what happened to his good mood.

“No,” he said bluntly.

“What?” I asked, confused.

“No I’m not okay,” he said as he pulled up into my drive.

I didn’t hop out yet, I just unbuckled my belt and turned to face him. I bit my lip as his eyes pierced mine. I looked up at him nervously.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, suddenly scared by his mood change.

“What’s wrong?” He repeated, his tone was harsh and I mentally prepared myself for him to start insulting me.

But that’s not what happened.

“What’s wrong is that you can’t sit there all innocently biting your lip and being all ‘concerned for my well being’ and expect it not to drive me insane.” He ran his fingers through his hair, something he did a lot.

“Wha-” My question was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine.

He yanked my body on top of his, allowing him to run his hands up and down my sides causing me to shiver.

He ran his tongue along my lips, begging for an entrance. Once I allowed it, I realised we hadn’t kissed in over a week. He had been ignoring me and blanking me.

My body felt just how long it had been, each one of his touches, burned my flesh. My skin heated with desire. I felt it radiating from him too.

He growled low in his throat when I tugged on his bottom lip. “Fuck, I needed this,” he groaned into my neck as his bit and sucked on it, leaving his mark on me.

I knotted my fingers in his soft hair, pulling him closer to me. Our bodies moved against each other, the teenage angst spilling out from every bone.

“Nash,” I said breathlessly.

"Do you want me?" He said, his lips against my skin.

I nodded at him, trying to connect our lips again.

"Say it, I need to hear you say it," he whispered, "I have to know you want me as much as I want you."

"Nash, I want you, I want you right now," his eye lashes fluttered and he closed his eyes at my words, tugging his bottom lip between his teeth.

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him back to me. Intoxicating myself with him again.

"No," he said firmly pulling away from me, "Not here."

I groaned as he rested his forehead against mine, our hot breath mingling.

We stayed like that until my phone buzzed in my pocket, dragging me back to reality.

I climbed off Nash and left without another word. I saw him pull at his hair again as I left.

I sighed as I shut the door behind me, letting my back slide against it. I took the time to open my phone and saw I had a new text from Matt.

"We need to talk -M"

I closed my eyes and sighed, locking my phone and throwing it to the side.

'One problem at a time', said no one ever.

A/N - Please send all feedback to my tumblr http://magconexposed.tumblr.com/ thanks for reading, stay awesome :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 127 24
Hayes Grier, a common name to most people at Davidson Day, just came back from a MAGCON tour. He's changed over this tour. Now he's the baddest bully...
34.4K 930 43
cheyanne robertson has been bullied for a few years by her ex bestfriend benjamin hayes grier, and his girlfriend ashlynn woods. this is her tragic...
1.2K 36 11
Paisley is almost like your typical girl, but with a few more problems. Her life isn't what you could consider perfect or easy. She attends Davidson...
94.1K 1.4K 30
Hi, my name is Brooklyn. I have blond hair and brown eyes and I'm 5'3. I get bullied by the one and only Hayes Grier. Will he continue to bully her...