Idea

By Pravi29

Not knowing if its a good idea, Aika becomes the manager of Seijoh Volleyball club. Maybe, becoming the manag... More

Idea
Sushi
Dark
Excited
Early
Hungry
Thought
Cafe
Relieved
Jumping
Hurry
Friend
Crumbs
Glanced
Happy
Obvious
Library
Read
Else
Tell
Right
Coming
Say
Cookies
Thought
Wait
Know
Fault
Meant
Too
Hug
Watched
Glares
Cookies
Sighed

Sad

110 3 0
By Pravi29

Oikawa watched as Shirabu came to Aika classroom the next day. He went to the classroom door and after a bit, Aika came out and they discussed and laughed. Oikawa watched and felt himself get sad.

He went to the gymnasium and began to practise serving. After a bit, Iwaizumu came in. He stared at Oikawa who looked exhausted.

"Trashykawa, what are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked.

Oikawa hit the volleyball.

"Practising my serve," he replied smiling.

"Stop exhausting yourself!" Iwaizumi exclaimed. Oikawa stopped. He realised his arms ached. He looked up at Iwaizumi.

"Aika-chan doesn't love me," he said quietly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
661K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.