A Dish Best Served Cold {KHR}

By randomcitizen_58

After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Fa... More

Target 1 - Beginning
Target 2 - Airport
~Halloween Omake Special~
Target 3 - Flight
Target 4 - Vongola
Target 5 - Enter, Arcobaleno!
Target 6 - Allies Appear
Target 7 - Vongola's Strongest
Target 8 - Calm Before the Storm
Target 9 - Let's Do It: Vongola Style Pt. 1
Target 10 - Lost Within Mist: Vongola Style Pt. 2
Target 12 - Plain Pain: Vongola Style Pt. 4
Target 13 - The Omerta
Target 14 - Storm: Flames Pt. 1
Target 15 - Rain: Flames Pt. 2
Target 16 - Sun: Flames Pt. 3
~Christmas Omake Special~
Target 17 - Lightning and Cloud: Flames Pt. 4
~New Years Omake Special~
Target 18 - Mist: Flames Pt. 5
Target 19 - Back to Namimori
Target 20 - Epilogue
~Target - Author's Note: Please Read {LONG}~
THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

Target 11 - Dates and Torture: Vongola Style Pt. 3

5.7K 154 35
By randomcitizen_58

All of the male students were so mentally and physically tired when they made it out of the maze, that they all collapsed immediately after emerging from the foliage. "Are they okay?!" Tsuna asked, almost yelling as soon as the guys collapsed.

Reborn growled slightly, trying to get the brunette's attention again. "They'll be fine, Shamal's on duty in the infirmary today," the ex arcobaleno dismissed. The brunette sighed and nodded, taking another bite of the cake he had layed in front of him.

Casually tightening his arms around the boy, Reborn smirked and snuggled into the crook of his lover's neck. He rubbed circles on Tsuna's hips with his thumbs to try and calm the brunette down even more while the maids and butlers gave cold refreshments to the males.

Shamal was quite an attractive man; strong jaw, straight nose, sleek dark brown eyes with dark hair which was parted in the centre, covering the tops of his ears then tapering in length to reach his shoulder at the back of his head. He also had side burns fading slightly under his ear.

He had a slight stubble, and a slight charm. Of course, this didn't help his ego as he knew he was attractive and was very cocky about it. Confident, but more so cocky. Despite all of this, he didn't have very much luck with women.

Women would either fuck him then dump him, ignore him or be downright disgusted. He was quite a flirt, sometimes straight shameless. When the dark haired man strut down to the garden, he scowled at the pile of mentally and physically exhausted students on the floor.

He immediately identified them, and made momentary eye contact with Reborn. After that, he smirked for a moment before requesting the maids and butlers to take them to the room. Tsuna, being the loveable and oblivious idiot that he is, thought that 'the room' meant the infirmary.

Boy, was he wrong.

The room referenced a chain of torture labs/rooms which were situated underneath the Vongola HQ and land. Catacombs of sorts, with many halls, rooms and tunnels. The halls had large archways which lined the edge of the walkways, with another set of walkways and archways perpendicular to them.

In between the sets of archways, was a long river which led to many places and had its own sets of corpses and decomposing fleshy bits sitting dormantly at the bottom. These catacombs were, in the beginning, not called 'catacombs' as that term referred to an underground cemetery.

Catacombs had many twists and turns, hallways and passages. Originally, they were used as a last resort escape mechanism, riddled with traps and secrets of the Vongola famiglia. It was used as a last resort, as it was designed by Giotto and G- Vongola Primo and his Storm Guardian.

The passage ways were to confuse outsiders, enemy famiglias and invaders which wished to cause harm to the Vongola. After a while, they were considered a type of cemetery with the missing bodies and many deaths which happened over the years of use.

Thus, they were dubbed the 'Catacombe di Anime Vagate' (catacombs of wandering souls). Though, they were forgotten for some time after Vongola Settimo took over until Vongola Nono finally discovered them. Tsuna and company found out about them on their first visit by accident.

Because of the complexity of the twisting hallways and confusing directions planned to put off strangers, if you were stuck in the catacombs then you would wander for days, weeks maybe even months before someone found you.

No fish, nor any other animals lived in the catacombs as the water was filthy with dirt and much, not to mention blood and infections it could have sucked out of the unfortunate souls which drowned within it.

This was partially the reason why it was dubbed the Catacombs of Wandering Souls.

Most of the rooms were used for interrogation, as jail cells and torture chambers but about 5% of them were used to store valuables, information and famiglia heirlooms like the Vongola Rings, the Sin which was given back to the Shimon famiglia and etc.

The girls looked at each other and shrugged, continuing on with their mindless chatter and tasting of the delectable treats. The brunette let out a sigh and leaned back into his lover's chest.

"Sei bene il mio amore?" Reborn asked sweetly into the Decimo's ear (Are you okay my love?). Tsuna nodded and smiled. "Non siamo stati qui a lungo, ma sono già stanco," he admitted, also talking in Italian almost on instinct (We haven't been here long, but I'm already tired).

Reborn smiled and chuckled in his deep voice, sending shivers of pleasure rippling through the younger male's body involuntarily. "Andiamo più tardi, per una data. Hai bisogno di una pausa, Tsuna," the arcobaleno said, not giving the brunette any place for discussion.

(Let's go out later, for a date. You need a break). Tsuna frowned slightly. It would be nice to go out and be stree-free for the day, but on the other hand.... "Che ne dite dei documenti?" He asked, straining his neck slightly to look up into his lover's onyx orbs. (What about the paperwork?)

The raven haired man shook his head and smiled warmly at the younger. "Hayato e più che felice, oltre ai tuoi altri tutori. È passato un po 'da quando siamo usciti," Reborn argued, making the Decimo's lips curl into a small smile.

(Hayato is more than happy, besides your other guardians can chip in too. It's been a while since we've gone out). Tsuna relented, accepting defeat which made the older male smirk. As the two left, with Reborn leaving Hayato in charge of running things, they smiled.

Swinging their intertwined hands in a rhythm, the brunette squeezed the other's hand gently and hummed a tune as they walked down the steps of the mansion to have a day out of the large yet oddly confining headquarters.

--={&}=--

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

Pause.

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

Pause.

The droplets fell into the river, rejoining the vast water supply beneath them. Moss and dirt grew in between the various darkened bricks, clinging to them desperately as if they were the air they needed to breath. Many people wearing water proof suits walked down the hidden stairway.

They were all carrying a male student each, slipping slightly at times even though the shoes which they wore had a killer grip on the soles. The only source of light were the medieval style torches hanging from the walls, lit with sulf-sustaining sky deathperation flames.

The orange light emitted from the torches glimmered upon the surface of the water, creating a warm sheen on the areas which were not shadowed by the archways which were now creating a greater darkness upon the walkways and river, as opposed to if there were no deathperation flames at all.

A deep darkness with green and blue hues, accentuating the subtle curvature and sharp angles the catacombs had to offer. Leading the horde of people through the sharp cuts and directions as the walkway increasingly slimmed down to a hallway when they made a right turn.

Finally, they seemed to have reached their destination; Block A - Torture and Interrogation Department read the dampened sign above the metal door. Pressing a sequence of numbers into a rusted keypad next to the heavily armed door, the person leading the horde ran a hand through his dark locks and gazed calculatively at the students.

How pitiful. It's technically against my job description to harm patients, but I guess I can make an exception just this once, the man thought to himself, soon smirking. The door clicked open, sliding open slightly before the dark haired male pushed the rest of it open.

In front of them was a long hallway, lit by bright sun flames. The floor was a regular stone with the walls being tiled all around. Decorated with various heavy duty metal doors, the hallway stretched onwards to reveal around twenty seperate doors.

Each of these polished doors was the entrance to a completely seperate torture room. Block A, also know as the torture and interrogation department (or T&I for convenience), was the most used block in the entirety of the catacombs.

Mostly used to interrogate enemy famiglia members, spies and such, it was well looked after by Verde, the lightning arcobaleno, and Mukuro, whom was one of the more... enthusiastic... guardians to be involved in the T&I.

Especially with the 'torture' part. Hibari did pop in every once in a while to make sure everything was going well. However, the demon prefect mostly hung around Block B- the Imprisonment and Enforcement Department.

Block B, otherwise known as the imprisonment and enforcement department (shortened to I&E for a more conventional use), was run completely by Hibari as expected. The entire block was riddled with jail cells, and an office where Hibari would look through the possible criminals which would be put into the I&E department until the T&I would take them.

That was just about the only other time the two rivals would get along in any way, shape or form besides for their beloved boss of course.

Knowing this, the dark haired man looked over at another keypad and typed in a combination of numbers and letters which immediately opened all of the available doors. Stalking along the hall, the group of people placed each male in their own confined room.

"Will Mukuro-sama, Verde-sama and Hibari-sama be coming down here to take care of them?" One of the people asked. The dark haired man smirked and nodded, closing his dark brown eyes and putting a hand into a pocket in his long white coat.

The group nodded. "I will be joining them, of course. Luca, Byakuran and Enma may join in later on as well. As long as Tsunayoshi isn't here, he can't stop our sessions," the man replied. Nodding, the group left save for one person whom was looking over at the doctor.

His eyes flickered with an impercievable emotion.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Shamal-san. Decimo-sama will be quite upset with you all, but that's just from a different standpoint. I would, personally, like to join in however I must respect Decimo-sama's wishes," the man stated before leaving.

The man, Shamal, nodded in understanding. "We're just having a little bit of fun with them. After all, they can't expect to meddle with a mafia boss and leave unscathed- Reborn will have to whip them into shape to becoming future Vongola famiglia members. As stated by the omerta," Shamal said into the thin air.

Saying that out loud is so much better than saying it inside my head, the doctor decided. "Kufufu, not going insane, are we doctor?" The mist guardian asked teasingly, forming in a cloud of mist flames next to the dark haired man.

Shamal shook his head. "No, but those kids might after this," he retorted bluntly, not even flinching at the underlying meaning of those words. Mukuro's smirk widened. "Kufufufu, damn right," he replied darkly.

No one messes with Tsunayoshi and gets away with it.

--={&}=--

Walking through the crowded streets, the couple smiled contently. The brunette smiled softly, leaning on the shoulder of his lover. "Feeling better?" The dark haired man asked, kissing the brunette's head sweetly. Tsuna nodded, rubbing the side of his head into Reborn's shoulder.

"Much better," he replied, whispering. The older male sighed contently and hummed, leading the younger to a park nearby. Unsurprisingly, the park was filled with little kids and their parents, pets and families spending time with each other.

Sitting on a bench, Reborn placed his head onto the top of his lover's own head and fluttered his eyes closed, rubbing circles onto the back of Tsuna's hand with his thumb. The two were enjoying each other's company which- believe it or not -they didn't do very often.

Mostly, Reborn was too busy with his work and assassinations amongst other jobs which needed to be done by a seasoned proffesional. Not to mention the paperwork which constantly piled itself onto the brunette's desk, whether it was alliances, destroyed buildings, his guardians, bills or other nonsense which was sent to him.

It was a very busy life indeed, the mafia. Both a lifestyle and full time job whether you're a boss, or a suboardinate. "You know, we might not have done much but it was completely worth it," Tsuna breathed, remembering the small moments they shared that day.

Although they only had about four hours as it was around four in the afternoon when the male students emerged from the maze, it was now around eight o clock which meant that the sun would soon set and send Sicily into peaceful slumber.

They went to a cafe, joined in on a little parade with a band to which they danced to, had a nice dinner at a well-known local restraunt and now they were sitting at the park which slowly dwindled in numbers until there were only two males left.

Tsuna and Reborn. The brunette sighed softly and took a deep breath, releasing it after a moment while the sun slowly set before them. The arcobaleno looked at Tsuna with nothing but pure, raw love filling his eyes like a lake.

Tsuna looked up at his lover, smiling in slight tiredness but also looking at the older man with affection as the man did to him.

"Ti amo, Tsuna," Reborn whispered gently, kissing the brunette sweetly on the lips and savouring the moment as the sky bled a deep orange to a dark violet, and deep indigo behind the scene which was decorated with luscious trees framing the two.

--={&}=--

-SURPRISE BOIIIII

-MORE FLUFF

There will be a little more torture next chapter so stay tuned for Friday~

Anyways, I'll be making a Christmas Omake Special and New Years Omake Special which will both probably be R27/All27. Anyways, here's a little hint/spoiler thingy:

The skylark, pineapple, doctor, midnight hour and earth element will join the lightning scientist in his experiments and torture. Poor them, or do they deserve it~?

Ja ne~

-Bell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
98.7K 2.9K 31
Tsuna's eyes glowed orange at birth. At different times of life, he received throbbing pains in his head and pieces of foreign memories. He isn't the...
208 6 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
46.5K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...