*UNDER EDITING* Optimus Prime...

By Midnight_433334

The second book is out!! Scarlett Taylor is back. Also known as Primus Prime daughter by the name of Midnight... More

Intro
Chapter 2 Sammy's Back
Chapter 3 Mrs. Blond Bitch
Chapter 4 Optimus Prime's Death
Chapter 5 Simmons
Chapter 6 Jetfire
Chapter 7 Egypt
Chapter 8 Hold Each Other
Chapter 9 Fight
Chapter 10 Final Battle
Happy Ending
NOTIFICATION THIRD BOOK IS OUT!!!
FOURTH BOOK 📖 IS OUT

Chapter 1 Scarlett Taylor / Midnight Prime

8.2K 151 25
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

[How Scarlett looks]

Optimus, the Autobots, the new Autobots and I were in Shanghai China cuz apparently there are some Decepticons hiding there.

I apologize for not introducing myself to you all. Scarlett, or Midnight, if you'd like, is my name. After the last battle with the Decepticons, my life has taken on new meaning. We have been seeking any more Decepticons that could be present on Earth. I was one of the new bots that joined the squad. I made the decision to join the Autobots on their missions to destroy the Decepticons as soon as I graduate from high school. I'm happy with my life. Throughout it all, Bumblebee has resided with Sam. Mikaela and I continue to hang out from time to time. Together with the new recruits, I made a few new friends. My BAF is still Jazz. Let's get back to the story.

As I mentioned before, we are in Shanghai. I drove alongside Ironhide and Jazz transformed into my alt-mode.

[Her alt-mode]

Finally, we came to a stop on a dim road. Since it being nighttime, darkness was to be expected. Lennox, or Will as I called him, approached Ironhide and patted his hood.

"All right. Ironhide, Jazz, and Scarlett, you're good to go" Will said, "We got echoes. They're close." 

Soon after that, we began transforming from our alt-modes and into our bi-pedal modes. I immediately stretched out my sore body. Jazz followed suit.

[Her alt-mode]

"He's here. I smell him" Ironhide commented. I looked at him with a weird look on my face.

"All right, Mr. Creepy. I need you stay five feet away from me" I said causing Jazz to burst out laughing.

"Good job, Scar" Jazz remarked. At that point, I also began to laugh with him.

"Seriously, you two. Not the time to play around" I heard Will call out.

"Hey, don't take the fun away from us, Will" I replied with a chuckle. He whispered something under his breath, but I couldn't make out what he said. I stopped laughing and transform into a human again. I was dressed in military outfit carrying two Cybertronian guns that were made from my rings.

I trailed after Will towards an incomplete construction site. Will, Epps, and I hid behind some barrels.

"Hey, what have you got, sassy pants?" I asked Epps, my favorite military human, who was pointing and checking the device with shows up the heat signature waves.

"It's big that's for sure. Might be tough to take down" Epps replied.

"No shit, sherlock. All Decepticons are difficult to take down if you compare them to humans" I remarked.

"Gee, thanks for the compliment" Will said sarcastically. I smiled and nodded.

"Well, your welcome" I said. Will rolled his eyes before pressing the communication device on his ear to speak with everyone.

"Right, everybody, be steady. We're right on top of it" He announced. 

At the moment, the Decepticon began to transformed from his alt-mode into his bi-pedal mode. He was larger and I mean larger than Optimus in size. I don't know, maybe three times larger.

Big metal tubes flew everywhere as soon as the Decepticon transformed. A few of the soldiers were crushed by the tubes. After that, everyone begins shooting at him. I watched the Decepticon soon get up and fled, erased that, drove off on a FREAKING giant wheel.

I choose to ignore the fact that he was driving off on a giant wheel and return to my robotic  form, switching to my alt-mode. I began to follow him wit Jazz and Ironhide right behind me.

"Like seriously, you people need to get better weapons if you want to go against a Decepticon" I said using my com-link to speak to Will and Epps on their communication device.

":: Yeah, but Rachet hasn't finished building any of them::" Epps said.

I was informed by Will that there was another Decepticon close by, but Arcee, her two sisters, and the twins were taking care of him, so I didn't have to worry too much. The rest of us continued to pursue the Decepticon that drove off while they fought to take out the second Decepticon. Upon entering a bridge, I witnessed the Decepticon destroying all vehicles in its route, either by tossing them off the bridge or simply running them over. Knowing that he would be the cause of so many lives lost today infuriated me.

":: Air support, we need Big Buddha to deliver the drop now!::" Epps spoked on the radio.

At that moment, a familiar semi-truck emerged from the opening at the back of a aircraft, hovering atop the Decepticon. It was none other than my Sparkmate. Three parachutes shot out of his back as he got closer to the Earth.

":: Autobots, I'm in pursuit!::" Optimus said, transforming back into his bi-pedal mode with three parachutes that shot out of his back as he got closer to the Earth.

"Oh, my God, I love when he speaks like that" I said lovely.

"Gee, Scarlett, please" Jazz complained, but decided to ignore him and continued admiring my Sparkmate.

Upon reaching the ground, Optimus cut the parachutes and transformed back to his semi-truck. I saw the Decepticon was approaching a bridge, so Optimus drove down towards it. He seized the opportunity to charge at the Decepticons as they crashed through the bridge.

'Oh, my God, that Decepticon is actually bigger than Optimus' I thought to myself as I watched the battle from a distance. I transformed swiftly, spreading my wings to catch up with them. I shot from the sky as Optimus continued to battle the Decepticon.

"Pull over" Optimus said, pulling out his gun and taking aim at the conman's head. After taking that shot, the Decepticons lost control and tumbled off the bridge and into a building.

I made my wings vanish as I landed beside Optimus. As we got closer to the Decepticons with Optimus and Ironhide, who had finally caught up to us, I changed my servos into blasters.

"Punk-ass Decepticon!" Ironhide said.

"Sheesh, Ironhide, got to watch your language" I said joking around.

"Yeah, you're one to talk" Ironhide said. I giggled then looked at the Decepticon.

"Any last words" Optimus asked the Decepticon.

"This is not your planet to rule! The Fallen shall rise again" the Decepticon replied.

"Not today" Optimus said then shoot him in the head.

'Mm, who's the Fallen?' I wondered as I knelt in front of the dead Decepticon. Something about that name, for whatever reason, sent shivers down my spine. After I got up, we all boarded the aircraft that will take us back home and departed Shanghai. I took a seat next to Optimus and rested my head on his shoulder. He grabbed a hold of my servo, as we remained near one another's bodies.

"Hey, Sweetheart. Upon a closer look, it seems that you gained some weight in your robotic form" I smirked and cracked a grin, "I think I am calling you fatty from now on."

"Huh, you don't like the way I look" He questioned sadly.

"Nope, I don't" I replied. I saw a look of sadness cross his face. I leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips.

"I love it" I said and then I closed my eyes to go to sleep for the whole ride home.

"I love you two, my love" I heard him say. I smiled and drift off.

As we arrived back at base, I decided to head over to my room after changing into my human form. I watched the twins arguing over which car they wanted while I was walking beside them. It was a red one and a green one.

"Hey, you know, the red ones the best" I said and they both started fighting over the red one. I ignored them after laughing at them. Upon arriving at my room, I had to find my way through several passageways throughout the base. I was tired and settled down on my couch. After a couple of seconds, I walk to my closet and grab a lovely outfit to wear. After giving myself a brief shower, I changed and brushed my hair.

Just then, I got a call from Optimus.

":: Sweatspark, please get ready and head over to the main hanger as we have a meeting with the general::" Optimus stated. I exhaled. I just changed after taking a shower and was now forced to sit and listen to an old guy talk. I let out a sigh and answered.

"Got it" I said, "Be ready in 5 minutes" and then I proceeded to do my makeup. After getting ready, I walked out of my room and onto the main hanger, where I noticed the vehicle forms of Ironhide, Sideswipe, Arcee, Chromia, Skids, Mudflap, and Jazz.

"Hey, guys, what's up?" I asked walking over to them.

"Hey, we are supposed to introduce ourselves for this meeting but until then we are to turn and wait in our vehicles from" Sideswipe said.

"How boring that sounds" I remarked, moving to sit on Ironhide's hood.

"Is everyone present?" Ratchet walked into the room and asked.

"No, we still need Elita-One" Jazz answered.

"Technically, the meeting doesn't start for another a couple of minutes" Arcee stated and Chromia agreed. I scowled a little and sighed.

"And that implies that we should be present and ready waiting!" I shouted. I jumped from Ironhide's hood, transformed into my robot form, and then turned to go get that son of a bitch. Before I could search for her, guess what? You guessed it, Elita-One just arrived late.

"Tsk, where the hell were you?" I asked, annoyed. I never really gotten alone with Elita-One, for some reason. Perhaps it was the bitch's constant flirting with Optimus at every opportunity that she had which infuriated me.

"And what is it to you, where I was?" she asked.

"Meeting was about about to start, and you were almost late" I retorted.

"Well, I wasn't, so stop your stupid yapping. Unlike you, princess, we have something called responsibility, glitch" Elita remarked. I quickly growled in her direction.

Elita and I continued to glare at each other while Jazz transformed, "Girls, please calm down" Jazz pleaded but we only ignored him.

"Who the hell are you calling a glitch?" I asked infuriated.

"Well, you? How stupid can you be? Like ready, you think you're so cool because your Father is none other than primus himself, but you aren't" she said, giving me a sneaky smile.

"Heck, Optimus is only with someone like you because you happen to be his daughter. If you weren't, Optimus will undoubtedly be with me" Elita smirked and said, "I could tell that you're just with him because he's a prime and the Leader of the Autobots."

"You little, glitch! How dare you say that about me! I love Optimus with all of my Spark and..." I started, but stopped, and simply exhaled.

"I don't understand why I even bothering" I said.

"Huh, what do you mean by that?" Elita asked.

"Oh, nothing. All I am saying is why even bother offend you since you'll be down with Unicron once you die" I stated.

"How dare!" Elita tackled me as she screamed. Our small dispute quickly escalated into a full-fledged brawl. Everyone stared as we tossed each other around. It wasn't until Ironhide and Jazz attempted to break up the fight vocally at first, but it didn't work because we were both so over with each other that we weren't paying attention to anything else going on. At that moment, I was stopped and lifted by none other than Optimus, while Jazz and Ironhide succeeded to stop Elita.

"Optimus, put me down!" I roared and kicked my legs in the air. Even though I was slightly taller than most bots, I still didn't measure up to Optimus' height, which anger me sometimes.

"Scarlett, stop it. Calm down" He urged.

"Calm down? Elita-One tackled me first, so why should I be the one to calm down?!" I shouted.

"How come the two of you can't get along with each other?" Optimus remarked, "It seems like every day that passes, you two always argue with one another." He finally put me down, but not before dragging me away from Elita so I couldn't tackle her to the ground. I growled and struggled in his arms, while Elita was also being restrained by Jazz and Ironhide. Both giving each other angry glares.

"Really, you two have to stop immediately. How on Earth are the two of you unable to get along with one another?" Optimus questioned clearly tired and annoyed with our arguing.

"First of all, because we despise one another deeply. Second, she was the one that started being mean to me. I am just returning the favor. Lastly, she is Unicron's daughter pretending to be an Autobot!" I shouted.

"Stop it, Scarlett! Just stop now!" Optimus yelled at me, everyone, including myself, instantly froze in place. I cast a wide optic glance toward Optimus. He had never yelled at me before. Not even when he was extremely mad.

"I don't understand how your Primus' daughter, because if anyone is Unicron's daughter, it's you!" He shouted. I heard several gasps from behind me, but I couldn't tell who they were since I was still standing in front of Optimus, staring at him and taking in what he had just said. Optimus released my grasp and appeared shocked by what he had just said. My optics filled up with tears and they felt as they were about to collapse.

"Scarlett, I didn't..." He started, but I cut him off before he could finish.

It's alright, Optimus. I understand. I-I... I need to go, perhaps that would make you happier" I started crying and added, "I don't think you want Unicron's daughter here with you." I soon went into alt-mode, and I drove off to give an old family/friend a visit without allowing anyone trying to talk me out of it or calm me down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 856 17
HELLO GUYS! FINALLY, IT's HERE . . . . . . THE FIFTH AND LAST BOOK OF "OPTIMUS PRIME LOVE STORY" It's been two years since Optimus left Earth to find...
716 17 3
Hi there. I'm Techna, a living, shapeshifting, extraterrestrial of both cybernetic and organic matter and life. A Technogian, As my kind are called...
6K 157 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...
112K 3.3K 32
You. The heir to the Decepticon throne. You, one of the most dangerous Decepticons alive. You wish one wasn't true. The other never was. Y...