→ yandere! Idate x reader もげ子...

Por angelic-meme

❝Hey come on don't be that way princess , after all we'll have to spend the rest of our life together❞ One mo... Más

† prologue †
❥ chapter 1
❥ chapter 2
❥ chapter 3
❥ chapter 4
❥ chapter 5
❥ chapter 6
❥ chapter 7
❥ chapter 8
❥ chapter 9
❥ chapter 10
☽ A/N ☾
❥ chapter 12

❥ chapter 11

3.4K 77 140
Por angelic-meme

[ y/n ]

(( A/N : Hiii long time no update ,, oof I'm p sure I lost al my readers by this Point but I suddenly got the urge to finish the story , I won't make any promises bbut I'll try to update once a week <3 also sorry if my Writing has changed!! I haven't been Writing for a while :'// ))

I was all alone that day. After the incident with Shirogane I hadn't seen him throughout the whole day. Something wasn't right . . To the core of my bones I felt it. This wasn't the Shirogane I had gotten to know. But that wasn't the only thing that had kept me unsettled throughout the day. The fact that Yukisada was no where to be found just added to the worry. Though you had met up with Rocma and Peraco the two girls had agreed that Yukisada was probably in the cave consoling the despair induced wolf. Though their theory would be the only one that made sense you still couldn't shake the feeling that something much worse was going on. Suddenly it hit you. 'How could I have forgotten?'

Idate .

It had only been a day or so since he threatened to harm your dear friends. But he couldn't have done it , right? Though he had been harmful in the past the memory of him saving you that one blurry night was still burned in your mind. He wasn't as bad as everyone portrayed him as.

You suddenly got up from the comfy couch you had been slouching in. Your legs began to move on their own and soon you found yourself heading towards the front door. You couldn't let the anxiety take over you. You had to make sure he didn't hurt anyone. You had to make sure they were alright . .

As soon as you had made it outside the heated home you found yourself sprinting , your legs carrying you to the place in which you had been scarred. Each step you took drawing you closer to the shore. The snow crunched underneath your boots , your steps were fast and you felt as if you wre gliding on thin air. The sensation didn't last for too long before you found yourself tumbling forward. You had tripped on what must of been a large chunk of ice sending you down to the hard ground. The snow caught you in its embrace but it still wasn't enough to keep you from feeling the pain. A shriek managed to escape your lips before you bit them shut. Instinctevelly you drew your knees up to your chest as you tried to fight the pain.

You figured you couldn't lay here all afternoon , you were arleady so close! In the disstance you could see the sign. The pain was immence and in the cold you felt your foot throbing. Tears were threatening to shed but you sucked up the pain as you tried getting up. You pushed yourself up only to be sent back down to the cold ground. You couldn't support your body on your right foot.

Yet Another pained moan escaped you as you lay in defeat on the ice beneath you.

"Y/N?"

A voice called from behind making your head perk up. You hadn't heard the person approach you because of all the moaning. You turned towards the sound of the voice , your eyes locking with a pair of charcoal black ones. You never thought you would be happy to see him but now you were.

"I-Idate!"

You exclaimed , your voice was somewhat hoarse as you choked out his name. Your E/C orbs were fighting back the tears from the wincing pain. He took a step closer to you before crouching down to be eye level with you.

His grin was gone and he looked down at you with a frown.

"What happened to you?"

He asked as he examined your body. His eyes traced your figure for any sign of injury.

"I-I was searching for you and suddenly I just t-tripped. ."

You confessed somewhat flustered. You tried shifting on the ground only adding more pain to your injured foot.

"Agh-"

You groaned. Idate smirked a little for himself before his grin subsided.

"Geez I think you must of sprained your ankle. . Here let me help you princess"

He offered. His voice was sincere and reminded you of your first encounter. Before you could protest he had already lifted you up bridal style. The swift move had caused your foot to get trapped in an uncomfortable position making you moan in pain. You grabbed onto the taller male's jacket as you stiffled out a moan. He looked somewhat surprised at your sudden actions. His sharp onyx eyes locked with yours for a second before they darted to the sky , his cheeks were dusted pink.

"Let's go before it gets too late. . "

He commented as he began to walk. You nodded in agreement as you silently gazed up at him. He looked so peacefull now compared to before. His hair bounced ever so lightly by each step he took , his charcoal locks dancing in the air. His pitch black hair was an immence contrast to his pale complexion.You hadn't noticed it before but he was awfully handsome. Your face heated up and you pried your eyes off of him. You hoped he wouldn't notice if you put your head against his chest , your neck was starting to hurt. You warily pressed your head against his chest resting in his embrace. You didn't dare look up cause you were sure he was probably looking at you right now.

The sun was setting giving the Island an orange glow to it. It was peaceful. You hadn't been paying much attention to where the orca had taken you , and when you noticed you were far in the danger zone you were caught off guard to say the least.

"Wh-where are we?"

You questioned as your head perked up. You quickly scanned your surroundings. The sun was still setting but it was still light enough for you to see the unfamiliar enviroment. It was empty. There was no town or houses decorating the streets. There was no ice skating rink or snowmen dressed in top hats. It was lonely and only sea and snow for as far the eye could reach. Though there was one thing that stood out. A small wooden cabin much like Yukisada's was built right by the shore.

"My house , we have to get you patched up princess"

You nodded slowly before he carried you into his cabin. As the two of you entered the smell of nicotine hit you. The livingroom was small , one couch and an old table was placed in the middle of the room. On the table stood an overly full ashtray , cigarette butts piling on top of the other overflowing down to the table. You noticed how the room was much darker than Yukisada's. The walls were old and hadn't been papered. It had more of a sinicter feel to them compared to the ones in town. You also noticed that there was only one small window facing the ocean and a small lightbulb hanging from the ceiling.

"Geez what a mess. . If I would of known you would of come today I would of made it a lot more comfortable for you darling~"

He purred before walking up to the couch and placing you gently on the soft cuchion. He flashed a small grin before he began talking.

"Wait here kitten , I'll get some ice to keep the wound from swelling. I'll be back in a second~"

He added before he left the room. A sense of dread washed over you like a wave. Maybe you shouldn't be here , maybe he would hurt you instead. Thoughts began to occupy your mind as you lay looking up at the ceiling.

"You alright doll?"

Your head shot up at the sound of his voice. You nodded quickly humming in responce. In his hand he held a pack of ice and in the other a rag.

"Here let me help you , I won't hurt you"

He reasured as he crouched down besides you.

"Now which foot did you say you sprained again ?"

He questiond cocking a brow. You swallowed down the saliva that had been collecting in your mouth harshly , clearing your throat before you began speaking again.

"The r-right one. ."

You replied warily. He nodded before he began untying your boot. You instinctevelly drew back making him face you. A somewhat sadden and dissapointed frown was plastered over his features.

"Are you still afraid of me ?"

He asked bluntly. Your eyes widen. A part of you still was but after all the hassle he had made to bring you here just to help you made your stomach twist in dissagreement.

"N-no"

You tried sounding as convincing as possible but your stutter made it more than less beliavable.

"I can see it on your face , you're still afraid of me aren't you doll"

He continued before he firmly took ahold of your bruised leg bringing it back to him. You winced at the forceful grip but tried to keep it together.

"I-I-"

"No need to lie princess , it's alright"

He continued as he began to untie your boot soon exposing your white socks. You could see through the socks the swollen ankle. This was gonna hurt you thought to yourself before embracing the pain that was yet to come.

"Ok hun this might hurt some"

He asured before he took off your sock and wrapped it in the rag. He pressed the numbing cold pack of ice againt your swollen foot making you bite your lips shut. The pain pierced through your body making it ache more than ever.

"hngh-"

You groaned as you shut your eyes tightly.

"There , there princess. ."

He coed calmingly. The pain began to subside and your skin became more accomodated to the cold. You slowly opened your eyes and faced the tall man. His gaze was focused as he stared out the small window opening.

"It's late"

He said out of the blue. You hummed questioningly in response as you traced his gaze to the window. He was right. The dark of the night had washed over the sky and the sun had dissapeared under its blanket of stars.

"You should stay"

He added. Your eyes darted towards Idate. He had a serious look on his face. You must of looked confused , which you were , because later he began to explain himself.

"Your foot isn't gonna get better in 10 minutes and it's already pitch dark outside. You really should stay"

He continued. You still weren't convinced.

"Hey I promise I won't do anything weird to you alright !"

Your gaze soften a little. He did have a good point. Your foot was still in pretty bad shape , and in the condition it was in you wouldn't be walking too soon.

"S-sure , but promise me you won't do anything , ermm , weird. . "

You finally gave in. His eyes seemed to light up at your response.

"Deal"

He replied , his usual smirk plastered over his face.

"I'll carry you to the bed , the couch is no place for a princess to sleep in"

He purred. You were about to protest but before you could do so a pair of strong arms wrapped up under you lifting you up to the air. The ice pack along with the rag both fell to the floor.

"I-It's alright , really! I can sleep here!"

You tried but your protests went unnoticed. He chuckled lowly before he began walking into the room next door. The room was way darker han the living room , to be frank you were pretty sure the bedroom had no windows. In the middle of the narrow room stood one kingsized bed , the covers were hanging off the bed , clothes were scattered on the floor. You really wondered if the man ever cleaned his house.

He put you down on the suprisingly soft bed. The mattress shifting under your weight.

"I'll be sleeping on the couch hun , if you need anything I'll be right here ~ Don't be afraid to scream my name , I won't bite~"

He coed. The smell of nicotine reeked from his hot breath as it tickled your face. You nodded shyly befor he turned his heel to leave. As he was stepping out of the doorway he turned to you and gave you one last glance before leaving the room.

"Good night princess~"

// A/N : I just wanted to mention that my hc for Idate is that he's bipolar so he'll be that in the story ,, oof I hope that's alright

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2K 55 16
"Hey, are you okay?" "Yeah, no... I don't know. I'm... confused." "Don't worry, me too. My name's Gouenji Kimiko. You?" "... Evangeline Mech." Anothe...
2.6K 41 22
A girl helps a small boy out and stays in Japan since both have Soul Magic and Magic making her to be his teacher, but the fact that she is both a Se...
41.3K 992 8
"The fear in your eyes is palpable. Begging me to stop will only make me go harder." "Please my Lord, don't do this! I'm not ready- I'm scared..." Th...
7.5K 171 8
Ok, first off this is my first story of a ship I like and on Wattpad that others will be reading and I'm kinda nervous, scared, and excited all at th...