Golden Child Imagines

By hoejoochan

A bunch of drabbles for my Golden Child ♥ STAN GOLDEN CHILD EVERYONE 05.17.18: 5K reads 07.12.18: 7K reads 10... More

•| R E Q U E S T S |•
55 • Bestfriends
98 • Truth Or Dare
20 • Suicide
82 • Flights
33 • Braids
55 • Music Classes
3 • Walking
7 • Gift Giving
89 & 19 • Umbrellas (Pt. 1)
20 • Cupid Ball
80 • Ko Ko Bop
11 & 20 • Sick
55 • Letters (Pt. 1)
55 & 33 • Lie
55 • The Moon (Letters Pt. 2)
33 • Serendipities
89 • Minnie
55 & 98 • First & Second
82 • Will You Be Mine
89 • Actions & Words
89 & 19 • Strings of Fate (Umbrellas Pt. 2)
19 • Promise
11 • Boyfriend
7 • Eye Contact
3 • How Can I Say (10k 🎉)

3 • Caps (Pt. 1)

1.2K 33 6
By hoejoochan

•| requested |•

how long has it been? i missed you guys a lot ㅠㅠ anw a lot are happening that's why i haven't updated both of my books yet :< aannddd adding to that, next week is our quarterly exams IM DEAD SEE YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE

(just joking i need to finish my books first before i die hihi)

im actually shookt that i only have one drabble for sungyoon in my imagines book???? like wtf how????????

StaceyHart230 I did say this would come out a little late, but here it is! I hope you like it <3

(sorry for grammatical errors and mistakes, i havent proofread this at all ㅠㅠㅠ)

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

I should have went the other way.

If I did, I wouldn't be here, bowing in front of this douche.

I hung my head so low, my brown locks covering my face as I muttered my deepest and fakest apologies. "I'm really so sorry, I didn't mean to--"

"Save your apologies. I know you don't mean them," Sungyoon said coldly (and quite dramatically) as he left me still bowing, and when I already knew he left, I stood up straight, my arms already folding and frowned, rolling my eyes.

"'Save your apologies, I know you don't mean them,' my ass," I imitated, glaring to where he went. "I freaking just bumped into him and he acted like that? What an ass. Who does he think he is?"

He's an idol, you dumbass, my brain reiterated. You're just a trainee.

"Stop reminding me," I murmured to myself, recalling one of my numerous embarrassments with the idol.

I furiously walked my way to one of the practice rooms, ready to vent out my anger.

I hate being criticized and judged. But sadly, this world is full of judgement and criticism that you really can't escape from it if you wanted to, you need to face it and learn from it.

But in all seriousness, the hell would I accept what the choreographer said to me.

You need to focus on your coordination, put more power into your moves. Your dancing is not sharp enough, you're still not ready to be an idol yet.

"Pfft. You're just jealous because I'm younger," I said sarcastically, opening the door to one of the practice room. "You have more wrinkles on your face than your age, you old dude."

I stopped in my tracks as I saw a strange man dancing in front of the huge wall mirror, cap covering his face. I cleared my throat, trying to get his attention.

The guy slowly stopped, recognizing a foreign person inside the dance studio from the reflection in the mirror.

"What are you doing here?" I asked boldly, my hip popping to the side as I rest my palm on my waist, raising an eyebrow.

I scoffed at the guy. "This is a trainee's dance practice studio, not a place for clowns."

"Says the clown herself," the guy said. "You probably didn't even look at the sign that's literally beside the door? This place is for idols only." He scanned my body up to down. "You don't look like an idol. Are you one of the newest interns in the company? Great, go get me some water, I'm parched."

"Excuse me?"

"What are you supposed to be then? You're not even allowed to be here."

"So you're an idol then?" I raised my eyebrow. "Who? You clearly do not look like one of the members of Infinite, and of course you're not part of Lovelyz. Then who are you?"

The stranger removed his cap, ruffling his hair into place before looking up at me.

First thing I noticed was his long high-bridged nose that almost seemed like it was surgically done, since it was really alluring. Then his lips, which seemed to curve into perfection although thin, his dark brown hair that fell into place on his forehead messily (but its as if it was styled to be that way). He had a strong built. When he looked at me with the serious look on his face, I couldn't help but to cower.

I stood my ground, still. "And who are you supposed to be?"

He raised his chin up. "Y."

"Why? Why would you ask why?"

"I am Y."

I crossed my eyebrows, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "I don't get it...?"

"Y's my stage name."

"Uhuh?" A smile broke on my lips. "You've got a letter, as your stage name?"

"Kim Myungsoo sunbaenim also has a letter as his name and all the girls are crazy for him. Your point?"

I scoffed, knowing how he had a point. "You're still not an idol, so, your reason is invalid."

The mysterious guy sighed deeply. "Look, you seem pretty dumb for a girl, I'm not going to even explain it to you further. Just leave this room, and give me some privacy, okay?"

I gaped at how he had just insulted me. "Okay, wannabe. You're too disrespectful for an idol so you better fix that attitude of yours."

"Might I remind you that I'm more superior?" He smirked and pulled down his cap, almost covering his eyes. "Now leave from my sight. I don't want some dumb shit present just to disturb me practicing."

"Did you just call me a dumb shi---"

I wasn't able to finish cussing when the doors to the practice room opened, a number of guys entering.

One of the tallest gets confused as to why a girl was inside, looking at me from top to bottom with one eyebrow sticking up. "I'm sorry...who are you?"

I hurried for an excuse to come out my mouth, getting embarrassed at all the attention they were giving me. "I-u-uh..." I couldn't speak properly, knowing how the guy was right. He was an idol. And these were his other members. I could only imagine the smirk on the jerk's lips.

"She's lost," the guy I was talking to from a moment ago responded to the guy I just recognized was Sungyeol's little brother who just debuted in a group.

"Oh, well," Sungyeol's brother beamed at me, the warmest of smiles appearing on his face. "You've mistaken our room for another, am I right?"

I looked down. "Yeah..."

"It's fine, it's quite confusing."

I glance from the door, to the strange guy, and back to Sungyeol's brother. "I-I was just thinking on leaving and finding my room to practice in..."

"Okay, I hope you don't get lost again," the idol's brother grinned at me and I forced a smile back, and before I could close the door after leaving I could hear the idol wannabe dude tsked, which made me slam the door hard, exiting.

I cringe at the memory, never wanting to remember it again. It gave me the chills every time I try to think of it.

Ever since then, I tried to avoid them at all costs, but who am I kidding, I'm working in the same building as them, of course we're bound to cross paths one way or another. After that encounter, some staff reviewed me on them, saying they are the newest group of Woollim, named Golden Child. I did my research and learned that they just debuted and that they were idols. I facepalmed a lot at my stupidity and straightforwardness. I called him a lot of things not knowing he was an idol, or rather not believing he was an idol.

Ignoring them wasn't working, and so to redeem my dignity, I decided to apologize to him.

I tiptoed towards the door, and now the sign beside it was very obvious. It did say it was for Golden Child only. I heave a deep breath to collect my courage and my dignity that's left before I knocked.

None. There was no response. But the music abruptly stopped, and so I knew there was someone inside.

"Can I come in?" I tried once more, just to get a response, but I didn't hear any.

I opened the door and came inside, neverminding how Y was looking at me intently.

"Why did you go inside?" He asked coldly. "I didn't give you any permission to."

"You also didn't give me permission not to." I sat on one of the benches, my eyes following him. Y walked towards the mirror and did some stretches, obviously not wanting to strike a conversation with me.

"Look, I'm sorry," I started, leaning my head forward to observe the mirror to check for his reaction. He just paused for a moment but resumed quickly thereafter. I sighed, I know this conversation would be pointless. "I really do apologize for barging in here that day and for calling you names, I really, didn't know you were already an idol, I never heard of Golden Child before. Let me buy you a drink to make it up to you, or help clean this studio or something---"

Y suddenly turned to glare at me. "Look, silly girl. I don't care about your apology, I really don't care about you calling me names and I don't care if you didn't know me before. I just don't like you being kind to me right now after knowing that I am an idol. Stop faking. I know you're not that kind of person. And if you're really sorry for barging in that day, you wouldn't have barged in today and apologized to me."

My heart sunk at his words. After deciding on apologizing to him, after risking my dignity and everything, this is the response I would get?

Y pulled his cap down more so I wouldn't get a chance to see his eyes. "Get out. Don't bother me anymore."

"I'm really sorry---"

"Don't sweat it. Just get out of my sight."

I sigh at the memory. If I only knew that was the response he was going to give me, I would never even had thought of going to their practice studio to go say sorry.

I shake him out of my thoughts. I should never let him ruin my day today. Today is supposed to be a great day, and it surely does not include my embarrassing memories of him in it.

"Hey, Y/N," my manager greets me as I pass by her. "Would you do us a favor?"

"What is it, eonni?" I ask showing my smile, and she responds back.

"Would you buy us some drinks from the cafe across the building? Our team is currently busy, they're working on Golden Child's comeback and they don't have time for lunch."

"That won't be a problem!" I wave my hands to show my point. "I wasn't planning on doing something anyway. How many?"

"About fifteen drinks? Wait... three... seven.... eleven... fourteen... ahh, eighteen drinks." She smiles apologetically at me. "Is it too much?"

I scratch my temple. "N-no, it's fine. I can handle."

I get crushed when she suddenly pulls me in for a hug. "Thanks so much, Y/N! I knew you were such a kind person." She grabs my wrist and put the money and a piece of paper on my palm. "Here's the money and the list of all our orders."

"Okay, eonni. I'll go get these for you."

"Take care!"

I stop waving at her when she turns round the corner. I sigh deeply. I skim over the numerous orders and it made my head dizzy. "Guess I'll get going then."

I walk over to the cafe and enjoy in the bittersweet smell of coffee that surrounds the area. It felt cozy and warm even if the air conditioner is blasting cold air into the place.

I read the order again, and count my money just to make sure that it is enough.

"I swear these are nineteen orders, did I miscount or---ahh!" Lost in my thoughts, I didn't know I would bump into a person inside the cafe, causing the money to fall down on the floor.

The guy who I bumped into immediately helped in collecting the bills, and it was a relief there were only a few. He hands me the money, and when he stands up I got to see his good-looking face.

I was starstruck for a while until I realized I was still standing in front of the dude. "I-I'm sorry--"

"No, it's fine." He grins at me, and I've never seen a smile so beautiful. His hair was done perfectly, but I couldn't see it all since he was wearing a cap. His skin was soft and smooth to look at, his lashes were long, his eyebrows were on fleek. Overall, he looked like a trainee in an entertainment label.

"Thanks for helping me out." I bow in front of him and turn towards the counter.

I didn't know if I was imagining things but I heard that he was calling me. Probably it wasn't important, I think. I shrug it off and went to the counter, presenting what really is nineteen orders, and gave the cashier the money. I checked my phone for updates or anything, bored.

"Oh, uhm, ma'am? You're $10 short." The cashier informed me, and I felt my blood drain out of my face.

"Shit..." I mutter, biting my thumb.

I don't have any spare money with me, and if I cancel one order they're probably going to enrage, especially that they're working they're asses off back there.

Sweat trails down my forehead to my cheeks, and I gulp. "Could you..uhm, let this go, just this once? I'm just running an errand..."

The girl behind the counter shakes his head. "I can't ma'am."

What can I do?

I lean on the counter, showing my most seductive look and displaying one of my infamous bright smiles. "Really? But I don't have money with me, could you help me out? Just this once, I'll buy you a drink next time." I wink to add more effect, but I am dying inside from the embarrassment.

She seems unfazed by it. "....I'm straight, ma'am."

I mentally facepalmed knowing that I failed. Why, there goes my chances.

I can't believe I tried to flirt with a girl. Not that I mind, but was I really that desperate?

"I tried," I nervously laugh, scratching head. "But, miss, it's just $10, it's just a small amount."

"I still can't, ma'am."

Doomed, I try to contact my manager. When I was about to press send, a hand presses down on the counter, money inside its palm.

"I'll pay for it."

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

WHOOO CLIFFHANGER FOR YALL GUESS WHO IT IS

I BET YALL WOULDNT GUESS IT HKHK

here's a soft uwu collage pic of our lil bunny to brighten up your day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 335 106
REQUESTS OPEN!! ©SeojunIsNotMinho
17.3K 868 31
❝ 𝘉𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ mafias, power, money, and love. the...
3.1K 87 9
One-shots for ZEROBASEONE. Members x readers.
700 54 11
Youngtaek's blind date with the mysterious but charming Jaehyun goes sour as soon as he wakes up the next day in an underground facility owned by a s...