Opposites Attract ! ( Urushih...

By Cherub77

Sariel , a angel of God . Lucifer , a fallen angel who is a demon general . Sounds like a battle doesn't it... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : A.D.D For you !
Chapter 2 : Hot kiss OMG ! 🌸
Chapter 3 : Give me More 💋
Chapter 5 : Holding on for loves sake 💐💐

Chapter 4 : Eclipse

246 7 1
By Cherub77

Lucifers P.O.V

When I was flying off , I couldn't help but think about the event that took place between me and Sariel .
It was so sensual and so different .
I never thought I would ever do something like that with my worst enemy .
I even told him I love him !! What's with that ?

The thoughts went through my head like cinematic records reaped from a persons soul by a reaper .
I could picture everything I did to him .
The way I kissed him and touched him all over .
Why would I do something like that ?
I landed on the top of Sadaos apartment and looked up at the moon .
It was gracefully shining in the sky , so beautiful and young .
But then I noticed something strange about it . A corner of the moon was dark .
Very strange . I didn't know a eclipse was supposed to come along . Sadao and Ashiya didn't say a thing to me about it .
I even looked at my computer at the news and it didn't even say anything.
This was to weird . 
" URUSHIHARA !! GET IN THE HOUSE !! NOW !!" Yelled Ashiya at me .
I rolled my eyes and came in .
Ashiya was reading the news paper while Sadao was laying out cartons of food next to my laptop .
Yeah that's right , the same screwy food he has me eat every day . And I hate it . 
" Did you know there was going to be a eclipse ? " asked Ashiya .
" No . But now I do and now that I think about it , that damn Sariel isn't going to be getting much energy from it huh ? " said Sadao .

I sat there listening to them chat , until a thought came into my mind .
" Sariel needs the moon ... For energy so that mean the eclipse might ... Mess him up !! " .
After that thought went through my mind I got up from the ground fast and ran for the front door .
That's when Sadao grabbed my arm " where do you think your going Urushihara ?" He asked and yanked me back into the house . 
" I want to see the eclipse !!" I said .
" Oh no you don't Urushihara !! " snapped Ashiya at me . 

I looked at them , then looked at the open window behind Sadao . No way was I going to let anything happen to Sariel .
I ran past Sadao as fast as I could and leaped out the window .
As I was falling I opened my wings and took flight , soaring up into the sky .
"'ARE YOU CRAZY !!" I heard Ashiya scream.
I didn't give a frick what they thought . I was going to find Sariel.

I must have flew about 50 miles when I suddenly spotted him .
He was laying on the grass limp under a tree .
" SARIEL !!" I screamed and flew down to him . I shook him but he didn't wake up . Then I felt his forehead .
He had a blazing fever .
" Oh my god ! " I said and picked him up in my arms . His body was burning up .
I was scared for his life . " Please don't die on me !! " I cried .

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
63.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...