Opposites Attract ! ( Urushih...

By Cherub77

Sariel , a angel of God . Lucifer , a fallen angel who is a demon general . Sounds like a battle doesn't it... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 : Hot kiss OMG ! 🌸
Chapter 3 : Give me More πŸ’‹
Chapter 4 : Eclipse
Chapter 5 : Holding on for loves sake πŸ’πŸ’

Chapter 1 : A.D.D For you !

366 12 6
By Cherub77

Sariels P.O.V

Lucifer , Urushihara . I don't care what you call him. I hate him with every fabric of my being but , yet a part of me swoons when I see him .
I don't know what's wrong with me , but , I like him .
No .
I have the hots for him !!!
I can't stay still ! I fly around Satans apartment every night and look in the window just to see Lucifer playing on his computer or playing on his Videogame .
God how his hair flows over his right eye so gorgeously and how his purple eyes sparkle like amethysts .
His hips so perfectly shaped and his waist so petite and fragile .
God he's so amazing I don't know how to say it .

I look at his whole body , studying him like a book . He has a cute figure and soft amazing pink lips so velvet . And his hands so gentle and charismatic and his perfect legs so soft to the touch .
Oh !!! I can't stay still I have A.D.D for him !!! Oh yes !!! Lu baby !!! Gather me in your arms and hold me so tight !! Never let me go throughout the night !!
I want to feel his lips against mine , want to feel our hearts beat together as our chests touch oh the thought !!!!
Oh where was I ? Oh yes !!
I hate him but a part of me loves him .
I don't make sense at all do I ?

Next time I see Lucifer , I'm going to show him how much I like him !!
I'm going to kiss him !! And we are going to do tongue !! 
Oh my baby Lucifer !!! I love you !!!
I'm coming !!!!!
Kiss me my dear Romeo !!
Oh sweet love Lu Lu !! Kiss me !!! 
Oh yeah .
So anyway , one night when I was in the sky soaking up power from the light of the moon , I saw Lucifer flying low beneath me , his big black wings gracefully carrying him at ever flap royally through the air . I watched him as he gracefully perched on a rooftop of a building below . He sat down and breathed the air and folded his wings .
How peaceful he looked to me , so gorgeous to my eyes .
I couldn't help but fly down to him .
I was about a mile away when I stopped and thought to myself " maybe I shouldn't . He might want to fight me . " then I thought , " a nice fight might do me some good !! " and I flew down at him with quick speed .
He didn't see me coming when I landed my foot into his head ,
Oh trust me I cracked him a good one ! 
He fell over and toppled in to the sky , into the black abyss below .
I smirked and chuckled at the thought of him coming up and getting in my face , maybe I can sneak in a kiss .
Oh I sure hope I can !!!!
I flew up towards the moon , the moon making my silky white holy wings glow bright neon green .
I stayed soaring in the sky like a eagle , sailing in the sky like a ghost ship , waiting for my dreamboat to come and try to kick my little butt .

End of chapter 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 5.6K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC