Becoming friends (uswnt)

By vauseplease

Peyton Skylar Kline (17 years old) is an open person with a terrible home life. She aspires to play on the us... More

SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END
First Day Pt 1
First Day Pt 2
'Accidental' Run In
I might be happy again
Sunday Practice Surprise
Meeting someone New at Dinner
I'm So Sorry
Interesting Game day Pt 1
Interesting Game Day pt2
You Promised
He's Finally Gone
Trial Without Error
Leaving The Past Behind
Breakfast Surprise
Authur needs your help
Authur needs help once again
Day Off
Slightly Better Game Day
One More Night
Never Alone
Closer Now
Jersey Bound
Problems with Canada
It's On Now Canada
Going To Orlando
Reunited
Usual Game Day
Stay or Go?
New Home
School? Why? Dinner?
Back in LA
Reuniting
Game Day with Old Friends
New School
New team
Agent who?
Returning
Soccer Practice Guests
Competition Comences
Scavenger Hunt
First Game
Date?
I Love You
Breakfast With The Team
U-20 Arrival
USA V. France
Back from Camp
College Trip
College move in
Dinner with Them

Visitor From The Past

3.3K 56 7
By vauseplease

Trigger warning at the beginning. just a heads up. Anything in Italics will slightly mention the start of sexual assault. If this makes you uncomfortable or might be a trigger then please skip the italics.
————————————————————————

2 days after they arrived. Just a heads up.

"I told you to be home by 5 o'clock because we were having guest!" He screamed at me.

All I could do was stand there frozen. He's drunk and my uncle was sitting on the couch letting this unfold. He watched in entertainment. As my father stalked towards me all I could do is slowly back up until my back hit the wall.

I close my eyes real quick and try to slow my breathing. It isn't working. When I open my eyes I see both my father and uncle in front of me with sly smiles on their faces. The alcohol is evident in their voices. I try not listen to them but that does nothing but anger them more.

My uncle raises his right hand and I feel a sting on my left cheek. My father puts his hands on my shoulders and throws me to the ground. My uncle was quick to straddle me and pin my wrists down.

"We're gonna have some fun. Okay?" He asks.

To which I scream at him to get off. "Please. Don't. Please" I start to cry.

My father walks over with his belt in his hand. He's quick to tie my hands and my uncle is quick to drag me upstairs into the closest bedroom which is the guest room. He throws me onto the bed and I land on my stomach. I suddenly feel my pants being  yanked down and I'm turned over onto my back. I see my uncle with his pants off. I try to back up more away from him.

"Peyton!" I feel my self being shook. "Peyton please wake up!"

I open my eyes and I feel my whole body shaking and I notice I'm crying. I look around the room and I see someone now sitting at the end of the bed. That startled me and I back up more against the head board. I put my head in my hands.

"Please don't hurt me! Please stop! Why are you doing this!" I keep screaming.

The person slowly approaches me. They remove my hands from my face. "Peyton" she says softly. "Please open your eyes" I shake my head vigorously. "Hey Hey Hey. It's just me. It's Jane. You know me. I'd never hurt you. Please open your eyes. Please trust me. I just want to help you."

I look up and I see Jane sitting in front of me with worry written all over her face. Tears are still falling from my eyes and I notice hers are slightly glossy. She pulls me into her and I just cry even more. She rubs my back and I cry into the crook of her neck. She's rocking us back and forth trying to calm me down.

"It's okay. I'm here. I've got you. It was only a nightmare. You're okay" she says while rocking me and rubbing my back.

I pull my head away and look up to her. I shake my head and whisper "it wasn't a nightmare. It was a memory...Something that happened to me before. I relived the worst thing that ever happened to me. But before things got to far you woke me up. So thank you for that"

She looked me in the eyes and brushed my hair away from my face. "I'm sorry that you had to relive that. I don't know what it was. But I'm here if you ever want to talk about it. I don't want you to keep it to yourself. I'm always here for you."

I smiled slightly. And whispered "thank you"

"Now why don't we get some sleep. I won't go anywhere." Jane said lying us both down.

I immediately curled myself into Jane's body as she wrapped her arm around me. Slowly sleep started to take over. But right before I fell asleep I felt lips gently brush the top of my head.

I awoke to someone shaking me again. I was thankful that this time it wasn't as frantic. Jane was gently shaking my shoulder trying to wake me up.

"Hey sleepy head. Wake up. Aspen is almost done making breakfast." Jane said.

I looked up at her and slowly turned around so I could go back to sleep. I mumbled a good night and pulled the covers over my head. She pulled them back and tried dragging me out of bed. I refused to get up and she really decided to take matters into her own hands. Jane throws me over her shoulder and carries me all the way down stairs.

"Good Morning everyone" Jane says while putting me down.

I look to see Aspen putting everything down on the table. Almost everyone decided to leave yesterday so it's just Jane, Aspen,Kelley, Tobin, Megan, her girlfriend Sue and Ash that are here. Ali left to see her brother and Christen left to visit her family. Everyone else left to see friends and family as well.

I go and sit next to Ash. Everyone serves themselves pancakes, waffles, bacon and eggs while I just get a small bowl of fruit. Ash looks at my bowl and sighs. She cut a pancake in half, put it on a separate plate and slid it over to me. I look at her with fear evident in my eyes. She nods understanding what I want to tell her and pulls the pancake away.

"Hey Aspen. We should go to the mall today. You know go out and socialise. We should be good to go out." Tobin offers an idea.

"I like the way you think Toby." Aspen responds pointing her fork at Tobin. "Who's down to go to the mall?"

Everyone pretty much agrees except for Megan and Sue. They want to have to have a day all to themselves. I don't blame them. They've been away from one another for a while now.

After we finished we get ready to go out. I take a long shower which probably wasn't the best idea. Being alone for a long period of time often brings back thoughts and memories. Especially with the nightmare I had last night. I jump out of the shower quickly before my thoughts take over.

I'm last one that's ready so they're all waiting on me. We get outside and decided to take two cars. Ash,Tobin, and Jane automatically ran towards the black and baby blue 2017 Jeep Wrangler. I decide to ride with Aspen and Kelley in the Escalade, but before I can get into the car I'm being picked up by Jane and being placed in the front seat next to Ash.

"Sorry I just wanted to talk to you so I'm having Jane and Tobin ride with Aspen and Kelley." Ash says pulling out and following Aspen.

I just nod not really wanting to talk right now. I think she noticed that because I heard her sigh.

"Come on Peyton. I know something's wrong. You seemed off this morning at breakfast. I tried giving you more food. But the look you gave me made me worried. I want you to know that you can come to me whenever" I guess she didn't know what else to say.

"I trust you Ash. I really do. But I need a little more time. I relived something last night in a nightmare and I don't want to talk about it right now. Maybe tonight. Just please give me a little more time." I said on the verge of tears.

She reached over the middle console and grabbed my hand. She rubbed her thumb across and I felt safe.

I guess I zoned out for the rest of the ride because Ash was in a parking spot getting out of the car. Before I can open the door Ash does and helps me out. I mumble a thanks and she just puts her arm around me protectively and leads me to the group.

I see Aspen on Jane's back and Kelley and Tobin just keep poking each other. I am now living with children. This should be fun. We approach the group and Jane immediately drops Aspen and walks towards us. Everyone laughs as Aspen is still on the ground.

"Um excuse me. Is anyone gonna help me up."
I slowly walk over to her and help her up. "Thank you for the help. I know now that only one person here cares about me" She says sticking her tongue out at the others.

They laugh and start walking inside. Aspen wrapped her arm around me and we follow the rest inside. What is with everyone wrapping their arms around me. I mean it makes me feel safe but why does everyone here care about me. I just don't get it.

"Hey you okay there Peyton?" Tobin asks.

"Yeah I'm good"

I don't think she believes me and neither does Aspen. We walk into Tilly's and right away Aspen and Ash run over to the shirts. Kelley walks over to me and drags me over to some cute clothes.

Ash and Tobin end up getting 3 long sleeves while Aspen gets 2 flannels and a hoodie and Jane gets 2 short sleeves. Kelley and I get 2 super cute t-shirts that cross in the front.

"Hey Peyton comes here really quick." I walk over to Aspen. "Here is $500 to shop. If you need more then let me know." Aspen says handing me the money.

We shop some more. Kelley and I drag the others into pink. And let me tell you. They were trying so hard not to let their eyes wander. I mean at least we go next door to Victoria secret.

It's nice spending some time with these girls. It's still crazy to think about how just a few weeks ago they had no idea who I was. Now we're friends and we're living together for a while.

After shopping at pink we decided to get some food. Everyone pretty much split up once we got to the food court. Jane went to Panda Express, Aspen and Tobin went to Taco Bell, Kelley went to Rubio's,Ash went to Pizza Hut, and I decided to go to this vegetarian place to get a salad.

Waiting in line by myself was a mistake. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. My eyes went wide with fear. He was here. Standing right in front me was my uncle. The man that took the last bit of innocence i had.

"So you thought you can put my brother away in jail and you'd be okay. Well guess what. You're coming with me." He grabbed my arm and put his hand on my mouth. "You're gonna follow me and your not gonna say a word. You won't scream or shout. You understand" all I do is nod.

As we're walking out of the food court my breathing starts to pick up and I suddenly can't breathe. I'm having a severe anxiety attack. Worse than the one I had in the middle of the night. Tears are slowly starting to trickle down my face. Where are the girls.

We reach the parking lot and then when I spot Aspen. She walks up to us with a hat on and an anti Seaworld shirt with a lanyard around her neck and a clipboard in hand.

"Excuse me sir do you have time to answer a few questions about Seaworld for me please"

My uncle shifts a little bit but agrees not wanting to seem to suspicious.

"Great. First question. Do you enjoy going to zoos and aquariums."

"Sure. Who doesn't" my uncle responds.

I look around a little. Aspen's still asking questions. I see the girls walking towards us slowly.

"Ok are we finished here. We really need to be going?" My uncle says trying to leave.

"Ok fine. Last question. Did you honestly think that you can get away with Kidnapping Peyton here?" Aspen asks with a smirk.

"Who are you" he asks.

"Now that is none of your business. Look I don't care who you are. That's none of my business either. It's the Sheriff's business."

As she says that a cop care pulls up and the sheriff walks out. He grabs a pair of handcuffs and drags him into the car. I'm still panicking. Aspen goes to talk to the Sheriff while the girls come over to me. As soon as Tobin touches my shoulder it becomes to much. My vision gets blurry and the last thing I hear is Jane and Ash calling my name before everything goes black.

Hey everyone. I hope you liked this chapter. Let me know. Comment to give me ideas or tell me what you like. Thank you for all the reads and views. Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 846 15
"Alessia, what can you tell us about your new teammate?" "Y/n is an incredibly skillful player. She's a diligent and prolific worker and i'm incredib...
33.2K 1K 25
Former USWNT players, Kelley O'Hara and Hope Solo have been married for a few years now. Kelley learns that Hope has cheated on her while she is expe...
83.2K 1.5K 32
The story that shows my life at 16 and being the next top soccer player for the U.S. National team. Fanfiction of the USWNT some AU!
413K 7.3K 52
Sage is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her father. Her mother has become abusive and hasn't let Sage out of the h...