Magcon Girls

Por alivelobotomies

*Major Hiatus* Magcon girls this. Magcon girls that. All they ever talk about are the Magcon girls. Those vin... Más

Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

766 11 5
Por alivelobotomies

Hayes' POV

I was on my way to lunch when my phone vibrated. I quickly pulled it out to see if someone tweeted.

@ArielAnderson I'll do a follow spree if this tweet gets 10k favorites:)

I favorited it and hurried down to lunch. I got in line for my food and then went to our table. Matt, Nash, Jack Johnson, Shawn, Sam, and Jacob were already there. We were just waiting on Taylor.

"Guys, Ariel is gonna do a follow spree!" I said sitting down.

"Wait what?" Matt exclaimed.

"Yeah! Didn't you see her tweet? She said she'll do a follow spree if her tweet gets ten thousand favorites!" I explained. Everyone got their phones out and went to go favorite it. Taylor sat down.

"Oh god. What happened?" He asked, seeing everyone on their phone.

"Ariel is gonna do a follow spree! Go to her twitter." Jacob told him.

"Are we gonna spam her?" He asked getting on twitter.

"Do we wanna?" Nash asked looking around.

"She got ten thousand favorites! She just tweeted she'll do a follow spree! Oh my god I'm spamming her. Don't know 'bout you guys." Shawn yelled. We all shrugged and started tweeting her while barely eating.

"Guys! OMG OMG OMG! Guys, guys, guys!" Taylor looked around at all of us, freaking out.

"What? What happened?" I asked.

"ARIEL JUST FOLLOWED ME." He yelled.

"Oh my god no way! Whoa oh my god. OMG Ariel followed you!" I said starting to freak out. Everyone was doing the same.

"Should I DM her? But I already tweeted her saying thank you." He asked. He looked back at his phone.

"OH MY GOD! She retweeted my thank you! I screenshotted it and had said thank you, I love you so much and she retweeted it! Guys oh my god!" He was breathing heavily and freaking out,

"Dude you're so lucky!" Jack said.

"I'm gonna text everyone else." Taylor said to no one in particular. By everyone else he meant Jack Gilinsky, Cameron, Aaron, Mahogany, Dillon, and Carter. They have A lunch and we have B lunch. Well Cameron doesn't have lunch because he's out of school. We finished eating and went to wait by the doors so we could leave. We all just stood on our phones, waiting. Once we could I went my own way because, freshman.

I got to class and sat down. People started trickling in and I sighed. I got out my phone and went to twitter. I decided to tweet.

@HayesGrier: Magcon has ruined my expectation of girls these days.

I got two favorites, one from Nash, and one from Carter. Nash had retweeted it and someone replied with, 'yaahaas'. I smiled and kinda laughed at that. The bell rang and that signaled that class is starting. But of course like everyday my teacher was still not there. He's late everyday. I refreshed my timeline. I had a new notification.

@creamyNiallxx followed you.

Oh cool. I went and saw that I now had 350 followers. Sweet. I had done a Magcon follow party to get 300 and ended up getting to 344. So I've gained a few since then. My teacher walked in and starting talking to the 'popular' kids. The room is literally divided. All the upperclassmen and 'popular' kids are on the right side and the rest of us are on the left. I was scrolling through my timeline when I saw people freaking out.

@damnyouTori: OMG IS THSI REAL?!

@abbicxnt: I CANT WAIT OMG WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?!

@fuckinMarie: HOW MNCH ARE THEY?!!

I tweeted Aaron asking what was happening.

@HayesGrier: @aaroncarpenter WHAT IS HAPPENING?

@aaroncarpenter: @HayesGrier MAGCON IS COMING TO CHICAGO

@HayesGrier: @aaroncarpenter OMG NO I CANT FUCK

I started breathing heavily and I put my phone on my desk and was trying to be quiet. My friend Kayden, was sitting next to me and he's not a fangirl like I am.

"Dude what's wrong?" He asked me.

"Magcon is coming to Chicago!" I told him hitting his shoulder. I started freaking out again, muttering things like, 'oh my god' and 'I can't even'.

"Okay?" He said confused.

"You don't know who I'm taking about do you?" I asked with a smile.

"No I don't." He laughed. I went to my pictures and showed him my saved pictures of Jeni, Tori, Ariel, and Abbi.

"These girls." I said. I had told him about them many times but he always forgets. Ugh. Non-fans are so difficult.

"Oh yeah! I remember now." He said with a hint of doubt in his voice. He probably doesn't really remember.

"Hayes! Put your phone away." Mr. Davis yelled. Fuck you. I put it in my backpack but as soon as he actually started teaching I got it back out and put it on my lap. Class was so boring. I don't care about health. People have sex, they have children, if you're not safe you could get a STD. Cool. Everyone knows this. I wonder when tickets go on sale.

OMG when do tickets go on sale?!

I got on twitter and tweeted Cameron because he'll know.

@HayesGrier: @camerondallas when do tickets go on sale?!

@camerondallas: @HayesGrier tomorrow at 6:00 pm our time!

@HayesGrier: @camerondallas thank you!

I texted Nash and said we have to ask mom for her credit card. He said he'll ask tonight. I didn't reply because Mr. Davis was coming over by me. The bell rang and I stood up and waited for Kayden. We walked out together and walked down to his locker.

"Dude what's wrong with you? You're even more jittery than normal and you're Hayes." He put emphasis on my name. He basically said I'm not normal.

"You're a dick." I laughed. He had a look of fake hurt. He gasped.

"Wow don't get so butthurt." I laughed. His straight face dropped and he started laughing. I continued on to my seventh hour when he was done at his locker. Biology time.

Fuck.

I had a project due Monday. At least it's Friday.

"Haaaayes." My other friend Tanner said.

"Hey Tanner," I had to ask, "are we going to the lab today?"

"I think so." He replied. Thank god. Well if I actually work today. I sat down and got my phone back out. My teacher was just sitting at her desk, doing something on her computer. I looked at the Apple TV and it said that we were in fact going to the lab. About five minutes after the bell rang she started class. We all got up and grabbed our stuff and went to the lab. Tanner and I sat down and my computer of course wasn't working.

Whatever.

Every computer I've gone to this week hasn't been working so what's one more day? I got out my phone and went to Twitter. I saw that Tori, Amaya, and Indie had tweeted. Tori was talking about the tickets so I went to her account.

@ToriChristineXXX: The tickets will go on sale at 7:00 pm eastern time. MAKE SURE YOU GET THEM:)

I decided to go look at Magcon merch. OMG Madison's merch is back in stock! I want a Madison shirt so bad. I'm gonna ask for one tonight. Ooh I want a Jeni phone case. Jeni is my favorite. She's Tori's little sister. I'm only a year younger than her. Omg I want a Jeni phone case and a Jeni sweatshirt.

Next thing I know we're going back to the room and then the bell rings. Now I have to go to eighth hour. I went to my locker and put all my homework in my bag.

My friends Willie, Sam, Aaron, and Matt were at my locker with me. Shit I was gonna be late. I quickly stuffed a bunch of random binders and notebooks in my bag.

"Hey Hayes where are you going?" Aaron asked.

"I'm gonna go to health and finish my test." I paused thinking about that then nodded, confirming it.

"Okay then let's go or you'll be late." Just as he said it the bell rang. Aaron and I started towards the stairs to go to the health room. We stopped at the top of the stairs.

"Holy shit I'm tired." I whispered, breathing deeply.

"Omg same. We're so lazy!" He wheezed. We walked into the room and I went behind Mr. Davis' desk to find my test. He's never in here during eighth hour so it's fine. Eighth hour is a class that you get put in if you have one or more F's. So yes, I have two F's. We sat there joking around, talking, and I got a small bit more of my test done, oops. I don't like going to the classroom so I always go to one of my classes and work on late work. I don't do homework at home.

I have no motivation anymore.

Mr. Davis walked in at 2:58 and told me to put the test on his desk when I was done.

"Okay." I replied. "I'm nowhere near done." I laughed once he left. The bell rang.

"Let's go." I said putting my stuff away and dropping off the test on the way out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
208K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
142K 4.4K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
973K 36.8K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...