{Not a Villain} BNHA x Male OC

By RyuShinawa

Ryu Shinawa, son of the infamous villains Black Cat and Soul Crusher. Despite his parents being locked away f... More

Ryu Shinawa: Origin
Chapter 1: Midoriya, Izuku!
Chapter 2: SERIOUSLY NOT OKAY
Chapter 3: The Rest of My Life
Chapter 4: Banana Monster Sensei
Chapter 6- The Villain You Truly Are
Chapter 7- I'M DEKU!
Ryu Shinawa: Hero Costume
Chapter 8- K.A.I.H.A.
Chapter 9- Cheering For the Wrong Team
Chapter 10- "Playing the Hero"
Chapter 11- Damn Cat

Chapter 5: Bakugou=Saltness

10.9K 337 246
By RyuShinawa

"A Quirk assessment test?!" Class 1-A screamed from the schools practice field.

Uraraka spoke up. "What about the entrance exam? The orientation?"

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Aizawa explained monotonously, "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted it's school traditions are... that's also how the teachers run their classes."

Everyone is listening intently as Aizawa pauses.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, too, right?" Aizawa-sensei asks, "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks."

'We're doing fitness testing...?'

"The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using their quirks."

Ryu nods in agreement.

Aizawa continues. "It's not rational."

'Oh.'

"Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating..." Suddenly, Aizawa stops his lecture and turns to the students.

"Ryu!"

Ryu jumped about a thousand feet in the air at the sound of his name being called.

"You finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" Aizawa asked.

Ryu nodded quickly.

Ryu then feels an immense fire-like rage boiling from behind him. It's source?

Bakugou.

"In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?"

Ryu looked around aimlessly, trying to remember.

"60 meters?" Ryu said.

"Then, try doing it with your Quirk." Aizawa said.

Ryu stared at his sensei blankly until Aizawa lazily gestured to the throwing area behind him.

Ryu carefully stepped into the circle.

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." Aizawa explained, "Hurry up. Give it all you've got."

"What even is his Quirk?"

"Yea, why the ears?"

Ryu heard two students whispering.

'The ears are all the better to hear you with my dears~'

Ryu took a deep breath. He wound his arm back, as far back as his body would let him.

He lurched forward, putting all his weight towards the open field, and he infused as much of his super strength as he could into the throw.

As he released the ball, it rocketed from his fingertips, blasting everyone with a sudden gust of air.

The ball travelled an incredible distance and speed. There were multiple gasps from the other students.

When the ball finally landed, Aizawa looked at the small device in his hand.

"Know your own maximum first. That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero."

Aizawa turned, showing everyone how far the ball had gone.

"EHHHHHH?!"

"750 meters? Seriously?" A blonde guy named Kaminari said.

Ryu couldn't stop from beaming in pure happiness.

"What's this? It looks fun!" A pink haired— pink bodied girl named Ashido exclaimed.

"We can use our Quirks as much as we want! As expected of the hero course!" A black haired male named Sero grinned.

"'It looks fun.' Huh?" Aizawa questioned.

"You have 3 years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?"

Ryu smirked to himself.

'Yes. Yes I will have an attitude like this the whole time. Thank you for asking.'

"All right. Whoever comes in last place in all eight tests will be judged to have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."

Ryu's expression immediately dropped and his face paled.

'Never mind. I'm sorry. I'll change my attitude, I swear.'

"HUUUUUHHHHHH???!!!" The class exclaimed.

Next to Ryu, he could see Midoriya trembling.

'Oh.... does he not know how to use the One for All yet? Is he even allowed to use it???'

Aizawa smiled cruelly, "We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students."

Ryu flinched at his sensei's creepy expression. "Welcome to U.A.'s Hero Course!"

"Last place will be expelled?!" Uraraka asked desperately, "But its the first day of school!"

"No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" she continued.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains— Calamities whose time or place cannot be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness..." Aizawa said.

"Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at McDonald's after school, too bad."

(A/N: In the translation, it says Aizawa actually says "Mickey D's"... I'm dying XD)

"For the next 3 years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra."

"Overcome it with all you've got."

Ryu could tell everyone was trying to hype themselves up. He took a deep breath, deciding to be determined as well.

"All right, demonstrations over. The real thing starts now."

Timeskip:

Test 1: 50 meter dash

Tenya Iida gets 3.04 seconds.

Uraraka uses her Zero Gravity Quirk to lighten herself as she runs.

Aoyama uses his Navel Laser (A/N: Why is that so weird to say...? Rofl.) to propel him forwards... but falls down after a second. He gets back up, and blasts one more to the finish.

His opponent beat him because of the fall. Apparently, Aoyama will get a stomach ache if he uses his laser for more than 1 second.

Ryu and Bakugou are paired together. Bakugou seems to be burning with hatred just with Ryu being within his line of sight.

'Is he seriously mad because I scored higher than him in the exam...?'

"On your mark, get set..."

Ryu and Bakugou both get into position. Bakugou is practically growling.

A shot goes off and Ryu uses his cat-like agility and super strength to power him through the 50 meters at an unbelievable speed.

"Explosive speed!" Bakugou shouts.

Bakugou jumps up, thrusting his arms behind him. He uses his Quirk to make explosions that propel him forwards.

It is a split second battle between the two that feels like it lasted way longer than it did.

Bakugou shouts nonsensical words as he pushes himself forwards with all his might. Ryu uses as much force as he can to push his legs off the ground.

Ryu manages to pull ahead at the end of the 50 meters, giving him a time of 3.92 seconds. Bakugou finishes right on his tail (literally) at 4.01 seconds.

Ryu hunches over, putting his hands on his knees as he pants. Bakugou does the same.

But even through his shortage of breath, Ryu can sense the loathing aura coming from Bakugou.

Ryu quickly made his way towards the other students so he wouldn't be attacked by a rampaging and sore losing Bakugou.

Ryu quickly notices Midoriya after he finishes his 50 meters. He looks incredibly distraught.

'Should I say something? Am I supposed to say something? Does he know that I know that he knows???'

Ryu bites his bottom lip in distress.

Timeskip:

Test 2: Grip Strength

Shoji gets 540 kilograms, earning many impressed comments from other students.

Midoriya still seems to be struggling.

Timskip:

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

A lot of people end up getting passed the sand pit altogether.

Ryu smirks at his turn. Jumping is something he entirely prides himself on.

He squats down, and launches himself straight up into the air. He reached a height taller than most trees before smoothly landing ages away from the sandpit.

Ryu smirks, and earns praises from his classmates. His smirk quickly fades however, when he realizes Midoriya's distance.

Timeskip:

Test 4: Repeated Side Steps

Mineta uses the strange sticky orbs on his head and places a mass of them on either side of himself.

Mineta uses them to bounce back and forth at an alarming speed across the side step line.

Ryu almost passed out from laughing too much at the sight, and could not get up for about 5 minutes.

Timeskip:

Test 5: Ball throw

Uraraka decides to throw the ball and launch it into space for eternity, never to be seen or heard of ever again, RIP U.A. softball, so she gets a score of infinity...

Next up is Bakugou. Bakugou stares heatedly at Ryu the entire time he walks up to the circle.

Ryu grows a tick mark.

'Seriously, quit staring at me. You aren't even watching where you're going. Honestly, you're going to trip.'

Bakugou grips the ball firmly in his hand, determined to throw farther than a certain blonde headed cat-boy, hm, I wonder who that could be, as he stretches his arms.

His face is incredibly terrifying as he winds back and flings the ball forwards. It explodes from his palm, flying forwards from the force of his Quirk.

"DIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Bakugou screams. The ball has a trail of fire behind it as it rockets through the sky.

'D-die...?'

Ryu nervously wondered if that exclamation was aimed at him or the ball.

Bakugou's softball lands out in the field. The softballs had all travelled so far, Ryu couldn't tell who's had gone the farthest just by looking.

Ryu found himself hoping that he had scored higher than Bakugou, who was starting to get on his nerves.

Bakugou grit his teeth together as Aizawa brought his hand up to show the distance.

Bakugou got—

Author's Note: Ahaha. Sorry. (Not really sorry though...?) You can find out who threw farther in the next chapter, lol. I hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 29K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...