Fate {A Black Butler Fan Fict...

De xSatansSpawnx

When Ankoku's world comes down crumbling, what more can she do but run? Mais

Chapter 1

102 11 1
De xSatansSpawnx

*Author's Note*

***Hello again! I am so excited to be writing another part to my story. It has been KILLING me not to write, I've just been in a really long slump and I had a lot of life going on. Anyway, you're not here to read about me. Please, Enjoy!***

            Sebastian had been looking for his sister for months, with no leads. All that was left was the hazy memory left in her hasty retreat. Her things haunting both Will and Sebastian as they both regularly visit her room, hoping to walk in and see her lying in her bed, or spinning around the room with a smile on her face. 

Sebastian closed the door and walked down the many corridors to Ciel, who wanted cake.

Will closed the door to their bedroom with clenched fists, banging them both on the door in frustration. 

"Where is she?.." They both thought to themselves, trying in vain to figure out where she could have gone.

Meanwhile, in Japan...

Ankoku had been running since the day she left, only stopping to eat. When she finally decided she was far enough, she found herself in Japan. She had only been here a few times in the past, but things have changed so much since then.

She vaguely knew her way around; spending most of her time wandering the beautiful country. Ankoku had since changed the way she looked, her beautiful silvery-white hair now black as the night sky, her once porcelain skin now dirty and muddied. 

As she tried to piece together what she remembered, she found herself in front of a beautiful fountain in the middle of a smaller town. She couldn't place its significance; she thought for a moment until her thoughts were halted by a gentle hand on her shoulder.

The action startled her enough to draw her knives. Suddenly, images and memories came flooding back.

"Sensei" she breathed.

The mysterious figure's smile peeked out from under the cover of a cloak, with a soft chuckle following.

"It is good to see you again, young-ling." Ankoku and her teacher walked for what seemed like days as she explained everything to them; in detail. She was so intent on letting her burdens fall from her shoulders, even if only for a moment, that she didn't realize they had reached their destination. Having said all that she could, she huffed in mock exhaustion and followed her teacher inside.

"Forgive me, Ankoku..." Her teacher sat down at a small wooden table, her hands folded in front of her. Ankoku looked at her with a puzzled expression. "I have known this day would come. I knew when I met you, and when I agreed to teach you."

The half-ling felt betrayed. She sat across her teacher and laid her head in her hands, holding back the tears that brimmed her eyes. "How could you keep this from me?" through gritted teeth, she forced the words to be heard.

The woman stood, her cloak falling to the floor around her bare ankles. She circled the table between them with quiet and even steps before kneeling beside Ankoku. With a soft whisper, she said: "I could not jeopardize the future, please understand..." She trailed off for a moment, picking her next words carefully. "I needed to make sure you were ready for the future, without telling you what you would come to find out on your own,"

Ankoku finally raised her head to look her teacher in the eyes, "I understand.. But why is this happening? How did you know? Why am I being hunted by this demon? What makes me so special?"

The woman rose again, looking around the room with a finger to her lips. She whispered, "Come, you will soon have answers."

The young-ling followed her teacher from the room, and into a secret passageway tucked behind a tall bookshelf. It leads all around the quaint little town, but Ankoku had no idea where she was going next.

After all this time, little Yui had been silent. When they sealed the door shut behind them, it was almost as if the cat had known to be quiet, and spoke up just now. She meowed, peeking her little head out of Koku's bag to nudge her master with a comforting purr.

Again, they walked for what seemed like forever, only stopping to change their course when the labyrinth opened up into more than one path. The journey was silent until they reached a rickety ladder near what looked like a dead end. 

Her teacher pointed up and looked back at Ankoku, "If you go up, you'll come out right outside the village. Here, take my journal and read it when you have found a place for the night. I'll find you in a few days when the demons have left." She handed her the leather-bound journal and started to walk back the way they came. "Good luck, I'll see you soon."

Ankoku didn't say a word and started to climb the ladder to the surface. 

Yui had snuggled back down into Ankoku's bag when they reached the surface and remained silent. Ankoku crouched down after shutting the entrance to the tunnels and listened for any signs of demons around her. The soft breeze rustled the grass and trees around her, the insects clicking, shuttering, and whizzing around her were the only sounds she heard. 

She then stood from her position and began walking deeper into the woods, later finding a place deep within to nestle her and Yui for the night. 

It was a large hollowed-out tree, covered in vines and moss; guarded by tall grass. When she crawled inside, she quickly made sure she could light a small fire to keep her and her cat warm. The light from the fire was concealed within the tree and the smoke escaped through tiny holes she had made in the trunk. 

After making sure there was no way to tell anyone was inside the tree, Ankoku crawled back inside and nuzzled up to Yui, and closed her eyes for some much-needed sleep. 

When the sun rose the following morning, Ankoku was woken up from the bright beams streaming in through the tiny holes she had made in the trunk. One spec peeked through, right over her left eye; after some time had passed, it had grown quite annoying. She stirred grumbling and rubbing her eyes as she sat up and pet her cat. She looked around the small enclosed area, doing a once over of everything to make sure nothing had been disturbed.  

When she was satisfied, she stretched and pulled her teacher's journal from her bag and got a little comfier. The first thing she read upon opening the journal was a note addressed to her.  

It read:
"Ankoku, someday we'll meet and you'll ask me to train you. You may already be seeking a teacher, but what you do not know is that your world is not all that it seems. You are very precious, in more ways than one. I cannot tell you every detail, but I can tell you that you are the balance between our worlds. You are the scale for the Demons, Vampires, and otherworldly creatures. You are both dark and light. I know this may not make all the sense in the world to you, but you have to keep going. Do not let the demon catch you, be stronger."

As confused as she was, she turned the page and read a few of her teacher's entries. A lot of them were before Ankoku had even been to Japan, or even looking for a teacher. She continued reading and finally, the pieces clicked together in her head. Her teacher was clairvoyant.

Yui perked up, her hairs standing up all over her body. Ankoku readied her daggers and listened for the next noise. It was soft, barely noticeable, but she heard it. Padded footsteps drew near, and a mumbled voice. Ankoku released a breath she didn't realize she was holding and lowered her knives. Her teacher poked her head in and smiled at her pupil. "Pardon the intrusion."

"How did you-" She stopped herself and wondered how her clairvoyance worked. "I get glimpses into the future. When you left, I saw you find shelter here and I knew you were safe." Ankoku's eyes widened for a second and she smiled at her teacher. "I'm a little telepathic too."

Before she could ask a question, Ankoku clutched her head as a loud ringing sounded in her ear. She hissed in pain, the ringing seeming to get more and more high pitched. It felt like someone decided to start squeezing her brain and she couldn't fight the urge to scream in agony. "Ankoku?!" her teacher tried to help, but nothing seemed to work, she wasn't sure she could hear her. She tried shaking her, to no avail. Ankoku thrashed around in her teacher's arms, screaming and now crying. 

Then, everything went black. Ankoku felt like she was floating, then she was looking around the small insides of the tree. Her teacher cowering in the corner. Dazed and confused, she looked herself over, not seeing anything out of place. "What happened?" Her teacher took a deep breath and pushed her hair from her face. "The demon in you wants full control... It wants you to feed and kill. When was the last time you ate?"

Ankoku thought for a moment, "I ate about two days ago." She clutched her stomach as it grumbled on queue. Her teacher extended her wrist to her and pulled back her sleeve. "Go ahead, it will be alright."

The hungry girl took her arm gently and punctured the ivory flesh, slowly drinking the blood. She pulled away when she was satisfied and wiped her mouth clean just in case. She then bowed her head to her teacher and thanked her. 

"Ankoku, I know we just found each other, but you must keep moving. I know of someone who might be able to help you control the demonic side of you." She spoke softly, trying to listen to the outside world around them. She could hear footsteps in the distance, "We must part quickly, I think someone is coming," She stood from her spot, as well as Ankoku, and she pulled her close for a hug. "You will find who I am talking about in my journal. He helped me with my gifts. Now, go." The woman shoved Ankoku forward, and she quickly gathered her belongings and Yui and left the hollowed-out tree. She made a mad dash in the opposite direction of the footsteps and didn't look back. 

Back on the run..

 =========================================

Authors Note: So, HOW WAS IT? Be honest, please. Oh, and PLEASE PLEASE comment below! I love getting your guys' input and hearing if I can make any changes to better my story or writing. I know it's kind of short, but I'm not trying to give everything away all at once, so I hope this is a good start. Drop some comments and votes and i'll get the next chapter up sooner. I WILL try to update weekly. Thanks guys.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

122K 4.5K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 2.7K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
297K 9.9K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
922K 35K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...