TWD GIF SERIES [discontinued...

By Gay4Sunmi

Fluff, angst, and even some smut ;) Request closed More

Welcome
Rick grimes
Rick Grimes(1)
Rick Grimes (2)
Rick Grimes (3)
Rick grimes (4)
Rick Grimes(5)
Maggie Greene
Maggie Greene(6)
Maggie Greene(7)
Maggie Greene(8)
Maggie Greene(9)
Maggie Greene(10)
From the Author
Michonne
Michonne(11)
Michonne(12)
Michonne(13)
Michonne(14)
Michonne (15)
Shane Walsh
Shane Walsh(16)
Shane Walsh(17)
Shane Walsh(18)
Shane Walsh(20)
Jonghyun
A/N

Shane Walsh (19)

841 19 1
By Gay4Sunmi

You found out that Shane was cheating on you with Whori.

" Y/N, Im sorry I'm so sorry!" Shane screamed as you walked away from him and a naked Whori.

" Sorry isn't gonna fix what you broke." You replied with a stone cold tone.

" I didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me, I love you Y/N." He softly says to you as he stands behind you already fully dressed.

As you looked forward, away from him you emotionally said,"And I didn't mean to trust you with the most valuable thing a person can have, other than their virginity, Shane a stupid meaningless sorry isn't gonna fix this, so please leave me alone for a while." 

" y/n-!" Shane yelled for you to stop, but you didn't listen and continue to walk away into the arms of Maggie and Beth, who took you inside while glaring at the regretful looking man outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 27.1K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...