Elemental princess [Completed]

By Mk_Dakes02

Canthopia, it's a world where every single person has a power. The people acquire these powers only after the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : I finally turned 17!!
Chapter 2: Elemental Academy
Chapter 3: What is my power??
Chapter 4: I have two powers?!!
Chapter 5: We three are roomies!!
Chapter 6: Guys meet girls
Chapter 7: Shawn Fraser
Chapter 8: What?....A camp??
Chapter 9: All six of us?! Together??!
Chapter 10 : Funaria Island
Chapter 11: Meet Garry
Chapter 12: Hii! I'm Rose!!
Chapter 13: The almost kiss
Chapter 14: Telling the girls
Chapter 15: Confessing
Chapter 16: What will his response be?
Chapter 17: Movie Night
Chapter 18: Wow.
Chapter 19: The beast has awakened.
Chapter 21: The End Day.
Chapter 22: Epilogue

Chapter 20: Clara

7.5K 274 9
By Mk_Dakes02

Recap: 

"The beast has awakened."

My eyes widened.

What the hell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?!" I yelled.  "Which beast?" I asked.

They all facepalmed.

"The beast our ancestors put to sleep!!" Shawn said.

"Okay okay. No need to shout." I said covering my ears. A few seconds later I realised what exactly he said.

"What?!!! But wasn't it in deep sleep?!" I asked.

"It was in sleep but it wasn't dead. And now unfortunately it has awakened." Garry said.

"But I didn't know that it was here." I said.

"That's the reason why the strongest are sent here to Funaria island. This island has some sort of strange power that helps you elementalists to grow stronger." Rose said.

I nodded in understanding.

"So what now?" I asked.

"First, let's go back to the house and tell the others. And then I guess we should go back to Canthopia. We need to inform Mrs. Withersfield." Shawn said and we all headed back home.

"Guys! Where are you'll?" I shouted once I entered the house.

"What are you yelling for?" Lori asked coming downstairs and behind her was Alex.

"We have a problem. Where are the guys?" I asked.

"I think they were training in the backyard. But what's wrong? You look slightly.....terrified?" Alex said.

"Me? Terrified? Haha. No ways." I said laughing nervously. They stared down at me.

"Fine. I'm slightly scared." I admitted.

"Why though?" Alex asked.

"Because -" I was cut off when all of a sudden Bryson yelled.

"So I was right! I could feel it even here." He said and the three boys came out.

Shawn turned towards me. "You told them?" He asked.

"Was about to when Bryson yelled." I answered.

"I'll do the honours of telling them. But first girls, I want you'll to concentrate and try to see if you'll can sense something." Bryson said. The girls looked confused but did as said. A few seconds later their eyes flew open.

"What is that?! I felt something really strong and some strange power!" Lori yelled.

"That's the beast right? The one who was put to sleep by The Great Six on this island? It has awakened?" Alex asked.

"How did you know?" I asked. I took some time to realize it.

"Because unlike someone she's quite smart." Shawn remarked from behind me and snorted. I frowned and stomped his foot. Well tried to. He was quick to move his foot away before my foot made contact with his. He smirked at me while I huffed in annoyance.

"Guys we have some more important things at hand right now." Drew said.

"So what should we do now?" Lori asked after she overcame her surprise after what Alex said.

"The best thing to do now is to head back to Canthopia and tell Mrs. Withersfield about this." Shawn said. We all nodded in agreement. Drew made a warp hole which he learnt from Mrs. Withersfield before coming here in case we needed to head back due to an emergency.

We all stepped inside it, except Garry and Lori who could only survive on the Funaria island, one by one and soon found ourselves in Mrs. Withersfield's office. The main door burst open and in came Mrs. Withersfield, Krystal, Mrs. Saunders and Mr. Stephenson.

"What happened?! Why are you'll here already? There is still a week left till you'll finish your training right?" Krystal asked.

"The beast has awakened, am I right?" Mrs. Withersfield said. We all nodded. "And I suppose you'll have finished your training?"

We nodded again.

"Fine then. Come along with me." She said and only we six followed behind her.

She led us into a huge room down the corridor which I had never noticed before.

She pushed open the door and we all entered only to find an almost empty room. We could see six books placed in six different corners.

I don't know what made me move but I started walking towards one of the books. Once I was there I saw that the other five were in the same position as me. They all stared down at different books.

I then stared down at mine. It was a fat brown book with golden corners. It had a for symbol in the middle of it. I ran my fingers over it. It seemed quite ancient to me.

I slowly went on to open the book. And when I did a bright red light came out of it and I shut my eyes because of the brightness.

When I did open my eyes again I saw a beautiful woman with long dark brown hair with deep red highlights. She had a white gown that flowed down below her feet and some golden bracelets and a golden chain as well. She had a golden tiara with red gems in it.

Her eyes which were closed up till now opened and she stared at me with her warm brown eyes.

She smiled at me softly.

"Hello there Melanie. I'm so glad to have finally been able to meet you." She spoke in such a soft and elegant voice. Wait. I've heard this voice somewhere before! I remember! In my dreams!

"Yes Melanie. It was me in your dreams. Hello there once again." She said.

"Hi..." I muttered still not sure what was actually happening. She chuckled at my confused state.

"I'm Clara. One of the Great Six. And you in your past life. I died 500 years ago but due to my strong powers I and the other members of the Great Six were able to keep our souls alive in this book." She said. I nodded as I understood.

But I still don't know what made me walk over to this book.

"I'll tell you." She said again with a smile. Did I say that aloud or did she read my mind?

"I can read your mind since you're my reincarnation." She said. I nodded.

"So as I was saying, this book made you walk over here without your will. More specifically me. I and the others sensed the beast awaken the same time you'll did. And we brought you'll here to give you'll some more knowledge and even powers. And maybe even help you'll in defeating the beast." She said. I nodded.

"This book here will give you more spells, increase your knowledge and even make you stronger." She continued.

"I want you to stay still for a while and not panic as I'll be lending you some of my powers." She said. I nodded again and stood still waiting for her to do something.

She closed her eyes and extended her arms in front of her. I saw a bright red light in front her hands and soon it started floating towards me. It touched me and entered my body easily.

My eyes widened. I....I feel so strong! But then I saw a white light in front of her hands. That too entered my body.

I can't believe. I feel so strong. I feel like I'm the strongest person in the world.

She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"You need to get ready to defeat him Melanie. You need to put an end to him for once and for all." She said. I nodded with determination.

She then flew towards the centre of the room where five other people like her were there too. The rest of the gang followed behind them.

I walked over there and we stood in a circle with the souls of our past life behind us.

"Its time for us to go kids." The one behind Bryson told us.

"Yes. And its time for you'll to defeat the beast and never let him awaken ever again." The lady behind Alex said.

"You'll have to do what we couldn't do." The soul behind Shawn spoke. He looked like an older version of Shawn.

"Excuse me. I have a question. You'll are for sure thousand times stronger than us and I'm sure you'll were even at that time 500 years ago. So why couldn't you'll kill the beast?" I asked.

Clara caressed my head softly. I looked up at her to see her smiling. But it was a sad one.

"Because of one person's immaturity." She said her eyes slightly tearing up.

"Or maybe because we never were destined to. Maybe these kids are destined to kill him. You know how destiny works. Nobody can alter it." Shawn's past soul said and flew closer to Clara.

"You know the truth Jake! It was my fault! It was because of me that we couldn't kill him! I was so immature back then! And I -" Clara was cut off when Jake kissed her.

I don't know how the next thing happened but I ended up in Shawn's arms kissing him. I was surprised since I made now movement of my own. My body moved on its own. Not that I minded of course.

We pulled apart the same time Clara and Jake broke their kiss.

"H - How?" I muttered.

"We are connected in a way Melanie. When we are present in front of you'll, what we do you'll do." Clara said. I nodded but didn't make any movement to remove Shawn's arms from around me. I liked it this way.

Clara then came close to me and put her forehead against mine. My eyes widened. The others did the same when their past souls placed their foreheads on them.

I could see a scene unfold.

All the six were fighting the beast who was covering his face by a black cloak and his dark army.

While Lori, Alex, Bryson and Drew's past souls were fighting the dark army, Clara and Jake were fighting the beast itself.

They all were badly hurt and had many bruises.

Clara breathed deeply before attempting to punch the beast again. But it was of no use. Jake and Clara then both tried to hit him with their tornado which was extremely huge but it caused him only some harm.

"Clara..." The beast suddenly spoke. His voice was quite hoarse and deep.

Clara's eyes widened when he said her name.

"What?!" She yelled at him.

"I'm hurting. Please save me. I don't want to hurt you. Save me and everything will be fine. The world will be at peace. There would be no darkness. We'll all be safe. Just give me your hand. And everything will be fine. Forever." He said. Her eyes widened.

She can't be actually thinking of doing that right?! (Melanie thought)

Suddenly she started moving towards him.

"Clara no! Don't go near him!" Jake yelled. But she didn't stop.

"Clara!" He yelled again.

"Didn't you hear what he just said?! If I save him then I can save the entire world!" Clara yelled back.

"Are you out of your mind?! He's lying! He's just playing with your mind Clara! Come back!" Jake yelled again but it was too late.

Clara was just a step away from the beast. He put his hand forward. It looked like a normal human hand. She slowly lifted her hand to place it in his.

"Clara!!! Don't!!" They all yelled but she didn't listen and placed her hand in his. The beast smirked.

"How foolish." He said. Clara's eyes widened and she tried stepping back but the beast and a tight grip on her hand.

"Now all your power is going to be mine." He said and started cackling loudly.

"No!!" Jake yelled and with what was left in his power pushed Clara out of the way and the other four also focused all their powers at him.

He screamed in agony before they found him laying on the ground unconscious and in deep sleep.

All the six had used up a lot of power. More than they could handle and they too slowly started losing consciousness. Clara who had got a black mark on her wrist due to the beast also fell to the ground.

And they all stayed that way for a long time before the King and Queen of Canthopia found them. But it was too late. They had already succumbed to death.

They also found six brown books on the ground and realized that the souls of the Great Six were captured in these books. They decided to keep it safe and wait for the right time when they get reincarnated once again.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Clara sniffing a bit while Jake tried to calm her down.

"So you see. It was my fault that we couldn't kill the beast and I was the reason we all died." She said.

"It wasn't your fault Clara. You're not to blame. You just did what you thought was right. And maybe it wasn't in our destiny to kill him. Maybe its theirs." The soul behind Lori spoke. Clara just nodded.

"Don't worry Clara. I'll kill him. We'll kill him and put an end to him." I said. She smiled at me.

"Thanks Melanie. And remember, don't do the same thing I did." She said. I nodded.

"Shawn, stay with her all the time. I think the beast will have a thing for her as well. He had for Clara and since she resembles her so much there are chances so take care of her." Jake said. Shawn nodded.

"I can take care of myself." I said in annoyance.

"She's completely like you." Jake told Clara. She in response giggled. Shawn smirked at me while Jake smirked at Clara.

"I guess its time to go back now." Drew's past soul said. The other souls nodded and flew over towards their books.

"All the best kids. You have all our blessings." Clara said. She then smiled at me before they all disappeared and the book closed on itself.

We then turned towards Mrs. Withersfield who stood by the door.

"Start preparing kids." She said and we all nodded before walking out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 11 30
Nobody expects something supernatural to happen to them. Those kind of things only happened in comics. Fairy Tales. Unrealistic dreams that you'd fal...
7.5K 284 22
Highest Ranking- 290 in Action, 547 in Superpowers, 185 in Super These best friends are inseparable, they always work together on their class project...
1.7K 147 30
How would you react if someone told you, their mission was to kill you? Cass didn't take kindly to that, and she knows why. Before Cassandra's mothe...
660K 27.4K 45
(NOT EDITED AT ALL) (LOTS OF GRAMMAR ERRORS) (I was young when I wrote this lol) "You're special, fire boy," the man grins, "you and the others are...