The Hunt

By jiya_ninya

How long will you keep on running away from the danger? Are you willing to suffer just for the safety of your... More

Chapter 1: Run! Save Yourself!
Chapter 2: Asshole! Let Her Go!
Chapter 3: Jesus! A Loud Scream
Chapter 4: Tell Me! No Fucker!
Chapter 5: No! Please Don't!
Chapter 6: Do You Want To Suffer?
Chapter 7: Going To Hell, Baby!
Chapter 8: We Must Survive!
Chapter 9: We're Outnumbered!
Chapter 10: You're A Pain In The Ass!

Introduction

241 24 5
By jiya_ninya

Hello everyone! First and foremost, I would like to express my gratitude to my friends/co-authors who had made a big part in creating this book by using the group chat in ARMY AMINO app. We come up with this story by putting all our ideas together with a satisfied smile in our faces. Thank you for all the fun and friendship. I will treasure the time we spent together in our group chat.

Co-Authors:

serica_alphonare

royalquote

Cheenans

Please support this book by giving your feedback about the story. Thank you and enjoy reading!

All Rights Reserved
© 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 547 56
COMPLETE VERSION + SEQUEL ON AO3 South Korea. More specifically Daegu. The home and base of the most dangerous, mysterious, feared Mafia in the world...
7.6K 531 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
289 78 13
After Jimin is injured during his military service, he faces severe PTSD and decides to take a break from Korea. He buys a property in Arizona, hopin...
146K 4.2K 48
So this fan fiction may contain: *smut (of course, u think im saint? Pfft.) *curses (i told u im not a saint) *errors *wrong grammars (im not a saint...