WWE-The Challenge-Free Agents

By SinnaMonnBun

What would happen when 30 people get put in a house to compete for the same prize of $125,000? Stay tuned to... More

Author's Notes/Rules
Theme/Location/House
Arrival
Meet the Cast Pt 1
Meet the Cast Pt 2
Trailers
To the Thirty!
Challenge 1: Auto Body Rally
Winners and Rumors
1st Nomination
Elimination 1
Matchmaker
Challenge 2: Sausage Party
The Viper Strikes
Sabotage
Elimination 2
Paired Up
Challenge 3: Buried Alive
Crying In The Club
Panty Cake
Challenge 4: Curry Up
Im Going Home!
Team Meeting
Elimination 3
The Newbie
Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 1)
Alexa vs Charlotte
The Deal
The Proof Is In The Footage
Elimination 4
What Happens In The Backseat Stays In The Backseat
Challenge 6: Too Clingy
Whatever It Takes
Feelings?
The Secret's Out
Elimination 5
Challenge 7- Give Me Some Slack
Separate Ways
Don't Hate The Player
Elimination 6
Challenge 8- Smarty Pants
Truth or Dare
Doing What's Best
Fight Night/ Elimination 7
Challenge 9: Wrecking Ball
Calling You Out
Elimination 8
Challenge 10: Crossover
What Happens in Chile
Finals- Part 1
Finals- Part 2
Reunion Special: Part 1
Reunion Special: Part 2
Credits
Season 2

Challenge 5- Laps of Judgment (Part 2)/What's Mine is Mine

642 31 66
By SinnaMonnBun

VC-Finn- Surprisingly Rosa and I are working really well together. We're in 2nd, John and Brie are in 1st. Honestly, I thought we wouldve been in last.

Finn and Rosa raced to the 4th station, opened their wooden crate and read their sign.

"Build the bridge." Brie said as she took control of this lap. She looked down into the crate and saw two bags with the labels House on one and Bridge on the other. She emptied the bag that said bridge and found puzzle pieces. She placed them onto the canvas, studied them and then quickly arranged them to fit the canvas and initially complete the puzzle.

"Done!" Brie said.

"Awsome." John replied as he knocked down the canvas to prevent other teams from copying it.

They raced off onto the 5th and final station.

VC-Brie- We're in the lead right now and it feels amazing. John and I make an excellent team!

"Lets build the house." Rosa said as they emptied the bag with their puzzle pieces.

Within a minute, Rosa arranged the pieces and completed the puzzle.

VC-Finn- Oh my god, Rosa is good at something. I couldnt be any happier. But second place isnt gonna cut it. We gotta move!

They followed behind John and Brie to complete the last lap.

"I swear to god im gonna kill somebody right about now! Who's damn idea was it to lasso this freakin thing." AJ complained as he kicked the drum while retrieveing the rope.

"Here we go again." Becky said as she threw the rope.

VC-AJ- No doubt about it,we're in freakin last place. We should just quit right about now, it makes no damn sense what so ever to continue.

With a few more trys, somehow, Becky was finally able to lasso the drum.

VC-Becky- Thank you god.

"Its about damn time." AJ angrily said as they moved on.

Current Positions:

1- John and Brie

2- Finn and Rosa

3- Seth and Bayley

4- Nikki and Roman

5- Enzo and Alicia

6-Dean and Renee

7- Randy and Charlotte

8- Sami and Paige

9- Alexa and Xavier

10- AJ and Becky

AJ and Becky hustled over to the 3rd lap where most of the teams were. They quickly pulled off the tarp from their mattress, read the instructions and began to haul the tires.

VC-AJ- To my amazement, there were still a lot of teams at this point. I have hope. We can catch up!

VC-Becky- I noticed Alexa and Xavier just sitting around, moping. I was gonna stop and ask what were they doing but you know what, I don't have time for that.

"Come on Charlotte! Lets go! Move! Move! Move!" Randy yelled as he flung another tire on the platform.

"Can you not rush me please." Charlotte tiredly threw a tire on the platform.

VC-Charlotte- Randy is constantly yelling in my ear like he's some sort of football coach. Like, can you not rush me and let me do this at my own pace so we can at least finish this thing. He's really getting under my skin. The guy is a damn control freak.

Seth and Bayley flipped their mattress on to the platform, hung their token and rushed off to complete the 4th lap followed by Nikki and Roman and Enzo and Alicia.

VC-Enzo- Alicia and I are working surprisingly great with each other. We're not in the lead but we got a lot of chemistry going on.

The three teams arrived at the 4th station.

Nikki and Roman and Seth and Bayley agreed to build the house while Alicia and Enzo made the smart decision to build the bridge.

In 10 seconds, Alicia and Enzo were done and proceed to the next station.

VC-Alicia- I think a lot of people underestimate Enzo and I but, we are a strong team. We're not just a team you sleep on.

As they were leaving, the other teams showed up.

The two leading teams arrived at their last stop. They opened their crate and read their sign.

VC-Finn- Good god.

"How about naked? We can never eat a whole birthday cake." Rosa suggested.

Finn pondered on it for a while.

VC-Finn- I don't know how I feel about either one of these choices. I don't think Rosa and I can eat a whole birthday cake in a short amount of time but also, I don't want to be bare ass naked on TV. My family is going to be watching this.

"Yea lets just go naked." He said as they began to strip.

John and Brie did the same.

VC-John- Well uh....this is a bit awkward.

John and Brie quickly took their clothes off and raced down to hang their token and ring the bell.

"Come on can you take your clothes off any faster than that!" Finn rushed Rosa who was un doing her bra.

"Dont rush me!." She said before she finally took it off and they raced off after John and Brie.

The next team to arrive to the fifth station was Enzo and Alicia. They read the sign.

" I guess we're getting naked." Alicia said and they began to take off their clothes.

VC-Enzo- Hey, im proud as hell of my body. Walking around naked with my nuts out is right up my alley. This certified G got a certified D.

The other teams quickly breezed through the puzzle and made their way onto the fifth and final lap. They all read the sign and all of them chose to go naked. Clothes began to fly everywhere.

VC-Sami- Im standing here with my soft, pale, ginger mushy self next to Roman with his god-like body. Yea, my self esteem is at an all time low right now.

"You want me help you with your bra?" Dean offered Renee.

"No its fine. I got it." She slapped his hand away.

VC-Randy- This is like heaven right now for me. *Chuckles*

VC-Charlotte- Randy is keeping us back because he cant stop staring. He is such a dog.

VC-Randy- My goodness, Nikki is just....god damit. Dirty thoughts are rushing through my head.

VC-AJ- Once again, they have me doing something incredibly stupid on national televsion. I really hope my mother doesnt watch this.

VC-Seth- Bayley has a nice ass. Huh, who would've thought?

Everyone placed their hands and covered their special parts and raced down the paved path to finish the challenge, except for Dean who just let everything hang.

VC-Dean- Here I am, walking around, getting sunburn on my balls. Its a bad day to choose not to wear sunscreen.

Meanwhile, John and Brie was in the lead. Finn and Rosa wasnt too far behind. Soon enough, John and Brie saw the bell and was the first team to ring it. Hunter sounded the horn, with his eyes closed.

"Wooh!" Brie and John hugged each other.

Then came Finn and Rosa right behind them. Rosa was elated but Finn was a bit sour.

Brie and John cheered them on and Finn tried to look happy.

VC-Finn-  *Sigh* Second place, once again. Im just tired of coming in 2nd all the time. No matter how hard I try, I always get one upped. What do I have to do to win? Just once.

"Can I get a towel or something. My ass is literally on fire." Finn said.

"You got a cute little boy butt." Rosa spanked him.

Finn glared at her.

Finishing Positions:

1- John and Brie

2- Finn and Rosa

3- Enzo and Alicia

4- Seth and Bayley

5- Dean and Renee

6- Nikki and Roman

7- Randy and Charlotte

8- AJ and Becky

9- Sami and Paige

10- Alexa and Xavier

Everyone gathered in front of Hunter waiting to hear their usual after challenge announcements.

"Well um, this is the most awkward ive felt since, forever." Hunter addressed them as they all stood in front of him wrapped in only a towel, except Dean who flung his towel over his shoulder and stood there with his arms folded completely in the nude, "Today was a long day. But John and Brie are the victors of this challenge. Congratulations guys. The losers are a bit obvious. Xavier, Alexa, what happened?"

"We misplaced our token so we were disqualified. We searched everywhere, literally, and we didn't find it. Thats why I believe someone stole it." Alexa said.

Murmurs started to fill the air.

"As she said, we looked everywhere, it wasn't found. There's no other explanation other than someone took it." Xavier added.

"Did any one accidentally took this team's token?" Hunter asked.

No one responded.

"Im giving whoever took their token a chance to come forward. Im asking again. Did anyone take their token?"

No one made a sound.

"Well then, as for now, Xavier, Alexa you will be in the Elimination Chamber, going up against any team of Brie and John's choice. However, if we do find out who took your token, things may change. I'll be investigating into it so dont hold your breath. With that being said, get outta here, ive seen too much of you guys today."

THE NEXT NIGHT: AT LURE NIGHCLUB

The players put their best outfits on for another night out of town.

VC-Enzo- Here's what I love about The Challenge : you're getting to live in a mansion, you're surrounded by beautiful women, you get to party everyday and get a chance to win money too. You'd be lying if you said that this isnt the life.

Everyone was in their usual positions at the clubs. Some were at the bar, some were on the dancefloor, some were in the lounge. Randy sat alone in the lounge area.

For the first time, Nikki wasnt on the dancefloor with Brie. Instead, she sat on a chair with a drink in her hand and glared at Brie dancing with John.

VC-Nikki- I literally cant believe it right now. My stupid sister knows, SHE KNOWS, that ive been crushing on John and here she is dancing with him in front of me? This makes me sick. Im done sitting out and being nice. Whats mine is mine and honestly Brie, I thought you already knew that.

She got up and eventually joined them, coming in between John and Brie and pulling his hands around her waist. Brie stepped back and looked at them, trying to be unbothered by it. John looked at her in confusion but kept on dancing with Nikki. Brie just stood to the side and tried to ignore it.

Gradually, Nikki backed John up against the wall, wrapping her hands around his neck and slowly connecting her lips with his.

Brie just stared as the glare of the lights on the dance floor reflected on her face.

Together, Nikki and John shared a deep, intense passionate kiss that Nikki really wanted her sister to get a front row view of.

Nikki finally pulled her face away from his and stared into his eyes. He smiled at her.

She then noticed that Brie stormed off of the dance floor and disappeared amongst the crowd of people.

"Where did she go?" John asked.

"Who?"

"Your sister."

"Pft, beats me. Forget about her John, let me show you how to have a good time."

VC-Nikki- Brie, eat your heart out sweetie.

Coming up next:

VC-Becky- So we come home from a night of partying and all we want to do is just sleep. But here we have a drunk Alexa bitching and complaining about her missing token from the challenge.

"You people dont know who you're messing with!" Alexa flipped over a chair "You cant screw me over and expect to get away with it! I'll make your life a LIVING HELL!"

VC-Xavier- Alexa's over here breaking shit and flipping over tables. This girl is like a little Tasmanian devil.

"Oh what are you gonna do bitch? Hit me? I dare you!"  She ran up to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.2K 65
We've all seen Are You The One, Temptation Island and Ex On The Beach. Now, imagine a show that is all of those combined. What will happen when a bun...
13.7K 548 22
A wwe group chat book
5.3K 154 18
Go back to high school with the Viper Randy Orton and all of his friends, enemies, and possibly crushes. We have the regular school drama with break...
336 17 5
One Shots based in the Fireproof Flame Universe. Posted: November 29, 2018