The Hook Up

By pinkkiyxox

He backs me up into the wall, and grabs my wrist trapping my arms up above my head and leans into my ear. "Wh... More

good looking people
Want me
your boyfriends a fictional tv character
hey baby
lost in a parking lot
Love it
I wonder
MATURE
ruin a moment
Before or after the drugs?
eyes to look
New boyfriend
Not that deep
Im yours
Come here
Sad
Square one
Game on
What party?
Stacy
2.0 seconds
Hurt me
Okay hunter
Not funny
Why are you running.
Well thats unhealthy
Got that off pintrest
Sometimes
Where R U?
Murder on my mind
Mommys home
Good news

Introductions

53.3K 466 292
By pinkkiyxox

Hey guys, it's pinkky. Im not a very good writer so excuse if this is really bad but I just had some ideas and wanted to make a book I hope you somewhat enjoy.

*****

Chapter one

I'm confused, I have utterly and shockingly never been this confused in my life.

When in hell am I ever going to need to Find all rational zeros of P(x) = x3 - 7x + 6. 

What the heck does that even mean ughhh I hate algebra, not dislike I mean HATE. What possessed me into taking this course anyways oh yeah, my apparent "queen bee" mother who makes every decision in my life.

I can hear her now 'Alexis, sweetheart to achieve anything in life you need all the subjects that matter' if I told her I wanted nothing to do with the white collar jobs or even anything having to do with school she'd probably drop dead.

The only reason I made honour roll for the past three years is because of my tutor Jason he's my age, and my neighbour, my friend and has been my tutor for three years straight.

My mom pays him a bunch being the mayor and all it's like money grows on trees for her but I really need to make my own Monday and get a job

I stare at the board now frustrated that all I see is a board full of chalk with letters and numbers literally everywhere from left to right and top to bottom that I don't understand like at all. Jason's good at this stuff he will help me, I know he'll help me I don't know why I'm stressing out.

I grab another piece of paper out of my binder and do what I do best, I start scribbling lyrics, its what I do for fun, or as a coping method and hopefully someday my career.

I want to be a singer/songwriter I don't know if I'm any good, the only other living things that's heard me sing is my dog chipmunk(don't ask I was 10), Jason and my best friend journey.

Journeys been with me since the 5th grade, it's just been me and her. Okay, well we had other friends but they would come and go.

You really learn as you get older you were only friends with people because you would see them 5 days a week for 6 hours, it's sad but the truth, sad truth. They were temporary but me and journey are forever.

My phone starts to ring, shit not again.

"Miss hearty, that is probably the 7th time this week you have interrupted my class with another phone call" my teacher mr. Whatever his name is I call him sir anyways so it doesn't seem important to know.

All eyes are now on me, Have people ever heard of it's not nice to stare I want to jab them in the eyes with my pencil.

I hear giggling wishing i could shut old miss blondie locks behind me up without spending a night in the slanmer.

"Sorry sir it's just my dad" I plead.

I feel if they stare any harder they'll burn holes straight through my cheeks, or is that them just heating up.

I hate being the centre of attention I feel weird and very uncomfortable, my cheeks get really red and I start babbling like an idiot and sometimes even bitting my nails.

"Tell mr.hearty to call you after class" Mr. Jefferson says, ha funny I now remember his name.

With that I nod and carry on with my lyric scribbling down some aggressive sentences, I plug my headphones into my phone and start matching the lyrics with beats I made at home.

I mumble the lyrics to one of the songs I'm working on called tough.

Yes because my life's tough, Who's life isn't tough, I'm not brave enough to stick up to my mom and tell her I don't want to be a fucking lawyer, I'm almost home by myself eating frozen dinners watching stranger things and vampire diaries on repeat everyday.

No one knows the real story of my father, my mom has made sure of it, her reputation has to be crystal clear we have to be seen as the perfect family, with the perfect life which were totally fucking not and it's killing me.

I like to tell people my dads on a 'business trip' according to my mom and I he's been on that business trip since I was 8.

He's actually in an institution he's sick, mentally sick he tried murdering my mother multiple times, almost OD off drugs one night with a needle in his arm, sad alcoholic, A women abuser for one but my mom told me nobody needs to know.

when I was younger and he would be hitting on her, choking her, throwing things I just felt so defenceless and weak. I would stand there and scream but I couldn't do anything to stop him from hurting her.

He now calls me almost everyday apologizing, asking about my day, it's sweet but I don't think I'll ever forgive him for the shit he put me and my mom through.

I don't need or want pity from anyone only person who knows is journey and she's helped as much as she can through out the years. She is my rock, and so is my music they both keep me.... sane.

I take off my head phones when I hear the bell ring, singling that fourth periods done and I have one last period with little miss blondie locks.

"Hey," I recognize that voice it's my bestie. She gives me a big hug, it's how she apparently thanks me for just being here.

"Hey, how was class?" I hug her back and raise and eyebrow. I know this is about to be good because of her beginning with an eye roll and dragging her hand through her curly brown hair.

"Hell, Ashley wanted to fight.. again" I laugh, her and Ashley been going at this little argument for what.. 4 years now fighting over the same guy, Travis jones the perfect "light skin fuckboy" best on the basketball team and etc.

He's and my bestfriends realtionship is complicated as she tells me.. I just think her mom dropped her on her head as a child to be honest.

She lets him have sex with other girls, well not let's him she says she can't do anything about because he says he is a free man. Which he is but.. don't tell a girl you love her than fuck a slut aka Ashley.

I don't understand guys and I probably never will, I do want to murder this disgusting male species my bestfriend obsesses about but she will probably kill me.

"Journey, you need to seriously drop him.. if he's just using you as a quicky too get some than he's not worth it and I'm serious" I put my hands on her shoulders and look her in the eyes.

"I love him lex, I can't, he's just confused y'know" she shrugs looking down at our feet.

"No I don't know, if I hear another thing about him hurting you I swear I'll use his head as the basketball" I say letting go of her shoulders opening up my locker and grabbing my biology book and note pad.

"I love you lex, got to go" and with that she runs off, dismissing everything I just said, does being that in love with someone make you feel that air headed. I love my bestfriend and I want the best for her, but this 'love' thing is too much for her.

I grab my books and head to biology class greeting mrs.Pearson and sitting down at my lab desk at the back. I sit by myself since Jason and Journey share no classes with me what so ever but I don't care I like my space, I like being the social outcast that everyone ignores.

"Hey fatty" oh yeah except for old, wicked, evil, slutty blondie locks.

"What do you want now Amber?" I rumble at her placing my elbow on my desk and my hand on the side of my face staring her In the eyes.

"Just want to tell you, you look pretty" she smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Okay? Thanks I guess is th-" she doesn't let me finish what I'm about to say.

"YOU DIDNT LET ME FINISH... I meant pretty ugly" she laughs and I just stare at her blankly.

I don't know if she thought she was funny or something but I just ignore her and send Journey a text.

ALEXIS: I'm about this close👌 to pushing amber down the 3rd floor steps or maybe in front of a school bus mean girls edition.

JOURNEY: do you have a window in your class just take her by her fake platinum blonde bundles and smash her headoff the window?? can we bring Ashley too? It can be a party 🎉

ALEXIS: and this is exactly why you're my best mother fucking friend.

I turn off my phone, obviously I was in my own world because when I snapped to reality there was some guy at the front of the room beside mrs.Pearson.

"Did you hear me?" Mrs. Pearson says glaring at me.. and the whole class, what did I miss?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 13 27
"Like I said... you want me." I stepped towards the door and looked back. I'll be leaving now, you know staying the hell away from you like you "wan...
274K 13.5K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
2M 55.2K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...