Vamped{discontinued}

By LuvChrissy

A Queen on the search for her King A Chris brown-India Westbrook fan fiction More

Name
0/0
1/0
2/0
3/0
4/1
5/0
6/0
7/0

4/2

785 36 2
By LuvChrissy

Raven
"Oh my god."

Cameron chuckled at me blushing. "Goodmorning beautiful."

Taking the rose I take a sniff. "It's beautiful thank you so much."

Leaning in we kissed quickly. He grabs my bag for me as I close and lock my door. "How did you sleep?"

"Great...I had a dream about you." I cuddle into his side as we walk hand in hand out of my dorm building.

"Oh really...was I naked?"

Yes. "No baby you were your normal gentleman way."

"That's nice. It's a full moon tonight I was thinking we can take a late night walk in the woods have some snacks cuddle a little bit. Is that something you'd like?"

"Of course anything with you sounds perfect."

Reaching my first class I sigh gripping his hand. Chuckling he leans against the nearest wall. "We gonna do this everyday?"

"If you'd stop leaving me...."

Cupping my face we stare into each other eyes. I could feel his heart starting to race.

God she's beautiful "Raven I have to get to my class."

"Nooooo don't leave me....pretty please." I pout making him laugh. Uh I love his laugh.

"Baby I'll see you in a few. I'll miss you just as much as you miss me."

"Not possible but it's cute you thought that. I don't want to make you late so..."

Standing on my toes I connect our lips moaning low. His hands move down onto my ass turning his head for a better tongue angle.

"Get a room." Jess walked by bumping my back. "Oh sorry."

Cameron gripped my waist. "Don't do anything and I mean it."

"Why should I let her get away with that? Where I'm from shit like gets your hands chopped off." I growl.

"Where are you from?"

In due time my king. "Compton." He laughed kissing my cheek.

The process of meeting and turning a non vamp mate comes with so much. There is a stage of complete desire and need where I need to be with him at all times and it's damn near painful when I'm to far from him. Next is a territorial stage...let's just say if a female is testing the limits things could get bloody.

In class we watched a movie I wasn't really into it being that I know all of this already. Instead on watching I just listened while doodling in my notepad. I miss my baby so much.

"He's probably using her....she's a goth freak....I'll have him back eating out my hands and doing what I want in no time."

I hate delusional people so much. It's clear she doesn't even really care about him. She only wants to use and abuse him but he deserves better so much better. And when we are crowned officially I'll make sure he never had a need or want unmet.

Due to much very good hearing I just continued hearing all the jealousy seeping out jess mouth and just reached my breaking point. Pulling out my phone turning my camera on I focus it back to her. My eye and mind focus on her. As I stare she starts sweating fanning herself.

"What the hell its hot in here. Someone open a window or turn on a fan!"

Everyone started watching as she stripped of her jacket and shirt fanning herself more. The big ending was her body over heating making her nose start bleeding and her fainting. Everyone gasp or scream a few running to her aid. The teacher called for help having everyone leave out the class room.

Happily grabbing my things I walk out smiling. I can go see my baby! As I'm walking someone knocks me.

"My bad sweetheart." He gripped my arm stepping in front of me. "Look who we have here."

Rolling my eyes I step around him.

"No hello huh not very kind coming from a princess." He growled in my ear.

Looking around quickly I yank his shirt taking us into a empty classroom. "What the hell are you doing here!?"

"Calm down princess I'm only here as protection. Damn you look good but you stink." He circled me before sitting at a open chair.

"First we both know damn well you are not here as any type of protection...I hate you and so does my family. And second what you are smelling is my mate and future king."

It's so nice to say that out loud. This person right here is micheal. It's the stereotype warewolf vs vampires story. Only thing is it all started when someone from his clan killed one of ours. There was this big war in the end we all just agreed to leave each other alone.

Micheal and I met a long time ago had a little fling that ended after I gave him my virginity and he later proved he was not worthy of that gift. I regret it dearly.

He growled flaring his nose. "What about me?"

"Exactly. We have been done for years Michael I don't understand why you stay trying to get back together with me. It's your own fault we ended so leave me to be with my true love."

I started to walk away but he used his speed to cut me off. A beard started to become fuller.

"Baby I've apologized a million times just move on already. I'm way better for you than whoever it is you've been paired with."

"False. You know how strong the mate attraction is it only makes it better that he not only is better than you personality wise but he tops you in looks and intelligence. Even if you wanted to try and take me from him the connection is just to strong...I'd kill you before leaving him. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Nah come on now rav just imagine what us being together could do for our two kinds. We could rule the world any world we want!"

This was another problem he's power hungry. Just like I am next line of royalty so is he and I feel so sorry for those poor people of his kingdom.

"I don't want to rule anything. Just leave me alone."

"You know I can't do that lele. Remember I've marked you as mine." He whispered coming closer pulling the should part of my jacket down kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah and a million other bitches have the same one right?" He rolled his eyes scratching his beard.

I just want to be with my baby I can't wait to bring him back home.

Cameron
Leading the way I help her step over logs and rocks. Raven and I have become closer soon than I ever thought.

Our mental connection is amazing the physical attraction is definitely there. It almost seems as if we were meant for each other as cliché that may sound. When I look at her those eyes talk to me it's something I feel you can only have with one special person.

"Baby this is so beautiful."

"I'm going to be real corny right now...this scene is nothing in beauty compared to you my dear."

She giggled blushing shoving her face in my chest.

I love you

"Huh?" She looked up cocking her head. "Oh I Uh just thought I heard you say something."

"No honey now let's sit I'm starving."

I lay out a thick blanket on top of the grass. Our sitting was right in front of the perfect spot to see the star filled sky and moon. For dinner I got us some shrimp and chicken scampi with rolls. Dessert was a simple fruit salad with some whipped cream. I turned on the Bluetooth speaker playing some soft music just for a more romantic feel.

We sat eating and conversing. "I told my mom about you."

Her eyes lit up...literally. It through me off for a second but they went back to the original look some seconds after.

"Really? What did say?"

"Just that I met this girl who makes my heart beat faster than the road runner and can. She's excited that I've met someone."

"Did She never think you would?"

"Well I've always kept more to myself and focused only on school or work. No female has been able to keep my attention to engage a relationship. You are my first actual girlfriend and to think it happened so quickly." My face slightly heats up.

She cooed coming over kissing my cheek and lips. "I wish you would've been my first. My ex was such an ass...I gave myself up to him emotionally and physically only for me to completely regret it almost instantly. I'm so comfortable with you and not to scare you off or anything but I kinda feel like we could last a very very long time."

Our hands were linked. She stood on her knees next to me. A wind came by brushing us both giving our bodies. Taking her into me I wrap my arms around her body sitting on my lap.

"I feel like I'd scare you off by confessing my feeling about you. It hasn't been a year and yet my heart aches for you. I may play it off pretty well when we aren't together but I kills me not feeling your skin on mine. I'd do anything just to keep you in my eye space. Are we moving to fast?"

She turned now straddling me playing with the curls in my head.

"Honestly now...humans minds are created to be different. There's no proper time to yell your heart how to feel or when to feel it. Your mind may try and say it's to soon it's to late but that only because the rest of the insecure and heartbroken world wants to push how they now feel into those who are doing better or in the same situation thinking their saving them when in reality their doing nothing but making another emotionless robot and destroying another soul."

I think I love her. To show this moment of appreciation I gently yet firmly take a hold of her jaw taking her lips to mine. Our lips move in sync soon she took the first move towards adding in our tongues. I suck on her's gaining a low moan and lay myself back caressing her sides. Our kisses become slower.

As we get more lost into it a hear a growl. Of course first imaging is to see where it came from. My eyes landing on a big wolf just feet away from us with bright yellow eyes is the last thing I thought I'd see.

"What's wrong?" Raven questioned after noticing I stopped doing my part in our kissing.

"Get up slow and don't make any sudden moves." I whisper keeping my eyes on the animal. As many times I come out here I've never had an encounter with it or any others.

"Why what's....oh shit."

"Don't react please I don't know what it wants. Can you get your things together I'll stand gays ok."

"But it's just a wolf...it doesn't even look like a real threat." She rolled her eyes gather everything. "Let's just go and not bother it."

Agreeing I take my eyes off it taking her hand. As we are walking I'm hoping it was the same wolf but it came walking to us growling. Stepping in front of raven for protection I stand my grown. When it go just feet from us it just stopped and ran in the other direction.

I'm so confused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 35
If you like Chris Brown read this book!! If you don't like Chris Brown... Still read this book cause it will make you like him!! Love ya❀ - Kaianna
200K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
41.6K 1K 16
πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨All One Shots, Imagines & Short Stories About Chris Brown & Tyga aka Chryga.πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨ Copyright Β© πŸŒ™ 2016-2017 ...
128K 7.1K 41
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...