๐“๐„๐—๐“ {๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ!}

By dowoonsdrum

XxDrumBoyxX: oh shit I'm sorry. I was trying to text my friend. Wrong kik ig XD More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Newsโ€ผ๏ธ
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Not an update
27
28
29
30
31
Get to know the author :))
2K READS!!!
32
33
34
36
not an update :(((
37
38
39
40
41
42
Not an update
43
44
45
46
47
48
Not an update
49
50
51
52
YALL WHAT IS THIS
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Not an update
60
61
19K READSโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
62
63
64
65 |end|

35

890 58 18
By dowoonsdrum

"Babyyyyy"

No response

"Baaaabe"

Still no response

"PIRIMIRI!"

"Aish yes woonie?" The young couple we're currently locked up in Wonpil's room, studying. Dowoon, was pretty sick of it by now.

"Is the studying session thing over?"

"Mm not quite yet" Dowoon groaned and pouted.

"But wheeeen"

"Ah your so cute!!"

"Piri~"

"We'll be finished soon woonie-ah"

"Soon?" Wonpil gave a big thumbs up and smiled.

"Aw now your the cute one wonpili~"

"T-thank you"

"Soooo cute~"

"Dowoon~"

"My baby is adorable"

"I'm trying to focus"

"Awww so-"

"DOWOONIE! Please...I'm trying to focus"

"Aw man I thought it would work" Dowoon crossed his arms and looked at the stacks of books in front of him. Studying sucks. He looked over to see Wonpil's eyes glued to the book in front of him. Time to grab someone's attention. A devilish smirk began to spread across his lips as he stared at the boy.

He went through his phone and went into the music app. Dowoon scrolled down the list of songs until he stopped at one song that caught his interest; Micdrop by BTS. His finger hovered over the play button, and after much thinking, he pressed the play button. Soon enough, Hoseok's part came blasting into the room, while Dowoon screamed the lyrics.

"manchi anchi i clat gachil mankkik
joeun hyanggie akchwin banchik
Mic mic-"

"DOWOON" Surprisingly, Dowoon heard his name being called and paused the music, but kept a smirk on his face.

"Yes my love?"

"Don't act innocent! Why are you playing your music so loud?"

"I was?"

"Don't act like you weren't! It's very distracting! Didn't you say you'd come with me to study?"

"We've been studying for 2 hours! It's boring"

"Well I'm studying Dowoon and I'm trying to cramp as much as I can into my head ok? It's r-really annoying"

"Studying is annoying as shit as well"

"Y'know your being v-very immature. Why didn't you come if you weren't going to study with me?"

"Because I wanted to spend time with you! I'm starting to regret it" Dowoon got up and left the boys room, Leaving Wonpil in shock.

"I don't c-care.." he looked back at his open books and went off to read again.

30 minutes

30 minutes since he's held a conversation with Dowoon. He knows Dowoon didn't leave, since he hears the tv downstairs. Jae didn't come home yet so it obviously had to be him. Wonpil tried to keep reading but his mind would wonder to other things.

"What if he does regret it?"

"What if he doesn't like me?"

"What if.."

What if's flooded Wonpil's mind, and most of them were scary. Ones, he didn't want to think much about ever. Was he too harsh? Maybe. Maybe not. Did he even do anything wrong? The answer, was uncertain to him

Dowoon flipped through the channels in the living room. Annoyance was eating away at him but he couldn't leave. He didn't want to. A part of him began to think that Wonpil should apologize, and the other part said he should. Was he actually immature? Perhaps too dramatic? Maybe. Most likely.

Yeah

He knew

He practically,

Fucked up.

For all he knew, his baby could be crying because of his stupid choice of words. "I really am a dumb ass" he thought as he stared at the staircase. Time to man up and apologize. He got up, even though he was in the middle of his favorite show, and went up to Wonpil's room. As soon as he was about to open the door, it flew open and Wonpil was at the door, about to go out. They looked at each other for a good few seconds until apologies flooded out of their mouths like an never ending river.

"OK I'm seriously sorry I was being immature and I should've respected your wishes and I'm sorry for using such harsh words I swear I didn't mean it babe I didn't mean for you to be upset"

"I'm sorry I was being too harsh and I shouldn't have yelled at you first and-"

"It's fine piri babe. It was both of us. We were both wrong, but we forgave each other and that's all that matters. Hugs?" Wonpil smiled and cling onto Dowoon like a little koala. Everything is great.

                                  ***

"Say cheese hyeokie"

"Smile for appa Brian!"

"Guys...this is weird" Jae and Brian went over to Junhyeok's place and the first thing they did was cling unto him." How wonderful" he thought as the couple took pictures of him.

"We're just cherishing every moment we have with you Junnie!"

"Yeah! Don't get angry with your eomma!"

"Eomma? Brian since when was I the eomma?"

"Since like, forever baby"

"No I would be the appa!"

"Noooo I would be the appa"

"Nooooooo I would be the-"

"Guys! You guys aren't my parents. What do you mean? You guys act like something is bad is going to happen to me soon"

"There is actually..."

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!" Junhyeok looked at the two boys with fear written all over his eyes. He's not ready to die. His birthday didn't even arrive yet!

"You might get a girlfriend soon!" Jae dramatically wrapped his arms around Brian and fake cried while Brian rubbed his back soothingly, Leaving Junhyeok annoyed and confused.

"So what does that have to do with anything?"

"That means you spend less time with us. Sungjin is with his soon-to-be girlfriend and Dowoon and Wonpil are kissing it up at the house probably. Your our only one left!"

"Oh" He looked at Jae and Brian and smiled.

"Now it's time to take a picture of you realizing what we just told you!"

"Say cheese Junhyeokie!"

"That's right smile for the camera for your eomma and appa!"

"IM THE APPA BRIAN"

"NO IM THE APPA"

"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF. I'm too swag to be the eomma man. I'm hot as fuck so I should be the appa"

"Child please, I'm more muscular and manlier so I should be the appa"

"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that"

"Actually Jae, sorry to but into your convo with Brian but, you do fit the feminine role"

"Junhyeok...go..to your room....NOW. Me and your eomma are discussing things!"

"JAE IM THE APPA"

"NO IM THE APPA BRIAN"

"SQUARE UP"

"TRY ME"

"LETS GO"

"JUNHYEOK, START IT" Junhyeok went on the music app on his phone and scrolled threw the songs until the perfect song came across. Hard carry. His finger hovered over the button and he pressed the play button.

The rest of the day pretty much consisted of Jae and Brian having a dance off. Jae lost, and has to wear an apron that says "world's best mom" on it. How lovely. Jae also kicked Brian in the leg. How pleasant.

________________________________________

DAY6

IS

MY

LIFE

Life great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 2.5K 34
"สœแดแดก แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹แด‡ส€ ส™แดสs แด›สœแด‡ส สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ แดา“ แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ แดกแด‡'สŸสŸ ษขแด‡แด› สœษชแด า“แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด€ sแด›ส€แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ แด€ แด˜สŸแด€สแด‡ส€, sษชษดษขษชษดษข ษช สŸแด-สŸแด-สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด€แด›สŸแด‡แด€sแด› ษช แด›สœษชษดแด‹...
32K 1.6K 53
Jack texts the wrong number and Alex is annoyed. Some shit happens. (Completed)
2.9K 62 21
โ ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’”๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’, ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ ๐’–๐’‘๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•? โž แดแด‡สŸแด€ษดษชแด‡ แด‹ษชแด, แด€ สœษชษขสœ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡...