The Truth Behind The Lies {Na...

By MidnightGalxXx

My name is Rima Hatake, so I guess you can tell who my father is, the copy cat nin Kakashi. As for my mother... More

The Truth Behind The Lies {Naruto Fan-Fiction}
The New Team & A Mission
Leaving Again.
Moo?
You climb, I sleep
Sha-la-la-la-la-la!
Great, another with identity issues
Going Home
My New Mission
Man, You're Observant.
Mini Gai challenges Uchiha, oh the joy.
The other rookies and Kabuto
Written Test, Excuse me while I Sleep.
A Letter From Home
Let the Second Exam Begin!
I'm twelve, I'll worry about boys when I'm sixteen
The End of the Second Exam
The Break
The not-a-date date.
I Didn't Mean It.
In the Jungle
I'll Miss You
Lord Hokage, I promise.
Itachi-sama
A mission for all
The New Allies
The Journey and Her Song
Not a chapter but important, please read!
Controlling Me
The First Attack
Sticky Situations
Memories *Filler*
Who Are You?
Give me a Reason
Loyalty
Sprinkle some truth on me
Beach Time
The Road Home
Team 7... anymore?
It All Becomes A Memory
Gooodbye
Just something to say
AUTHOR NEEDS ADVICE

BOOM!

37.5K 1.4K 591
By MidnightGalxXx

Yo! Next chappy is here for all you awesome, briliant people!! XD

This is a funny chapter to lighten the mood after the last one :)

You'll know when you have to play the song over there ---->

Discalimer: I don't own Naruto.

Keep those:

Comment,

Votes,

Fans,

Coming :D

ENJOY!!

*********************************************************************

Chapter 6: BOOM!

Rima’s p.o.v

Naruto clutched me closer sending glares at Sasuke who sauntered closer.

“YOU TEME!” Naruto screamed and I winced. “YOU WERE JUST GOING TO LET HER KILL HERSELF WERE’NT YOU?”

“Why should it bother me if it’s what she wants?” Sasuke asked pausing in front of us.

“Because she is our teammate!”

“Naruto, stop,” He glanced down at me as I pulled away from him. “Sasuke isn’t like you, so stop trying to change him.”

“What do you mean?”

“He isn’t one to make easy friends like you are,” I replied picking up my kunai. “Why don’t you go ahead and see if they made dinner? I think Sakura said something about having ramen.”

“WOOHOO! RAMEN!! BELIEVE IT!” Naruto hooted and raced ahead, his anger toward Sasuke already forgotten.

“We’re not having ramen,” Sasuke pointed out once The Blob had left our sights.

“I know, but there’s only so much of him I can take,” I answered and began strolling back.

Sasuke fell into line beside me. He shoved his hands deep in his pockets and stared at the ground.

I sighed. “Go on, ask.”

He glanced over and spoke. “How did your clan die?”

“They were slaughtered nearly six years ago,” I kicked a pebble out of the way.

“Why?” as his curiosity took over, some of the cold Sasuke disappeared.

I shrugged. “Many reasons, one of them being me.”

“You?”

“Yeah, I possess a great deal of power, as you saw and normally in my clan the women don’t inherit the Kekkei Genkai but I did. In fact I was born with it, instead of getting it at a later stage like most. People feared my clan because of the power I was adding to it among other reasons and someone slaughter them all, starting with my mother two years before they killed the rest.”

 “My brother killed my whole clan,” he admitted.

“I know,” I said softly.

“He left me alive so that I may become an avenger and kill him,” he continued. He paused and grabbed my arm, stopping me also. “I want to fight you.”

“After this mission,” I agreed.

He nodded satisfied and released me. “Are you going to avenge your clan?”

I smiled slightly. “It’s being taken care of.”

He frowned. “You killed them already?”

I shook my head. “No, but I’m going to help the guy who said he will avenge my clan.”

“Why don’t you do it yourself?”

“Because he’s stronger than me,” I replied.

Mahna mahna.”

Sasuke and I glanced at each other, confused.  Our eyes scanned the surrounding area as we slowly began walking once again.

Do do be-do-do.”

“What is going on?” Sasuke asked.

Mahna mahna!”

Do do-do do!”

“Who is that?” I wondered, the tune was oddly familiar.

Mahna mahna!”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

“Mahna mahna mahna mahna,

 Meh naahh ump nump.

Meh neh ump ump, Na ump nump ump.

Mehh nehh...?”

We followed the sound and peered through a bush into a small clearing to see Shadow and Dawn singing. Shadow’s voice slowly faded because of the glare Dawn was giving him.

“Mahna mahna,” he sang.

“Do doo be-do do!” Dawn chorused eagerly.

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do do-do do!”

“Mahna mahna.”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

Shadow was getting right into it and began another improve, swinging his tail and swishing from side to side.

“Mehh ruu ruu nump ump!

Meh nehh ruu ruu nump

Ump!

Meh nump nuump nada,

Meh neh nah?

 Nahh?

Hm?”

Again his voice faded as Dawn glowered at him and shook her head.

Shadow sighed annoyed. “Mahna mahna.”

“Do doo be-do-do!”

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do do-do do!”

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

Shadow tried one more for a solo and even began to dance a little.

“Mehh nehh

Nehh...

Nehh nuuhh

Nehh...”

It failed once more and he even cowered back slightly from the death glare he received from the blue pup.

He huffed, “Mahna mahna.”

“Do doo be-do-do!” Dawn was loving her part, twirling around and jumping.

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do do-do do!”

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

Shadow had backed away from her and turned his back on her. He started yet another improv, much to Dawns irritation.

“Mehh neh neh

Nuu nehh...” he glanced over his shoulder at her and turned back around.

“Mehh neh neh

Nuu nehh...” another peek.

By this time Dawn had gotten and irk mark on her forward and tapped her paw impatiently. I was holding back laughs. Sasuke shook his head.

“Mehh neh

Nuuhh...

Mehneh?”

Dawn growled softly and Shadow raced over to her.

“Mahna mahna.”

 “Do doo be-do-do!” she chirped.

“MAHNA MAHNA!” he howled.

Dawn jumped, “Do do-do do!”

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

“MAHNA MAHNA!” I hummed along with them.

“Do doo be-do-do!”

Sasuke covered my mouth and shushed me.

“Mahna mahna!”

“Do do-do do!”

“Mahna mahna!!”

“Do doo be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do, be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!”

Shadow walked off as Dawn sung. When her part was done she glanced around looking for him but he had vanished.

MAHNA MAHNA!!”

Dawn shrieked in fright as Shadow’s head popped out of the ground at her feet. She snarled and stomped on him.

He whined and vanished again.

I pulled Sasuke’s off my face and laughed hysterically. They were priceless.

“What the hell is mahna mahna?” Sasuke asked wiping his hand off his shorts.

“Who cares? That was funny!” I giggled.

Sasuke allowed himself to smile. “You’re wolves are crazy.”

“I know,” I couldn’t stop laughing. “Man, where’s the replay button when you need one?”

I stumbled out of the bushes chuckling at my wolf pups and tripped. Sasuke caught me and kept a firm grip on my arm as we strolled over to the pups.

“Hellllloo Riiiiiiima,” Dawn hiccupped.

“Yoooo Sas-gay!” Shadow drawled trying to hold a paw up for Sasuke to what? Fist pump?

“Their drunk,” Sasuke noted releasing me and picking up a white bottle that read 'sake' on the front.

“Where the hell would they get that?” I wondered.

“Hunters? Or maybe Tazuna,” Sasuke replied stuffing the bottle in his pocket.

“BOOM!” Dawn screamed and Shadow sky rocketed into the air.

Sasuke jerked me back and we both stared up as Shadow continued to go up and up and up.  I tilted my head sideways. There was smoke coming out of his rear end.

“Do you see what I see?” I asked Sasuke.

“Yeah and that’s going to hurt,” He predicted as Shadow began to plummet.

“Oooh SHIT!” we heard his scream as he drew closer and closer to the ground.

I covered my eyes as dust and dirt filled the air and the ground shook with the force of his landing.

“Ouch,” I muttered walking over and peering into the crater Shadow had made.

“That’s what you get for scaring me!” Dawn shouted down to him, wobbling on her feet.

“Well on the bright side, he won’t have to worry about a hangover now,” Sasuke said dryly.

I shook my head. “This is what I have to live with.”

Shadow crawled out of the earth and snarled at Dawn. She back peddled and took off into the trees, laughing like a hyena.

“When I stop seeing triple, you’re dead! You hear me! DEAD!” He shouted after her and groaned. “SHUSH!” he hushed us. “Be quiet would you, my head hurts!”

“Wow, he worst that her,” Sasuke mused.

“They’re both on a level of their own,” I replied picking up my drunk and hurt black pup.

Shadow whined. “So sore.”

“That’s what you get from drinking buddy,” I said without sympathy as we headed for the house.

“Mahna mahna!”

“Don’t you dare start that again or I’ll send you sky high!” Sasuke growled.

I grinned.

“Do doo be-do-do!”

**********************************************************************

Drunk wolf pup, nothing funnier XD

What did ya think??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 402 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
7.4K 448 62
I will protect you with my life..... but can I really save you? Is it possible for me to actually do what I say..... or am I simply saying a bunch o...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...
337K 8.9K 75
"Why me? Why am I always the one that's different? It isn't fair! This pain of being all alone is suffocating, why should anyone other than yourself...