Chivalry: Blackfyre

By Nobodyouknowmate

It's been seven since Chivalry's founding but the agency is no closer to killing Pine.Lancelot (Robert Thatch... More

Galahad: Igniton
Arthur : Bureaucracy
Galahad: The Naughty Step
Lancelot: Firepower
Vivien: Hot Date
Pine: Capable
Jacob: The Major
Jacob: Devil in a Dress
Lancalot: Monk
Vivien:Mille
Jacob: Broken
Lancelot: From India with Love
Jacob: War Boy
Viven: Walking out
Lancelot: Sandstorm
Sophia: The Maker
Viven: The Payment
Robert: To Have And To Hold
Jacob: Overwatch
Jacob: The End
Viven: Epilogue

Robert: Til death Do Us Part

30 3 1
By Nobodyouknowmate

*

"Looking forward to your retirement." She held his hand.
"Y'know what I can't wait." He looked into her beautiful emerald eyes just before the bullet tore into the limo. The bullet whizzed past his ear like so many bullets before it. But this time he didn't want this one missing him.

The limo just stopped in the middle of the road.
" Belle!" His heart was thumping out of his chest.
Her eyes were still wide open and her lips were slightly parted. His heart sank and he hoped this was just another nightmare. He couldn't even bring himself to look at her,once he did that he'd have to accept she was gone.The other guards ran out trying to catch the killer. Normally he'd be out there too,but this time he simply froze and continued to hold his love's now lifeless hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 112K 50
❝ A sniper doesn't always need a partner, they just need someone to give the signal. ❞ Going solo gave you a lot to ponder on, especially given a mis...
285 27 27
-----Skylar Prowse is a top-level government assassin, an intelligent -yet dangerous- asset to the central intelligence agency. Being put on watch by...
2K 69 29
In "She Doesn't Exist" a teenage boy's life was thrown upside down and inside out when he met Rosaline Harman and wound up with a secret life and a b...
211K 6.7K 33
COMPLETE. Sniper, the Sergeant at Arms of the Fallen Angels, didn't have a fun childhood. The black sheep in his family meant he was stared at, glare...