Chivalry: Blackfyre

By Nobodyouknowmate

It's been seven since Chivalry's founding but the agency is no closer to killing Pine.Lancelot (Robert Thatch... More

Galahad: Igniton
Arthur : Bureaucracy
Galahad: The Naughty Step
Lancelot: Firepower
Vivien: Hot Date
Pine: Capable
Jacob: The Major
Jacob: Devil in a Dress
Lancalot: Monk
Vivien:Mille
Jacob: Broken
Lancelot: From India with Love
Jacob: War Boy
Viven: Walking out
Lancelot: Sandstorm
Sophia: The Maker
Viven: The Payment
Robert: To Have And To Hold
Robert: Til death Do Us Part
Jacob: The End
Viven: Epilogue

Jacob: Overwatch

21 2 2
By Nobodyouknowmate

*
Mumbai

The pair were in a position of overwatch observing Isobel get in the limo. Jacob was the spotter and Sophia was the sniper. Jacob's eyes were glued to his binoculars looking for the Assassinan. The information from Vivien hadn't come through yet so he had to just keep his wits about him.

"Okay they're in the car,any sign of our guy." Sophia said trackingthe limo's rear window with her scope.
"Somethings not right,there aren't any other decent positions of overw " (Bang) Jacob watched in horror as a bullet tore into the limo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30 0 6
'his personality is way to unfit for a sniper' she thought. Snipers are supposed to be quiet and reserved or more like invisible actually. Vargov was...
285 27 27
-----Skylar Prowse is a top-level government assassin, an intelligent -yet dangerous- asset to the central intelligence agency. Being put on watch by...
812K 15.3K 36
❝You're still a prick.❞ I say out of breath. He kisses down my neck lightly biting between kisses as I hastily unbutton his shirt. ❝Mhm,❞ He mumbles...
Fugitive By Average Teenager

Mystery / Thriller

637 93 38
After three tours as a Marine sniper in Afghanistan Jacob came back to Jacksonville. Two months later, something happened. Something terrible. All th...