Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Stab{Editited}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Unicorn Family! {Editied}

98 4 0
By sartify86

The Castle
Haku was waiting patiently by the gardens where Chihiro and her mother was. He was told to wait there as it was a family get together mother and daughter only. No guards were around them. A far distance way but not too far a bit like Haku but closer.

Haku couldn't shake off the feeling that something bad is going to happen the question is, how bad will it be?

Keikou walks up to Haku. "Nothing personal, but why are you here?" He asked.

"I'm Chihiro's bodyguard-" Keikou pins Haku on the walls of the gardens.

"Don't lie to me. Why are you here?" Keikou growls.

"Because, Chihiro asked me to come, as well as, I owe her big time. So, this is just me repaying the favor." Haku explains.

Keikou releases his grip on Haku and sighs. "Right, okay. That's fine, I guess."

"What is this about?" Haku asks Keikou.

"...She seems to be at your side when you're out of your bedrooms every time I see you two. I never see her alone well, when you went to the Frozen River Clan that was, but other than that, I haven't seen her left your side. Wherever you are she seems to be near you." Keikou explains.

Suddenly, they heard crying from the gardens where Chihiro and her mother was. The boys ran quickly there, they saw Chihiro crying. Haku instantly went to her side. The guards were on high alert as well as Keikou.

"No! Luka is my human brother if you like it or not! You're not going to kill him!" Chihiro yells crying.

"You've only recently known him to be your human brother. Who knows he could be lying." Crystal states. She stood up then Chihiro did with her face filled with a lake of anger rushing down her face.

"He's the closest thing I have to the human world!" Chihiro yells at her.

Keikou told the guards to go. "I don't care Avonmona. We've already got him in our hands." Crystal says.

"What?" Chihiro spat out in hatred. "Is this the family thing now? Kidnap people and then kill them? You make me sick mother. You don't even bother hiding them."

"What do you mean?" Crystal asks.

"....Chihiro..." Haku says worriedly.

"We saw one of them chained up. You don't want that going out do you?" Chihiro asks.

"That's it! I hear by-" Crystal starts.

"Mother! Please! stop!" Keikou yells running up to his mother. "Don't! This isn't you, mother! You have to calm down before it's too late."

Crystal smiles. "I'm sorry. I have to go and speak to Evan."

With that she exits the garden and closes the gate behind her, leaving Keikou, Haku, and Chihiro.

"...Chihiro..." Keikou says. "I..."

"Does she really have my human brother?" Chihiro asks.

"I'm not sure. We do have prisoners in our hands, we're not kidnapping them." Keikou explains.

"Well, dear brother of mine. It looks like that in our eyes." Chihiro says.

"How do you know about it anyway?" Keikou asks.

"We just do," Haku replies.

"Right," Keikou says uncertainty.

"How does she know about my brother?" Chihiro asks.

"I don't know. Mother has spies all over the place." Keikou admits.

"I see." Chihiro whispers.

"Well, we must be heading back to our rooms now," Haku says smiling. Chihiro nods agreeing with Haku.

"I'll see you in a bit, if I don't I'll see you at dinner," Keikou announces and bows as Chihiro and Haku walks off to their rooms.

—Time Skip The hallway of Haku and Chihiro's bedroom—

The two of them walks side by side, the pair hears a pair of chains rattling from the bedroom.

"Come on Chihiro ignore it I need to talk to you about something let's go to your room," Haku suggests.

"Okay sure." Chihiro walks up to her door and opens it, with Haku behind her she takes a step in.

"Chihiro we need to talk." Haku starts.

"Okay? If so take a seat on that chair." Chihiro suggests pointing to it, Haku nods and does so, there's a chair in front of Haku's so Chihiro took a seat opposite Haku. "What is it?" Chihiro asks.

Haku sighs. "I need to tell you the things about being a spirit, and what you can and cannot do," Haku pauses seeing if Chihiro was listening to Haku, she nods. "When... when you become or born a spirit, they cannot enter the human world. Spirits only can if and only if they have a shrine in the human world." Haku explains.

"...that means I'm not allowed back to the human world.." Chihiro whispers.

"Indeed. Only with people who have teleportation magic can visit the human world is also a possibility." Haku explains.

"I see," Chihiro says.

"You have to accept your spirit side, don't fight it. Avonmona- your dragon, isn't fully completed with you, if you don't do this soon you won't feel a bond with her."

"But-" Chihiro starts but closes her lips and nods.

"...And the people from the human world will forget your existence..." Haku explains. I'm sorry Chihiro, it was my fault I made them forget. Haku thought. "Chihiro... do you know why the person was looking for me, who it was?"

"Someone called Melody, she was looking for you to "discuss " some stuff. Melody didn't say what." Chihiro replies.

"I see. Is she coming back?" Haku asks.

"Yes, tomorrow night." 

"Did she hurt you?" Haku asks worriedly.

"I have bruises from falling near the window and bashing my head against the chair. I only have bruises." Chihiro replies.

"Does anything hurt?" Haku asks.

"If I touch them yes. But, no if I don't touch them they don't hurt." Haku got up and hugs her. "Haku?" Chihiro questions and hugs back.

"I'm glad your basically okay," Haku admits and whispers in her ear pulling away and smiles. Chihiro lightly blushes.

"Thanks, Haku..." Chihiro whispers and blushes a tiny bit. "Have you heard from the others?"

"Kia and Sumi?"

"Yeah, them." Chihiro conforms.

"They're doing alright I just spoke with them a couple of hours ago. I can tell that they're worried about me, they're doing a good job protecting the River." Haku explains.

Chihiro smiles. "That's good. I'm glad that they are doing alright." Chihiro admits.

"Same here." Haku smiles back.

"I'm going to check on the boy," Chihiro announces getting up.

"Alright, I'll be right behind you," Haku replies.

Chihiro walks out of the room with Haku behind her closing the door behind them. Chihiro walks up to the end of the hallway where three room was, she opens the door and goes in with Haku behind her.

The boy flatters his eyes open when he heard the door close.

"Who's there?" The boy asks in a shaky voice.

"Don't be afraid..." Chihiro starts, Haku turns on the lights causing the boy to shut his eyes, then opening them back.

The boy grips into the chains afraid. "What do you want?" He asks in a strong voice but his eyes tell he was scared his voice didn't. "Are you apart of the Royal family?"

"We just want to ask you some questions." Haku starts.

"I am from the Royal family, but, I don't know why you're here." Chihiro states.

"I see..." The boy starts.

"Haku...please it's clear that he's scared, can you take him down?" Chihiro asks.

"...But, we're not sure if he'll attack us." Haku says to Chihiro.

"Trust me mate, I'm in no position to fight right now I have no motive, no reason to fight, so why should I fight you? I'm weak I haven't trained for weeks or how many days it's been." The boy explains.

Haku sighs. "Fine, I guess."

Haku focus on the chains and wind flew past them breaking them apart freeing the boy leaving no chains on his wrist. The boy collapse, Haku caught him before he reached the ground.

"You have a strong gift there my friend." The boy complements.

"Thanks." Haku drags the boy towards a chair and places him on there. The boy weakly smiles at Haku in way of saying thanks, Haku nods in return and walks to Chihiro by her side.

"Is it alright if we ask you questions?" Chihiro asks. The boy nods. "What's your name?"

The boy coughs. "Ashton Leaf Midnight, miss."

"How old are you?" Haiku asks.

"Fifteen," Ashton replies.

"Wow, that's young, why were you captured?" Chihiro ask.

"I don't know. I was walking home what was passed is the guards from this region. When I looked down it went blank... my guess is- they put a bag over my head then put a needle or a drug in me to put me to sleep. When I woke up I was in a cell so not in here, they beat me for answers about the Darks Royal family but I didn't give it to them. So, the thought if I was in a cozy place like this they would tell me so they left me here for a couple of days, they haven't given me any food or water yet." Ashton explains.

"I see, so they kidnapped you," Haku says, Ashton nods.

"I am apart of the Royal Family." Ashton announces.

"That's possible why. They most likely to have a job to get capture one of the Royal family members." Haku thinks out loud.

"So, you're a dark?" Chihiro asks.

"No, I'm from the unicorn family!" Ashton's blues eyes sparkle with excitement when he says that. "Yeah of cause I'm a dark Royal, duh."

"But...then... if they have a Royal here... then the Darks can attack as they have a cause to get back the Royal Dark Prince." Chihiro figures it out.

"We need to get him out of here!" Haku and Chihiro say together. Causing, Chihiro to blush at that.

Authors Note
Hey, guys Rain here! Sorry (again) that I updated it late. I have a really bad cold causing me to have a sore throat. But, hey! I've finished it! It's my birthday in a couple of days hopefully I'll feel better then ((doubt it)). I have so much stuff to do, so I possibly won't have time to update the fanfic, sorry guys 😰. School is stressing me out but I'll manage.

How have you guys been?

You like the plot so far?

Hope you guys have a great week/end. Happy Thanksgiving ((for the Americans or whoever celebrates it, we don't do Thanksgiving in England)

Stay safe. Stay warm.

Keikou walks up to me and glares at the audience. "She wants you to vote."

Me: "...."

Chihiro walks and comes by Keikou. "Keikou dead brother of mine, they can vote if they enjoyed it."

Haku suddenly appears. "Indeed."

"Yeah but her grammar stinks. I mean I can even see where she's gone wrong!" Keikou explains.

"Well if your such a smart ass then edits it yourself!" Haku yells at him.

"I would! But, I don't have access to her Wattpad account to do that!"

"Oh, if it's 11 days till your birthday, then it'll be on December 4th correct?" Chihiro figures it out.

"Yes, it will be!" I shout.

"We wish you a happy birth-" The three of them gets cut off by Evan's thunder roar.

"Stop your damn singing! Let's just end the chapter!" Evan shouts.

"Okay..." The four of them groans.

"Well, that's it! I hope you liked it!" Rain says happily, the characters disappear.

~Rain

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 59 27
Haku The God of Kohaku river. Who is finding The human girl that ever came into Spirits world "Chihiro". He tries almost everyway to find her except...
82.6K 1.7K 35
After many attempts of trying to return to the spirit world. Chihiro is finally through. But she hasn't forgot about the promise haku made to her 7 y...
4.2K 104 17
Rin grew up with a disability, the inability to speak. Her parents removed her from inheriting the family company even thought she was the older chil...
88.3K 2.7K 27
It's been 12 years since she left the world where her heart truly belongs. As she goes back after many attempts, what will it take for Chihiro to fin...