Freaky Imagine!😝

By Shawty_Bad

If you want a imagine INBOX me.... * Your Name & Witch Person you want Follow Me😌 More

Ray Ray:Call me daddy! (You)
Diggy Simmons:Learn your lesson! (You)
Princeton:Sweet Love (You)
Jacob Latimore:I know you want me (You)
Roc Royal:Birthday sex! (You)
Privet Justin Bieber Imagine!
Chris Brown:I miss him! (You)
Prodigy:Like a virgin (You)
Want a imagine?
Chris Brown:I Want A Kiss ❤
Justin Bieber:Im Ready ❤
Princeton:Now My Name ❤
Princenton Imagine: 4 Years ❤
August Alsina: I'll Make Love To You ❤
Roc Royal: I Miss You ❤
Roc Royal:Midnight ❤
Need New Famous People Rquest!!!
Swae Lee: My Crush ❤
K camp: Make Up Sex❤

Princeton: Married Now ❤

21.8K 323 9
By Shawty_Bad

This Imagine For RAIYONA!

(You and Prince have been dating for over a year. He finally popped the big question. You guys got married.

*You guy get to the honeymoon motel.*

Prince sets your bags down, and picks you up and takes you through the door and sets you down gently.

Raiyona: *blushing* “You didn’t have to do that. We’re not in a movie baby.”

Prince: *flashes that amazing smile and look in your eyes* “Well sometimes I have to realize this isn’t a movie.. us i mean. You make me feel like this is too good to be true, You’re my everything, I finally get to call you my wife now, and I love you Raiyona”.

Raiyona: *getting lost in his eyes and smiling like a complete dork* “Aww.. I love you too princeton.”

You start to kiss him, and you knew he was really about to get into that kiss, so you stop.

Raiyona: “Lets.. go get our bags baby..”

You grab a suitcase and takes it to the bedroom while smirking.Prince watches you walk away biting his lower lip hardly, but you can still see him do it.Your  face was starting to get oily from the make-up at the wedding

Raiyona: “Hey Babe? I’m gonna take a shower” *shouting from the bathroom*

Prince: *rolls his eyes and sighs* “Ugh. Okay. I’ll just chill in the room.. On the bed.. ALONE!

Raiyona: *laughs* “Calm your hormones babe, and NO! Take one of the kitchen chairs and put it in the middle of the bedroom. By the time i get out the shower, I wanna see you sitting in the chair. Okay?”

Prince: *confused * “Umm…. Ok?”

Your quick 5 minutes shower was over but you still kept the shower running because you needed to get ready for the little “suprise” you had planned for Princeton, outside that door

*Thinking in your head* “Shaved everything? .. check. The outfit? .. check. Ipod plugged into the speaker? .. check. The nervousness? .. double check.”

Your heart was beating so fast as you put on the black and green lingerie, you shut the shower off and open the door slowly, finding Princeton in the chair.

Prince: *looks you up and down very slowly, multiple times* “uh……uh” *speechles*

Raiyona: *still standing by the door, you turn your ipod on and it starts playing (Beg for it by Chris Brown)* “Hush. hands behind you back...Now babe” 

He does immediately and you walk over to him and sit on him, lapdance positon, and starts kissing him, he kisses you back in a heartbeat

Raiyona: “You want me to make you beg for it?” *you said very seductively*

Prince: *Bites his lip hard, and nods*

You start grinding on him slow and steady. You felt his dick getting harder by the second.Prince tilts his head back and moans quietly.You were turned on by his reaction, so you started grinding even harder, but still slow.

Prince: *moans* “Don’t tease me baby…”. (you didn’t listen)

Prince surprises you and picked you up, legs wrapped around him, and gently laid you down on the bed. While on top of you, him still hard, he started kissing and sucking on your neck, which made you moan.You break the kiss and take his shirt off A.S.A.P. His body was perfect.Prince takes your bra off, then moves on to sliding your panties off with his teeth. Then takes his boxer off.Your were surprised at how big he was.He put the condom on and climbed back on top of you

Prince: “Ready Raiyona.?”

Raiyona: *you hesitate but nervously said..* “yes baby..”.

Prince: “I’m nervous too. Don’t worry though, if it hurts too badly, just say something, I promise I’ll stop..”.

Raiyona: “Just go slow.. I’ll be fine ” *closes your eyes*

Prince was about to go in but smirks at how wet you are and starts to rub your clit with the tip of his dick slowly.You moans and then gives him an evil eye.

Prince: *Laughs a little* “Oh..”

He starts entering you. In and out, but not all the way. It hurt so badly, but you didn’t want to ruin it so you started to kiss him passionately. After 15 minutes, you got used to it, and it felt so good. You moaned but for some reason he thought he was hurting you.

Prince: *stops* “I..I’m sorry. Am I hurting you?”

Raiyona: *takes a deep breath and smiles* “NO! It feels good babe".

Prince licks his lips very.. very slowly and looks in your eyes and smiles

You  pull him closer and start kissing his neck. You got to his ear and whispered..*

Raiyona: “Go deeper baby....mmmm right there...”

He did so. You could hardly handle it. You wanted him so bad. (The ipod switched to Neighbors know my Name) You knew what this song did to him.

Prince started going harder and deeper but still managing to go real slow. You were moaning like crazy. He LOVED it! He made sure he hit every spot just right..

Raiyona:"Ahhhh baby...mmmm prince...ahhhh!"

Prince:*Breathing Heavily* “Say my name raiyona..*

Raiyona: *moaned* “..prince!..” 

Prince: "No" He toke his dick  out of you and made you got on all fours.Ass up Face down.He slaps your ass and slamed right back in you.It felt so good to you.

Raiyona"Ahhh baby!"

Prince:"What my name babe?" He was hitting it from the back hard.

Raiyona:"Ahhh Jacobbb!"

Prince: "Wrong raiyonna...wrong"

He slap your ass then pulled your hair and pound in you more.The whole room was full of moaning,grunts,scream,and clapping sound.

Prince: "What is it raiyona" He wisper in your ear as he has your hair in is hand and the other one on your ass.

Raiyona: "Ahhh Daddy!"

Prince: “Right now say it loouder..” *Thrust reallly hard*

Raiyona: “DADDY! … mmm..Go fasterr”

Prince: *Ignores you and goes even slower, teasing you*

Raiyona: “Faster baby!”

Prince: *Ignores you*

You were tired of him teasing you, so you flipped him over and started riding him hard and fast.

Prince: *grunts* “Damnn!.. mm.. right there mami..” *grabs your ass and slap it*

He flips you back over and starts going faster then you were. Ramming you. You were going absolutely insane. You were in so much pleasure. You throbbed for more of him each thrust.

Raiyona: *you dug your nails into his back and started grabbing his hair* “mmmm Princeton!.mm… ahhh!”

Prince: “Raiyona.. I’m cuming…”

Raiyona: “Me too babyyy.. mmmmm”

 *You guys both came, adn he laid beside you, both trying to catch a breath*

Prince: *Out of breath* “That.. was..”

Both: “.. wow..”

*You roll over to face him*

Prince: “I love you so much.” *Smiles and kisses you*

Raiyona: “Stops and smiles back..* “I love you too…… Round 2 in the shower?” *you said raising one eybrow*

Prince: *Smiled and carried you to the bathroom since you could hardly walk*

{Did you like it?}

{Vote & Comment}

{Want a imagine,INBOX me}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...