2 Heart, 2 life [Crossover So...

By soNobody

What will happen went 2 people, similar but yet different have to live the other person life. What worse can... More

soNobody notes
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3 pt1
Ch. 3 pt2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch.7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9 pt1
Ch. 9 pt2
Ch. 10 pt1
Ch. 10 pt2
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
special ch. - A Date
special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.
special ch. - A Troubled day
special ch. - Rome & Pete
special ch. - Revenge
special ch. - What's up Duck
special ch. - A Date?

Ch. 18

3.4K 192 19
By soNobody

A/n: I having a problem with Wattpad in this 3 days. I can't read any book and I can't update my story either using laptop or phone. I can't vote or comment too. I don't know if you guys having the same problem or it's just me.

Argh...

I don't know if I can publish the next ch. like I plan so forgive me if I don't. I try to re-update this ch. if it missing a content after I read as a reader.

Here the new ch. which is supposed to up two days ago.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Night Market

After the agreement this noon we going back home to rest and here once again gather in the parking area at the night market at 7.30 pm.

"Did everyone here yet?" Knot ask.

"Not yet. P'Forth and P'Beam still on the way." N'Ming told us.

"Aim too." Pete says while look at his phone.

Everyone give sympathy looks at Pete.

"Why?" He asks with an innocent smile on his face.

"Will you be ok if he rejects you Ai'Pete?" Bright pat his shoulder.

Without an answer, he just gives us a meaningful smile yet beautiful. I look at the right side when Kongpob let out a small chuckle.

I lightly elbow him and ask why.

"Why?" I spoke in a whisper.

"They already official a week ago." Kongpob whispers to my ear.

I give him a shocked face.

"Then how about that swimming club captain?" I ask Kongpob again, still spoke in a whisper.

"He still together with his girlfriend when he approached Aim and feels uncertain about his own feelings makes Aim put the boundary from the start." Kong stops a moment.

"Aim don't want to break the girl's heart." Kongpob resumes his talk.

"Then Aim not really love Pete and just used him?" I ask again.

Kongpob shakes his head. 

"Who says Aim don't love P'Pete? He just needs time and now he loves Pete but still shy to show it openly." Kongpob smile.

"Just like you." Kongpob still smiles but this time looks deeply into my eye. Slowly closer his face to mine and...

"This is a public area, please hold in you desire 0062." Bright loudly spoke to us and pulled us back to reality.

"Rome please take your boyfriend far from Arthit or you will need to find a new boyfriend." Toota advises Rome.

"Farther from Ai'Pha too." One voice told us from behind.

The voice owner is Beam who walk side by side with Forth who just smiles like always. We turn around back and look at Mo Pha who had a red face right now. Screw me to keep forget my situation and thanks to N'Yo for holding his hand.

"We really need to find the solution. ASAP." Pha gives an angry face to Kongpob. They can be a good friend if they meet in different situations.

"Ahem.." We focus on Knot.

"Ok like we plan, we will be doing the same thing we do that night. We will use the same road, stop at the same stall, eat at the same place, and try not to speak loudly." Knot explain to us.

"Why?" Oak ask.

"Why what's?" Knot ask back.

"Why we can not speak loudly?" N'Oak spoke in a whisper.

"So no more people will know the secret." Knot glance to Bright who smiles like a stupid person. 

Such as insult for the stupid person to be in the same category with Bright.

"Or attract more people to us. Enough with all eye on us right now." Prem's eye looks around the parking area. There are a few people keep looking at us and whispers among them.

"Ok." We all spoke at the same time. Sound like an army ready to fight.

"Can't be promised went we have the most attractive person within us."Bright cross his arms over his chest.

Everyone look between themselves but why I and the senior feel we know the answer. I just make disgusting face towards Bright.

"Who?" Mo Kit Ask.

"It's was me." Bright open his arm and looking up at the sky proudly.

We walk away and ignore Bright. I knew he will say that.

"Wait. Do we need to buy the same thing too because if we do, I already forget what I buy that night." A sudden question from Toota make us stop walking.

"That what happened when you buy so many foods to eat Ai' Buffalo." Bright sticking his tongue out to Toota.

Once again we just ignore the noisy monkey.

"Toota is right Knot. If we really need to do that, I need to stay here because I wasn't there that night." Pete told Knot.

Knot massage his temple. 

"I have a suggestion." We look at Wayo.

" How about we stay together, hang out likes a normal group of friends, eat anything we want or stop anywhere but make sure to stop at everyplace P' Arthit and me stop that night." Wayo stop for a moment.

"Once there we can talk more. Beside the place we both visited is the most important." Wayo looks at everyone.

"Yo is right. Time flies and we just wasting our time stand here doing nothing." Forth start to walk.

"Right, this night market only open once in a month." Wad reminds everyone.

"We have to wait another one month for this night market then if we not hurry." Mo Beam urged us to start walking.

  ------------------------------------------------------------- 

Kongpob POV

This is useless. We walk around the market area nonstop. I can see everyone tired as they are running 10 laps of a football stadium.

"There nothing suspicious about the stall both of them have visited before." P'Knot cross his arm over his chest before helping Tew who struggle to open a bottle of mineral water. 

Tew must be losing a lot of his energy as him be busy with snack since the morning.

"There nothing suspicious about the food both of them eat before too." N' Ming says while resting his head on Mo Kit head and bear hug from behind. 

Usually, Mo Kit will smack or pinch N'Ming but this time he does nothing as he knows N'Ming must be tired.

"There something weird being capture with your camera Ai'Prem?" Knot asks P'Prem who busy going through his camera with Wad.

"Nothing. Everything is normal." P'Prem shake his head.

"I also saw nothing but a lot of people. Make me dizzy." Wad massage his temple.

I see around, P'Forth taking a rest with hugging Mo Beam wrist and Mo Beam rests his head on Forth shoulder while leaning on the wall. The new lovebirds Aim and P'Pete just smile toward me went they notice me looking at them. 

"There nothing suspicious but I too full of all food we consume." P'Bright who always energetic also flood down to the bench while hanging his head on Rome's shoulder and rubbed his bloated tummy.

"I know I'm a big eater but N'Yo beat me with that." P'Toota busy fanned himself with his bucket hat.

"Yo really can eat a lot P'Toota. Who crazy enough can stop to eat at each stall in this market? The answer is WAYO. P'Pha to soft on him." Ming laugh not long as the laugh keep fading away and let out the tired sigh.

"How can you still that cute, beautiful and fit like that with all amount food you consume N'Yo."Oak busy wipe the sweat from his face.

No answer. I glance at Mo Phana who busy looking around with panic face.

"We have problem guys." Other looks at Mo Phana. His voice sound panic too.

"Wayo and P'Arthit are not here." I start looking around, panic too.

Everyone doing the same. They busy looking over thousand people at the night market.

"It's happened again. Just like that night." N'Ming say.

Pha tries to calls N'Yo. I do the same, try to reach out P'Arthit.

Where are you P'Arthit? Where are you N'Yo?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

I look around but see no one. Only the endless darkness fill my vision and the silence echoing in my ear.

"Argh......" I scream on top of my lung when I suddenly feel a touch on my shoulder.

"Shh..." Someone cover my mouth.

I open my eye and see myself and I start to...

"Emgh..." I scream with my mouth still with a cover by a hand.

I stop screaming after realized is not me that I see but P'Arthit. P'Arthit put down his hand from covering my mouth.

"Why are you screaming again?" He asks me.

"I  startled with a pat on my shoulder and then I shocking see myself standing in front of me. I forget about you in my body." I give P'Arthit embarrass smile.

He just shakes his head.

"Why are you here P'?" I ask him.

"Why are you here? He sighs.

"I look behind and see you not there but then I see you walking to the dark alley alone." He tries to find something in his pocket.

"I follow you here but then realize I also walk alone here." He takes out his phone.

"Why you came here?" He asks me the same question while doing something with his phone.

"This is the alley P'Arthit!!" I told him with a bit loud voice.

"What alley?" I can't see his face but I guess he maybe looks confused. 

"The alley we take to the toilet area." I straight my arm towards the toilet direction. Maybe.

"It is. Why it to dark here tonight?" He on the light from his phone.

I also do the same with my phone but then screams again.

"Argh..." No, both of us is screams. A sudden sound from the phone startled us.

"P'Pha call." P'Arthit pat his chest to calm himself.

I pick up the phone from the ground and answer it.

"Where are you?" I here P'Pha voice sound panic and full of worries.

"I and P'Arthit unconsciously walk to the alley." I carefully told P'Pha. I scared he mad at me.

"Yo..." He let out a relieved sigh.

"Give the phone to P'Arthit." I hear P'Kongpob voice. They must use the loudspeaker.

I also on my loudspeaker and signal P'Arthit to talk.

"Arthit here." He speaks.

"My Oon doesn't suddenly vanish like that, you make me scared." P' Kongpob sound really scared.

"You make us scared." P'Pha also sound really scared.

"I'm sorry." Both I and P'Arthit speak at the same time.

"Wait there. We coming." I here P'Knot voice.

"How? Do you know which alley?" I ask whoever on the phone right now.

"Kongpob and Phana will lead us there." P'Knot end the calls.

Then P'Arthit get a LINE.

[LINE]

0062:

Wait there, don't move.🙏
Make sure N'Yo don't wander around alone.

JustArthit:

Ok. Sorry for making you worry.
I will obedient stay here not moving around even a mosquito bite us.😒

0062:

Oon.😣

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this ch. late. You guys will know if you read a/n at he the begining.

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 6.6K 28
Crossover between 2 moons and sotus. A love story between the mighty Dr Phana and the head hazer Arthit. Note- The characters in this story might dev...
3.8K 244 9
Arthit can't help taking Kongpob's presence for granted, thinking the younger man will always be there by his side. But reality comes crashing in to...
58.2K 2.9K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
184K 9.4K 31
This story begins when Kongpob begins his senior year of high school and Arthit is in college at Kasetsart University. Kongpob's father marries Arth...