Reincarnation {Black Clover}

By xxchloebirdxx

In the beginning, there was one person who had created magic that would be given to every one, the one who h... More

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~

~Chapter Four~

3.9K 148 44
By xxchloebirdxx

Third Person's POV:

"What are these cute things?" Aurora asked, trying to befriend one of them.

"They're anti-birds of the exam venure. They flock around people with low-magic powers." Sakura answered me. "They're staying away from you because have the opposite of low-magic power."

"Awwwww..." Aurora pouted and stood by Yuno.

"Don't get too discouraged." Yuno patter the top of her head.

"Hey, there aren't any birds around those two!"

"The birds are avoiding them!"

"Oh! I know those two!" One shouted from the crowd.

"Those two...?" Another questioned.

"They're country bumpkins! The ones chosen by the four-leaf clover and the six-leaf clover!"

"Really?!"

"No way!"

"Yuno! Rory!" A voice shouted, causing the two of them to turned to the voice. "This is the firsst step to becoming the sorcery emperor!"

Murmurs and whispers were spread throughout the colliseum.

"I'm gona show you just how much I've grown in six months..." Asta trailed of as several birds began to peck at him, pul his ceek, sit on his hair and shoulders.

"Asta, stay still..." Aurora warned.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because, I want one of them." The blonde beauty crept forward and tried to touch one of them.

Sadly, before she could even reach out her hand, they all flew away.

"No way..." The girl began to tear up and began to walk back to Yuno before a special aura caught her attention.

She turned to Asta, who was currently being chased by birds, and began to make her way to him.

"Asta watch out-" Aurora tried to warn him before it was too late.

He bumped into the man, causing all the birds to fly off.

"Sorry about bumping into you-" Asta started, cheeks turning a rosy color.

"I'll kill you, brat." Asta instantly freaked out and put on a strained smile. "Man, you look old! You must've had a hard life."

That man looked pissed off and grabbed the top of Asta's head and lifted him off the ground.

"It appears you're ready to die."

"Asta!" Aurora gasped and walked forward.

This sharp gasp brought the man's attention to her, finally noticing her presence, his hosility disappeared almost instantly.

"Oh, there he is! What are you doing down here?" A brownish orange haired boy asked the scary man.

"...Talkin' to the kids around here..." Was the reply he got.

"It sure doesn't look that way..." The blonde muttered.

"Hey-Hey...Isn't that..."

"The great Finran Roulacase? The user of rare spatial magic?"

"I heard he loves women..."

"Oh, what a beautiful lady!" Finran smiled and walked towards Aurora.

The blonde blushed and fiddled with the end of her skirt. "Hello..."

"And that's...Gordon Agrippa! The expert on incantation magic!"

"I heard he's impossible to talk to...and also scary."

"Would you like to go out somewhere with me after the exam?" Finran asked, but Aurora's attention was catch elsewhere when she heard Asta's cry.

Bring both of her hands infront of her mouth, she gasped. "Asta!"

This caused Finran's attention to look there as well.

"Whoa, cut it out! A Magic Knights Squad Captian shouldn't kill an exam candidate. Why did you even come down here, anyway?" Finran asked his captain.

"I went to take a dump and got lost." Was the answer he recieved.

Gossip started to spread like wildfire and soon everyone was murmuring around us.

Soon enough, the fireworks started explosing up ahead of us.

"Come on, the exam is about to start!"

Captain Yami let go of Asta's head and started to walk away.

"Guess you get to live a little longer, brat. Better take care of the life you just got back."

"Asta, are-are you okay?" Aurora asked the ash blonde who was currently on the ground clutching his head.

"Bye, beautiful!" finran winked at the blonde before following his captain.

"Bah-ha! You okay?" A random person came up to the both of us.

"Asta, I'm going to Yuno..." The beauty trailed of and made her way to the said person.

By the time she had reached Yuno, a group on a higher level had become visible.

"Oh! It's all of the Magic Kight Captains." Someone pointed out.

They started to introduce every Magic Knight Captain as they sat down on a chair.

"Candidates." It was this one word that caused everyone to settle down and become quiet.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I will be conducting this exam." The captain with a really interesting mask spoke. "Magic Tree: Descend."

Aurora took a closer look at the said person.

He was wearing nice clothing. It looked like a unfiorm of somesort.

Dark clouds had gathered and gigantic tree root had sprouted, quickly making it's way towards everyone.

Everyone around Aurora started shouting in surprise while she held her ear in pain from all that high-pitched screaming.

The trees had formed several brooms, giving one to each of the candidates.

Aurora grabbed her boomand waited for the instructions to be said.

"We will now begin the Magic Knights Enrance Exam." William stated, closing his Grimoire. "We will now have you take several tests. The nine of us will evaluate your performance, and then we will select the candidates that we would like to add to our squads. If chosen, you will join that squad. If you are chosen by more than one squad, you may choose the squad you would like to join. On the other hand, those who are not chosen by any captain are not qualified to join the Magic Knights."

Aurora sighed as she placed a hand over her heart to try to calm her nerves.

"You'll be fine, Princess. You trained hard for this." Sakura whispered before resting her head back on her paws from Aurora's shoulder.

"Thank you, Sakura."

"for the first exam, we will have you get on thse brooms and fly." William spoke to the crowd. Mages who can control their magical powers should be able to do this instinctively. It's the most basic way for mages to travel. If you cannot fly a broom, you shouldn't even be here. All right, begin."

"Wow, that's the truth in it's purest form." Aurora muttered, causing Sakura to snicker.

She mounted her broom with both legs to one side because of the skirt she was wearing and lifted off the ground easily.

Aurora looked up and saw Yuno up in the sky flying around to his heart's content.

"Having fun there, broom boy?" The blonde giggled as he turned his broom around to face her.

The black haired boy smiled slightly. "I could say the same for you. Why aren't you standing?"

"I-I could never! I'm in a skirt!" Aurora blushed profusely.

"Oh, sorry." Yuno chuckled.

We suddenly took notice of a feint groaning noise coming from below us.

"I hope he'll be okay..." She muttered, concerned for her friend.

"Would you like me to go help him out, Princess-aru~?" Sakura asked, ears perking up.

"No, that would be cheating." The blonde shook her head in dismay.

Aurora opened my eyes again, looking down, and saw a female with white hair in the shadows.

She lowered herself to the ground and started making her way towards the girl.

"Hey, why aren't you flying you're broom?" Aurora asked softly, trying not to freak the silverette out.

She stood up straight and turned to me stiffly. "I don't see why I have to!"

"Ah, sorry if I offended you. I was just wondering." Aurora apologized. "I'm Aurora! What's your name?" 

"Noelle."

"Noelle's a really pretty name..." Aurora started.

"Aurora!" Yuno called as everyone was moving on to the next stage.

"Coming!" She hollered back. "Well, I hope we can meet in the future and become friends, Noelle-chan!"

The blonde beauty waved to the silverette and ran back to her childhood friend.

The beauty left, leaving the silver haired girl to widen her eyes, muttering one word.

"Friends...?"

Magical Ability Exam

For this trial, people were supposed to try to destroy the brick wall infornt of them.

"Sorry, Sakura. I think I'm going to have Yukio help my with the next trails..." The blonde trailed off.

"It's fine, Princess. I'll call him now-aru~." 

"Thank you..." Aurora sang.

This trail was to destroy a brick wall.

Yuno had sent a small, focused blast of air towards the wall, completely destroying everything.

"I have finally arrived, Princess! Let's get this show on the road!" Yukio greeted me.

"Yukio, support me please." Aurora requested, holding out her head.

"Of course! Anything for the Princess!" Yukio stated, forming into a fan and landing into her hand.

After catching the fan, Aurora snapped it open and shifted her right foot forward slightly.

A small sheet of ice shot forward rapidly and created a spear that pierced through the brick wall like paper.

"Oh...I think I went to far..." Aurora sighed. "I really need to control how much ice I release..."

Magic Ability Control Exam

Try to hit the moving target.

Aurora had closed her fan and waved it in front of her, causing several snowflake symbols to shine.

She paused for a moment before opening her fan with a snap and waving it down, making the snowflake symbols transform into miniature icicles and hit their moving target perfectly.

Creation Magic Exam

The fourth trial was where you had to create a small object.

Aurora cupped her hand together, her fan between them and closed her eyes.

Breathing in and then out, she opened her eyes to that she had created a small garden around her.

It held poppies and icicle shards, giving off a mystical appeal to everyone around her.

Aurora sighed and crouched to the ground in embarrassment, covering her face in the process. 

Developmental Magic Exam

This would probably the easiest for Aurora.

She had let Yukio turn back to his original form and have him input to this exam as well.

"Here's you're chance, Yukio. Try growing something. It'll be good practice for you." Aurora smiled and crouched down to his height.

"Yahoo! It's about time! Watch me shine, Princess!" Yukio howled and stated his magic.

It took a few seconds before the seed started growing into a beautiful weeping willow that had frozen water droplets that looked like sparkling crystals.

Though, the tree was shrunken quite a bit to allow room for the other contestants.

"Wow! That's amazing Yukio!" Aurora praised the Foxfan Spirit.

"Of course! I wouldn't be your Spirit if I couldn't do that!" The said Foxfan Spirit held his nose high in the air.

The blonde beauty sweatdropped at his antics.

"All right. This will be the final phase. You will engage in actual combat." William informed the candidates that were left.

This caused a murmur to spread throughout the crowd.

"You will be fighting! You will pair off and fight with your partner. You may use your Grimoires to attack." Fuegoreon shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 29 22
This story will focus on Asta and Noelle but it will also focus on male reader side. PS. ASTA IS G.O.A.T
509K 20.7K 38
Both orphaned at a young age, Yuno and Y/n grew up together in the same church along with Asta. However, the two always had a closer bond that one re...
276K 4.8K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
353K 10.5K 91
❝ 𝗒𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—› π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—™ 𝗣π—₯π—’π—•π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—¦ π— π—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a black clover one - 🏾...