His Dead Mate

By MommaShifter

Drunk driving is a big problem in the world. One wrong decision can possibly end someone's life. That's what... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A Miracle Is Happening
Chapter 2: My First Demon
Chapter 3: Invading Dreams
Chapter 4: The Possibilities
Chapter 5: Patrol
Chapter 6: Take A Rest
Instagram
Chapter 7: The Group Of Boys
Chapter 8: Saving The Wolves
Chapter 9: Weird Vibes
Chapter 10: Oh Crap
Chapter 11: I'm Sorry Haley
Chapter 12: Alone With Him
Author's Note
Chapter 13: The Hotel
Chapter 14: Surprise Visitor
Links
Chapter 15: The Secret Is Out
BOOK LAUNCH
Chapter 16: Date Night Gets Ruined
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 18: Kidnapped
Chapter 19: Reunion
Chapter 20: The War
Epilogue

Chapter 17: The Prisoner

17.2K 918 260
By MommaShifter

So life sucks lmao. I am without my glasses for a week while my eye people are putting in my new lenses and oh my gosh. I am miserable. This is seriously so awful and I hate it. Like I had to drive home and I almost missed my exit because I couldn't see the sign....uhhhh whoops.

So anywhore, on with the chapter!

----------------------

Kasey

I dodged Tony's lunge and picked up a chair. I threw it at him as he still had his back turned to us.

He hit him square in the back, but it didn't faze him at all.

"Zale get them out of here!" I yelled. Zale nodded his head and turned to get the people out of the diner.

Tony laughed as he shook his head back and forth. "Really Kasey? A chair? That's the best you could do?"

I gulped. It was kinda the first thing I grabbed...

He smirked and transformed. He cracked his neck and spread out his wings.

"So that's how you want to play." I grunted as I transformed as well.

"Bring it shorty." Tony smiled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and shot forward. I grabbed him and flew us through the wood door of the diner and out onto the street.

We rolled a couple times before he kicked me off of him. I grunted as I hit a lamp post on the sidewalk.

"Just give up!" He yelled at me from across the street.

"Not going to happen!" I yelled back and I jumped up and flapped my wings.

I dove down and picked up him. I got high enough and threw him down.

Zale ran out of the diner just as Tony hit the street. Zale quickly shifted into his wolf and growled at Tony as he stood up and dusted himself off.

How is he not fazed by any of my attacks? I understand he's an angel, but still. That landing wasn't pretty and it would have at least caused a little pain.

Tony smirked at me and then turned to Zale. He reached for his belt and pulled out his dagger.

Silver!

"Zale!" I yelled as I flew down fast. "Watch out!"

Zale looked at me and quickly turned to Tony. He jumped back just in time to miss Tony's blade.

"Awe mates. What a beautiful thing." Tony teased.

"Oh, it is." Doug growled as he showed up with Max, Kenword, Alvar, and some wolves.

Tony jumped and quickly turned around. I smirked as I saw him gulp.

"Tony?" Max asked shocked.

"Hey old man." Tony laughed as he tried to remain calm. But he isn't stupid. He knew this wasn't going to end well. 

I watched him carefully as he gripped his dagger harder.

Before he could raise his arm, I ran towards him and knocked him to the ground. I grabbed his dagger and threw it so it was a couple feet away from us. I smiled in relief as I shoved his face into the ground.

"Kenword. I would like you and Alvar to take him up." Max ordered.

"You got it." Kenword nodded as he and Alvar stepped forward.

Zale helped me up and Kenword quickly grabbed Tony's arm.

"Like I said. Always following orders." Tony spat at Max.

"Shut up kid." Kenword yelled as he and Alvar flapped their wings and shot up in the air.

"I guess it's really happening." Harvey sighed as he looked at me.

I nodded.

"How did you know?" Max asked me.

"Tony is the type of guy to always have a backup plan. I knew he was thinking of something. I just didn't know what he was thinking." I stated. "That's why he succeeded in our class. It was a very hard class and not a lot of people did well in it, but he was always one step ahead of everyone else."

"Are you two alright?" Doug asked as he gave me a hug.

I nodded as I pulled back from the hug. "Yeah, we are fine. Took us by surprise though."

"What exactly happened?" 

"Zale and I were about to eat when Tony walked in," I explained. "He acted completely normal. Didn't come off weird or angry."

"Until he started asking questions." Zale spoke up.

"Questions?" Max asked confused.

Zale nodded. "He sat down with us and then all of the sudden grabbed Kasey's arm and asked her if she was happy."

"Happy?" Sterling asked. "Yeah because that's totally not weird at all."

"What did he mean by happy?" Max asked.

"Something along the lines of am I happy with following orders and being a mule for you guys. I don't really know. He wasn't making sense. Then that's when he asked if I wanted to join Lucifer's team and when I said no, he attacked." I explained.

Max was about to ask another question but was stopped when we felt a gust of wind blow around us.

We all looked up to see Alvar heading our way. And man did she look pissed.

"We got a problem." Alvar sighed as she landed on the ground.

"Problem?" I asked.

Alvar nodded at me and then turned back to Max. "He won't talk unless Kasey is there."

"No." Max and Zale said at the same time.

I looked at both of them. "Guys."

"No!" They yelled.

"You are not going in the same room as that monster." Max said sternly.

"I agree with him." Zale nodded. "He could have killed you. I don't want you going near him Kasey. It isn't safe."

I crossed my arms over my chest and stared at him. "Really? You're going there?"

Zale crossed his arms and nodded his head. "Yes, I am."

"You're an idiot son." Doug sighed as Harvey and Sterling tried not to laugh.

I stepped closer to Zale. "I'm an angel. I think I can handle myself against another angel, wolfie." Zale narrowed his eyes at me and I just winked and turned around to face Max. "Welp. Let's go."

~*~

Kasey

"I want a lawyer!" I heard Tony shout from behind the door.

The door suddenly opened and Kenword emerged. Looking quite annoyed if I say so myself.

"I'm going to destroy that kid." Kenword sighed as he leaned against the door. "Does he realize this isn't some crime show?"

"He's trying to get under your skin." I laughed.

Kenword chuckled and then looked at Max. "You're really letting Kasey go in there?"

"I don't have a choice." Max sighed in annoyance. "Kasey threatened not to talk to me and I really don't want to go through that again."

"Alrighty then. Let's go." Kenword smiled as he opened the door for me.

Tony brought his head up and gave me a smirk when he met my eyes. "Ah. Kasey. Long time no see."

"Tony." I acknowledged sternly.

"Why so serious?" Tony laughed, but once he saw Kenword, his facial expressions turned harsh.

"What?" Kenword asked annoyed.

"You can leave now." 

"And leave you and Kasey alone?" Kenword scoffed. "Not a chance."

"It wasn't a request." Tony growled.

"You said that you wouldn't talk unless Kasey was present," Kenword confirmed. "So start talking."

"No." Tony simply stated as he leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms.

"Oh, it wasn't a request." Kenword said as he too crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, I lied."

"What do you mean you lied?" Kenword asked as he clenched his fists.

Tony shrugged. "I wanted to see if you would actually bring Kasey. I'm surprised you did, to be honest."

"I'm going to kill you!" Kenword shouted as he slammed his hands on the table. "And that's a promise."

Tony smirked. "I don't know if you've noticed Kenword, but your little scare tactic isn't going to work. I'm not scared of you. Now leave. Kasey and I have some business to discuss."

I placed my hand on Kenword's shoulder. "It's okay. Go."

"Kasey-" Kenword started, but I shook my head causing him to stop talking.

"Go." I pushed. "He isn't going to talk and he's just going to keep getting under your skin until you leave. I'll be fine."

After a couple of minutes of Kenword looking between Tony and me, he reluctantly agreed. "Okay."

I nodded with a reassuring smile and Kenword walked out the door. I let my face turn harsh as I turned around and faced Tony.

"Alone at last." Tony winked.

Good Lord, I'm going to throw up.

"Cut the shit, Tony." I ordered sternly as I sat down across from him.

"I like a lady who takes control." Tony smirked.

"I'm going to punch you in the face." I promised.

He held his hands up and laughed. "Fine sorry. Business talk now."

"What's the real reason you came here?" I asked.

"I told you." He said in a duh tone. "For you to join my side."

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. "Why are you so dead set on getting me to join when there are millions of other angels out there."

"Isn't it obvious?" Tony asked giving me a weird look.

Why is he looking at me like that? Is there something that I should know about?

"Not really." I started getting annoyed. I don't like playing these games. "If it was really that obvious, I wouldn't be asking you."

"Good point." Tony nodded. "Kasey. You are special."

"Special?" I asked.

He nodded again. "Yes. Lucifer has taken a liking to you."

My eyes went wide as I felt the feeling of dread wash over me. Lucifer? Taken a liking in me? The devil himself personally wants me.

"W-What do you mean?"

Tony smirked. "He personally wants you to join the dark side."

"Why would I do that?"

"Simple." Tony smiled. "We have cookies."

"Enough of these fucking games Tony!" I shouted as I slammed my hands down on the table. "Spill. Now."

"You really are stupid." Tony sighed standing up. "It's simple. You are a Luna."

"What does me having a mate got to do anything with this?"

I swear. If he hurts Zale or any of them, his blood will be splattered all over the earth.

Woah...hold up Kasey. Since when did I become this violent? Oh my gosh what is happening to me?

"Think. You're smart."

What is Tony getting at? Yeah, I have a mate. So what.

But once I started to piece everything together, I finally realized what he was getting at.

I looked back at Tony with wide eyes before I felt my facial expression turn harsh. "No."

Tony smirked. "Yes."

I shook my head back and forth. "It's not going to happen."

"Just think." Tony smiled standing up. "Us against them. We will have wolves on our side. You! You can control them Kasey. You're their Luna, they will follow you without question."

I clenched my fist and stared at him. I'm going to punch him.

"That's why Lucifer wants you on his team. Can you imagine the power that we would get?" Tony smiled widely as he held onto my shoulders. "Hail Satan!"

I clenched my fist tighter and punched Tony. I punched him so hard that he flew through next two walls. I stood there taking deep breaths as everyone looked through the holes in the walls. 

Kenword and Max came running through the doors and stood there ready to fight.

"What the?" Max asked as he saw me standing there with my shoulders raising up and down. "A-are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I growled as I walked out of the room. I need to go warn Zale that he and everyone might be in danger.

Damn. I fucking hate Lucifer.

----------------------------------

Don't we all???

Oh my gosh. So I learned something...if you want a boost in your self esteem, just go talk to drunk girls lmao. Seriously! I had to hold a stall door for this girl at a club because they didn't have locks. But when she was done she told me I was amazing and that she loved me XD I was laughing so hard. And then this other girl came up to me and my friends and told us that we were all gorgeous and that she loved us. It was a very entertaining night to say the least.

Welp. Love you guys!!!

-MommaShifter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 510 5
Four generations of war ended the moment he saw her. Alpha Kane has been waiting six years for his mate. Unable to search for her because of the gen...
127K 6K 58
Book 1 of The Secrets of Spiritwood - Complete Carter Jones had spent her entire life in Spiritwood, until the day her father finds himself in hot wa...
41K 1.2K 63
18 year old Dawn, her 15 year old sister Dusk, and their father live as rogues. After the girl's mother died, their father goes to bars and gets drun...
665K 5.7K 11
"𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻." ...