Lost and found ( boyxboy, Wer...

Von Miekehogeboom

(Book 1) The 12 year old Knightly Silverstone who had been adored by his parents throughout his whole life fe... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1. A good life.
Chapter 2. Rude awakening
Chapter 3. Do or die situation
Chapter 4. The fight to survive
Chapter 5. Losing faith.
Chapter 6. A fateful meeting
Chapter 7. Abandoned
Chapter 8. A new beginning
Chapter 9. A new school year
Chapter 10. I'm back.
Chapter 11. Because we're friends.
Chapter. 12 Underestimated
Chapter 13. Unknown feeling
Chapter 14. The talk
Chapter 15. Is this love that i'm feeling?
Chapter 16. Is this love that i'm feeling? Part 2
Chapter 17. Regrets
Chapter 18. A sweet kiss.
Chapter 19. Confused
Chapter 20. I want to see Micah.
Chapter 21. Connor's birthday
Chapter 22. He knows
Chapter 23. He hates me.
Chapter 24. Mates
chapter 25. It's going to be alright.
Chapter 26. The confession
Chapter 27. Difficult roads ahead
Chapter 28. A powerful mate
Chapter 29 A powerful mate part 2
Chapter 30. Nightmares
Chapter 31. Love life
Chapter 32. Betrayal
Chapter 33 Broken hearts
Chapter 34. Lost love
Chapter 35. Lost love part 2
Chapter 36 Lost love part 3
Chapter 37 Determination
Chapter. 38 The gathering
Chapter 39. Mistakes
Chapter 40. A warrior's strength.
Chapter 41. A mates mark
Chapter 42. Being strong
Chapter 43. Feeling lost
Chapter 44. Familiar faces
Chapter 45. Disappointments
Chapter 46. Out of control
Chapter. 47 Knightly's wrath
Chapter 48. Micah's resolve
Chapter 49. The aftermath
Chapter 50. Wrong decisions
Chapter 51 Powerful words. Part one
Chapter 52. Powerful words. Part two
Chapter 53. Meant to be together
Chapter 54. The Silverstone pack.
Chapter 55. Trust
Chapter 56. You can rely on me.
Chapter 58. Lost in my one sided love.
Chapter 59. The determination to break the curse.
Chapter 60. Death warrant.
Chapter 61. A troubled past.
Chapter 62. Micah's mission
Chapter 63. In despair
Chapter 64. Exposed
Chapter 65. Obstacles
Chapter 66. Calm before the storm
Chapter 67. Loose ends
Chapter 68. A war cry
Chapter 69. He who messes with us dies.
Chapter 70. No mercy
Chapter 71. The proposal
Chapter 72. The announcement
Chapter 73. Proof of power
Chapter 74. Epilogue

Chapter 57. Lost in my pain.

7.3K 342 82
Von Miekehogeboom

Micah's P.O.V

After picking up Kingsley i contemplated about whether to go home to Knightly or to my parent's house because i didn't want to face my children but seeing how Kingsley wasn't doing so well i didn't have any other choice than to go home to Knightly.

Kingsley needed him to get his emotions under control and i couldn't deny my son his father. The whole ordeal with my children rejecting me was taking a heavy toll on me. The only thing i wanted to do was to go to the headquarters and work to get my mind off things but my father already told me that i should rest and only come to work when he called me in.

I sighed and caressed Kingsley's back when i landed in Knightly's bedroom. I could sense that Knightly was in the room next to us which he once told me was Lilith's old room. I suddenly heard Kingsley whimper and quickly walked to the room next to us to find Knightly.

My eyes widened in surprise when i saw that the whole room was now turned into a nursery. There were two beautiful cribs in the room that were separate and one that was conjoined. The whole room was decked out with expensive baby room furniture that we didn't even need because i had raised Kingsley with less than this.

Even the walls were decorated with beautiful baby room art and i shook my head while looking at the expensive looking rocking chair. I then looked at Knightly who was standing with his arms crossed in front of the conjoined crib. He had a smile on his face and quickly turned around to look at me when he sensed me standing at the entrance.

"Wow, you really went out with the room Knigh" i said to Knightly while looking around the room. Knightly smiled at me and then said "Don't you like it. It was a gift from my parents and Lilith. They started working on it the moment i mind linked them to tell them that the twins were born. A few pack members helped them to finish it on time"

I shook my head at him and said "It's beautiful Knigh but it's too much. We don't need all this". Knightly smiled broadly at me and was just about to say something when he sensed how stressed out Kingsley was. He immediately walked up to us and took Kingsley out of my arms. "Hi, baby boy. I'm sorry that i wasn't there for you tonight" said Knightly to Kingsley while he gave Kingsley a kiss on his forehead. Kingsley hugged Knightly tightly and stuck his nose in the crook of Knightly's neck to breath in his scent.

Seeing that Knightly caressed Kingsley's back and asked him "Are you feeling better now baby boy?" Kingsley sighed in relief and whispered "Yes daddy". I leaned in and gave Kingsley a kiss on his head then walked up to the crib. My heart melted seeing my two beautiful children sleeping peacefully in the conjoined crib.

They were both wrapped in swaddle blankets and looked comfortable. I smiled when i realized that the baby girl looked exactly like me. She had my blond hair while the baby boy looked like Kingsley when he was born.

The baby boy whimpered when he sensed me and started crying. My instinct took over and without thinking i quickly leaned over the crib to pick him up but the moment i touched him he started wailing loudly. I got startled by his loud crying and took a step back. Seeing that Knightly quickly handed over Kingsley to me and leaned in to pick up the baby boy before he could wake up his sister with his loud crying.

I looked in daze at Knightly who was now swaying the baby to get him to sleep again. My heart was shattering into pieces and i just wanted to die because the pain was too much to bear. Kingsley who felt my negative emotions clutched my shirt and whimpered. I quickly gathered myself and walked out of the room with Kingsley before i could think about something even worse.

"I'm sorry baby boy" i said to Kingsley while walking to Knightly's bedroom. I decided to take a shower with Kingsley seeing how sweaty we both were. Kingsley didn't say a word while we were in the shower and i knew that i was the one to blame for his behavior. I was lost in my pain and without realizing constantly fed him with my negative energy that proved to have a huge impact on him.

I decided to concentrate on Kingsley instead of the twins from now on seeing how i couldn't do anything about the curse yet. I knew exactly who was behind it and i knew that Logan Garret expected me to run to him and beg him to break the curse when i found out about it but i wasn't some damsel in distress that needed saving.

I was waiting for him to call out to me himself so he could confess to me that he was the one that used a forbidden spell on my children. It was a difficult situation and i didn't want to take any risks seeing how the life of my children were on the line. I couldn't tell Knightly about it either because his emotions couldn't be trusted. Werewolves were territorial creatures and he would want to confront Logan Garret immediately seeing how he dared to mess with his children.

It could end up in a disaster and if Logan Garret died the curse could never be broken. I would have to live out my days watching my children grow up from the sidelines which i was sure i wouldn't survive. After drying Kingsley off i helped him put on his pyjamas and then wore a black sweatpants with a white t shirt myself.

Knightly was still in the twins room and i decided to go to bed with Kingsley because of how tired we were. I turned the bedside lamp's light off and then put Kingsley's head on my chest. I was just about to close my eyes when i heard Kingsley sob softly. I quickly turned on the light again and asked Kingsley while stroking his head "What's wrong baby boy?" 

Kingsley didn't answer me and kept sobbing. I couldn't take it anymore and asked him again "How can i help you if you won't tell me what's wrong baby boy?" My breath hitched when i heard him say "I thought you were dead papa. Please don't leave me ever again". I couldn't stop my tears anymore and started crying too. I hugged my son tightly and said "I promise you baby boy that i'll always come back to you even if i ever leave so don't you worry because your papa can't live without you".

Hearing that Kingsley sighed in relief and wiped his tears then said "I love you papa". I gave my son a kiss on his head then said "I love you much more my baby boy". Kingsley smiled at me and then put his head back on my chest. I smiled when i heard him breath softly after a while because i knew that he was finally at peace.

I thought about my past life while looking at the ceiling because it felt like my life was full of sorrow. I was never truly happy because life threw me one curveball after another and i always tried to make the best of it but it felt like i was failing this time.

I fell asleep while thinking about how hard it must be for Knightly to look after the twins by himself and hated myself for not being able to touch my own children. I suddenly woke up when i felt Kingsley jump on the bed. I looked at the clock the moment i opened my eyes and my eyes widened in shock when i saw that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

Kingsley giggled at me and i pulled him down on the bed. I started tickling him and he yelled "No, papa don't". I gave my son a kiss on his tummy and said "I'm glad you're doing better baby boy". I then got off the bed to walk to the bathroom to take care of my business and to ready the bath for Kingsley.

When i was done i walked to our bags to put out clothes for us. I should really move in with Knightly now i thought to myself seeing how the twins would be staying with him and walked into the bathroom again with Kingsley.

After we were done with bathing and getting dressed i walked with Kingsley to the bedroom of the twins to introduce them to him. I got startled when i saw a beautiful woman with long blond hair in a ponytail standing in front of the conjoined crib of the babies. The woman was wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged her figure perfectly and i couldn't help to feel jealous when i saw her holding my baby girl in her arms when she turned around.

It looked like the child belonged to her seeing how they both had blond hair. My anger started to boil and i asked her in anger "Who are you?" The woman bowed her head to me and said "I'm Eliza my king i'm the children's nanny. The king hired me to look after the children seeing how he's busy with his own duties and you won't touch them".

I felt a sharp pain in my heart when i heard her say that and looked at my sleeping baby in her arms. I didn't care how she knew that i wouldn't touch the children because the only thing i wanted to do at that moment was to scream on top of my lungs "Who the hell do you think you're talking too" but i controlled myself because i knew that i wasn't capable of taking care of the children myself.

I quickly gathered myself when i heard Kingsley say "Papa, i'm hungry". I was just about to look at Kingsley when i heard Eliza say "I can feed him my king. You can go back to bed if you like i'm sure that you're exhausted". I had enough of Eliza's attitude and asked her "How did the king find you Eliza?"

Eliza smiled broadly at me and answered me with "Lisa is my cousin my king and she was the one who recommended me to the king. I always wanted to work at the Silverstone mansion but Lisa was enough to handle Lilith and the beta's children. My wish came true when Lisa needed help with the arrival of three more children because when the king asked her if she knew someone who could help her she mentioned me to him seeing how i have a degree in child care and own several child care centers".

I frowned hearing that and asked Eliza "Who's taking care of your child care centers if you're here Eliza?" Eliza grinned at me and simply said "Thank you for your concern my king but i have very capable people who can handle my child care centers by themselves while i'll be living here. I just have to check on them from time to time that's all".

The only thing i could utter when i heard her say that was "What?" Eliza turned around and while looking at the children she said "Yes, my king i'll be living here because there has to be someone who can look after the children twenty four seven right". Hearing that i picked up Kingsley and  walked to the kitchen. I knew Knightly was right to hire a live in nanny but he should have asked me first about it before hiring someone i thought to myself in anger.

I was surprised when i saw all the food on the dining table. I guess she cooks too i thought to myself and put Kingsley in a chair next to me. I then started dishing out food for Kingsley and said "Here you go baby boy" while i put the plate in front of him. I didn't feel like eating and walked to the fridge to grab a bottle of juice for myself.

I first poured some in a glass for Kingsley and then some in a glass for myself. I could sense that Knightly was in his office and decided to talk to him about Eliza when he got home later that day. I was deep in thoughts about what to say to him when i saw him later and got startled when i suddenly heard a knock on the front door. I could sense Princeton and Lisa by the door and by the looks of it Kingsley had sensed them too.

I was just about to walk to the door when Eliza walked passed me and opened the door. I didn't let it bother me and looked at my now fast eating son. I chuckled seeing Kingsley's puffed out cheeks and asked him "Are you in a hurry baby boy?" Kingsley grinned at me with a mouth full of food and after gulping the food down he said "Yes papa, Princeton just mind linked me to ask me to go to a movie with him and grandpa Cade. Can i go papa i promise i'll behave".

I smiled at my son and said "Sure baby boy. I'll be here when you come back". Hearing that Kingsley threw his arms around my neck and said "See you later papa" then ran to the door. I knew that Knightly's father was taking Kingsley out because he thought that i needed the rest but i felt more lonely now that Kingsley was gone.

I sighed and gulped down the rest of my juice when i saw Eliza walk back into the twins room. I felt useless and decided to clean up the dining table. When i was done i walked back to Knightly's bedroom and sat on the edge the bed. While looking at my hands i thought about how they were itching to touch the children. I just wanted to hold them in my arms and knew that Logan Garret would smile if he saw me in this state.

Knightly then suddenly walked into the room with a smile on his face and said "I really wanted to wake you up with a kiss love but it looks like i missed my chance. I couldn't wait to kiss you since this morning but i didn't want to disturb you. I'm glad that you're doing fine now because it looked like you were exhausted last night". 

Knightly was wearing a three piece charcoal check dapper suit with a dark green tie that made him look even more gorgeous and i shook my head when i realized that i was in a simple white shirt and black jeans. Knightly caressed my cheek and leaned in to kiss me but all the pain i went through for the last two days came up in my mind again and i automatically turned my head. 

Knightly ended up kissing me on my cheek and frowned in response at me. When i didn't say anything he came to sit next to me on the bed and looked in concern at me. I could feel his beautiful grey eyes on me and i really wanted to kiss him but it was like my body was telling me that it would lead to something else that i wasn't prepared for yet. My body was screaming that it didn't want to go through the pain again.

I heard Knightly suddenly sigh while he grabbed my hand. He laced his fingers together with mine and then started caressing my hand with his thumb. "Don't worry love the children will warm up to you in no time you'll see" he said to me and i whispered "No they won't". I could feel his anger boil when he heard me say that but i didn't care because i was in even greater pain.

"What do you mean by that Micah?" yelled Knightly and was just about to throw his arm around my shoulder when i quickly stood up and walked away from him. I then went to stand in front of the window and while looking at the green forest i said to him "You can't deny the fact that they don't want me to touch them Knightly. I'm glad that you hired a nanny but you should have talked to me first about it. I don't like Eliza and my mother was ready to do anything for the children".

Hearing that Knightly stood up in anger and yelled in his alpha voice "Why don't you make an effort then Micah if you don't like Eliza. I hired her because i only want the best for my children and you haven't even named them yet. How do you expect them to like you when you have given up on them. It looks like you don't even care about them"

If i wasn't someone powerful i would be shaking in fear when Knightly decided to yell at me in his alpha voice but i wasn't some normal human being. I could feel my emotions getting out of control the moment he yelled at me and my hand was itching to conjure my sword. I closed my eyes to calm myself down before i could cut off Knightly's head for talking to me like that.

When Knightly realized what he had done he walked quickly up to me and said "I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to use my alpha voice on you but it looks like you don't want me to touch you since the twins were born and i can't take it anymore because i need you, My whole body want's to embrace you". I opened my eyes slowly and looked in Knightly's beautiful grey eyes.

I could feel that his wolf was howling in pain and i hated the fact that i couldn't tell Knightly the truth about the children but i had to stay strong because our children were more important than us. I was just about to tell Knightly to leave me alone when we heard the loud cries of the babies. I knew that the babies were crying because Knightly used his alpha voice and seeing the expression on his face i knew that he realized it too. Knightly walked quickly out of the room and i turned around to look at the forest again to calm myself down.

When i was sure that i wasn't going to kill anyone any time soon i walked to the bedroom of the twins and leaned against the door opening. I looked in envy at Eliza who was swaying my baby boy to sleep while Knightly had my baby girl in his arms.

My eyes widened in surprise when i saw Eliza looking lovingly at Knightly. So that's the reason why she always wanted to work at the Silverstone mansion i thought to myself and shook my head. I already felt that she was mateless the first time i saw her and couldn't blame her for wanting a rich and powerful mate like Knightly but Knightly belonged to me.

I couldn't stop myself when i saw Knightly lean in and stroke my son's head while he was in Eliza's arms. They looked like a perfect couple and i lost it when i heard Eliza chuckle at Knightly. I walked angrily to her and took my son out of her arms but before i could hold him to my chest he started crying. I tried to calm him down but he kept crying and without knowing what to do i leaned in then placed a kiss on his head. "I'm sorry Amell Micha Silverstone" i said to him then handed him over to Eliza.

I then suddenly heard Logan Garret's voice through my head "It's painful isn't it Micah Lockwood. Become mine and i'll make them love you. You know where to find me i'll be waiting for you" he said to me then cut off the mind link. Hearing that i looked at Knightly who was now helping Eliza with Amell and sighed. I finally got what i wanted and was going to make sure that Logan Garret suffered the consequences for making me go through the pain of rejection.

"Please ask him to leave my king because he's the one who's making the children cry. We won't be able to calm them down if he's around" said Eliza while she hugged my son tightly. I couldn't deny that fact because it was true and because i didn't want to hurt my children anymore i walked up to Knightly. I then leaned in to place a kiss on my daughter's forehead and while i was pulling away from her i said to her "You're my pride and joy Althea Valerie Silverstone".

I then took a step back and looked at Knightly and Eliza. "You were right Eliza i should really leave now" i said to her and casted a spell to change into my uniform. Knightly eyes widened in shock when he saw me change and he quickly walked up to me to stop me from leaving but i just looked at him with a blank face.

I then casted a spell to take me to Logan Garret and while disappearing i said to Eliza "You two make a gorgeous couple" because i wanted Eliza to know that i knew what she was up to. Making Knightly suffer for talking to me in his alpha voice was just an added bonus.

While on my way i quickly mind linked my father and said "Dad, he finally contacted me. Meet me at the headquarters". I was going to cut Logan Garret into tiny pieces for making me go through hell for the last couple of days. I couldn't wait to face him to find out who helped him with the spell because they were going to pay too.

When i landed in my father's office i saw that Mattew was also there waiting for me. He walked up to me quickly and said "I'm sorry Micah but i couldn't find out who helped him with the curse. Every witch i asked told me that they didn't know anything about it". I smiled at my brother and said "Don't worry Matt he'll tell me all about it himself and congratulations by the way. I wish i could tell you that it's going to be easy".

Mattew looked in shock at me and clutched he's belly. I could see that he wanted to ask me how i knew that he was pregnant but my father stood up from his desk and said "It's time to go see him Micah and tread carefully because we don't want to make things worse than they already are".

I smiled at my father and said "Don't worry dad i know what i'm doing". My father nodded with his head at me and walked out of his office to go to the interrogation room. Mattew and i followed him and i tried to calm myself down before i faced Logan Garret.

Logan Garret didn't have a clue that my father and Mattew would be watching us from behind the screen that looked like a wall. The wall had protection spells and masking spells on it to make sure nobody suspected that they were being watched. We used this particular room when we interrogated demons and witches because we realized that they liked to show their true colors when they thought they weren't being watched.

My father gave me a pat on my back and said "Good luck Micah and don't do anything stupid". Mattew then smiled at me and said "Don't worry i'll kill him when you're done with him". I chuckled when i heard that and then walked in to the interrogation room.

Logan Garret smiled broadly when he saw me walk in to the room and started rubbing his hands together. I could clearly see how excited he was to see me and i frowned at him. He motioned me to sit on the opposite side of him and i followed his instruction. "You don't look so good Micah Lockwood are the twins maybe keeping you up but that can't be true right because they won't even let you touch them" said Logan Garret in a mocking tone and i tried to keep my emotions in check.

"What did you do to them Logan Garret?" i asked him angrily. Logan Garret leaned forward on the table and said while folding his hands together "It was just a little curse babe nothing major to my dismay". I shook my head at him when i heard the pet name he gave me and asked him "How did a lowly witch like you manage to cast a powerful spell like that Logan Garret?"

Logan Garret chuckled at me and answered me with "Oh come on babe just call me Logan will you. You don't have to be so formal with me. I am your mate after all". I really wanted to rip Logan's throat out for calling me babe like i was some girl but i just bit on my lip because i couldn't do that not yet at least.

Seeing me bite my lip Logan thought that i was about to cry and put his hand on my hand to soothe me. He then looked in my eyes and said "I'll make everything better babe once you accept me as your mate. I'll even raise that bastards children with you. He could never make you happy anyway".

I sighed because of how right Logan was in that aspect. Thinking back i couldn't even remember a time when i was truly happy with Knightly. I leaned back in my chair and asked Logan "How can you promise me that when you even needed help to curse my children. The king will never let us be happy because he'll hunt us down before you know it".

Logan grabbed my hand and said while smiling "Don't worry about the king babe because there is someone even more powerful than him who has other plans for him and he'll make sure the king dies a painful death". Hearing that i smiled at Logan and asked him "Really, who is this person because i don't my efforts of leaving the king to go all in vain".

"Don't worry about that babe because demon Agiel assured me that he would take care of Knightly Silverstone for me if i helped him separate the king from his mate and i happily obliged seeing how you're my mate and not his" said Logan proudly and my eyes widened in shock because Agiel was one of the most powerful demons in the underworld.

I pulled my hand out of Logan's grip and asked him angrily "And how did you meet someone like him Logan and besides that how can you trust a demon like him?" Logan just chuckled when he heard my question and answered me with "He actually came looking for me when he heard that you were my mate and of course i would trust him when he was the one who came up with the idea of cursing the babies. Do know you that they were cursed since the demon cut you in your stomach while you were fighting in the alternative realm of angels".

My eyes widened in shock when i heard that and seeing that Logan continued with "Yes, that's right for so long. I couldn't believe my luck when you didn't realize that they were cursed from the beginning but that's all in the past now. You belong to me now and i'll do anything to make you happy. I'll even break the curse for you but you have to come with me first".

Logan looked so confident when he uttered those words that i couldn't help to chuckle. I leaned forward on the table and asked Logan in a callous tone "Do you think Agiel will let you live Logan?" Logan looked startled by my tone and said "Why wouldn't he. I did all the things he asked me to do i even poisoned the alpha and his mate of the Crescent moon pack on his request. It would do you good to listen to me too before i kill your children don't forget that their fate is in my hands".

I shook my head when i heard Logan threaten my children and i thought to myself how dare you. I started emitting my power in anger then stood up and changed into my true form. "Micah, do you know what you're doing" yelled my father through our mind link and i simply replied with "Of course".

I could feel that Mattew was getting ready to step in if necessary but i ignored him. I then conjured my sword and pointed at Logan's throat. Logan started shaking in fear and i smiled at him. Then while looking in his eyes i said to him "You're stupid to think that someone like Agiel will give you the power to control other people's lives Logan Garret. He's just using you for his own benefit and he'll kill you the moment you hold no value to him".

"Don't forget that you still need me to break the curse Micah and you'll be mine no matter what" yelled Logan at me and i burst out laughing when i heard that. Logan looked puzzled at me and i said to him "That's where you're wrong Logan. I don't need someone lowly like you to break the curse now that i figured out how to do it myself".

Logan's eyes widened in shock and he hastily asked me "How can that be. I thought only the caster could break the spell" I shook my head at him and said "Well let me remind you something today Logan a demon can never be trusted because they always think about themselves first even in your case. Agiel made sure you stayed his pawn by putting a fault in the spell and i just found it so i don't need you to break the spell anymore. I'm thinking about cutting you into pieces now for making me suffer and for telling everyone that i was your mate  so say your last prayers".

Logan started sweating like crazy and said "I really like to see you try to break the curse because i made sure nobody could break it and i think you're just bluffing". I started laughing out loud and then put my sword away. I then looked at Logan and said "I accept your challenge Logan. I'm sure that my father can't wait to interrogate you now that he found out you were working with Agiel so i'll let you live for a few days more but one false move and my brother will rip you apart".

Logan gasped when he realized that everybody knew the truth about him now. I grinned at him then turned around and walked to the door. I opened the door then looked one last time at Logan and said "And one more thing Logan. The only person that can make me happy is Knightly and even if i had to go through hell every day because of him i would still choose him as my mate. There can be no Micah without Knightly and no Knightly without Micah so get this through that thick skull of yours you were never my mate Logan Garret".

I walked out of the interrogation room with my head held high and walked to my father. My father smiled at me and said "I take it that you now know what to do Micah". I smiled at my father and said "Yes dad, you can take over now because i'm going home". My father nodded with his head at me and Mattew yelled "Good luck" while i casted a spell to take me to the twins room.

I landed just in front of the conjoined crib and looked at my sleeping children. I didn't want to wake them up so kept my distance. I smiled when i heard them whimper because it was a sign that they recognized me even if they didn't accept me yet. I leaned over the crib to straighten Amell's pillow because he looked uncomfortable.

I made sure i didn't touch him and got startled when Knightly grabbed me by my shirt from behind while i was pulling away from the crib. He pushed me roughly back and asked me "How many times do you intend on leaving me till you're satisfied Micah?"

I shook my head at him and answered him with "What are talking about Knightly. The children were crying and i didn't have any other choice than to leave just as Eliza declared". Knightly looked at me angrily and said "I have had enough of this Micah. I'm going to stop this today because i can't take it anymore".

My heart stopped beating for a second when i heard him say that and i put my head down. I clenched my teeth and asked myself did i maybe push Knightly too far and then whispered "What?" because i didn't have any energy to say anything else.

Hi guys, there is still more drama to come so i'll upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Leave a comment and vote.

Meaning of the baby names :

Amell : Power of an eagle

Althea : Healing power

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.3K 867 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
128K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
5.3K 186 19
After being wrongfully kicked out, a 19-year-old Omega and his 15-year-old kid brother are forced to run, being injured badly in the process, as well...
382K 22.8K 62
Zachariel Joseph's heart shattered when the man that he had loved for ten years betrayed him. His lover took everything that he loved away from him...