FEAR | BILL DENBROUGH [ 1 ]

By horriblyvoid-

❝ tasty, tasty, beautiful fear. ❞ #1 IN IT MOVIE | bill denbrough | IT MOVIE 2017 More

prologue
one | new kids on the block
two | sewers
three | dr. k
four | the quarry
six | projector
seven | neibolt
eight | disbanded
nine | the well
ten | welcome to the loser's club
eleven | the oath
FACE CLAIM
S E Q U E L

five | rock war

25.8K 648 1.5K
By horriblyvoid-

When Layla received a frantic phone-call from Beverly, she immediately got dressed, and pounded at Richie's door to join her. The call wasn't specific on what had happened, but it obviously had Beverly shook to the core.

Apparently Beverly called the boys over as well, because they all had met up at Beverly's apartment. Beverly rushed towards all of them.

Everyone got off their bikes and Beverly stood in front of them. ''I need to show you something.''

''What is it?" Ben asked.

''More than we saw at the quarry?" Richie spoke.

''Shut up! Just shut up, Richie.'' Layla scolded, rolling her eyes.

''My dad will kill me if he finds out all of you were in my apartment.'' Beverly states. There's something else hidden under her words.

''We'll have a lookout then. Richie, you stay.'' Layla said, deciding for the group.

''Woah, woah, woah! What do I do if her dad comes back?" Richie asked, his hands up in the air.

''Do what you always do! Start talking.'' Stanley sassed, following the group up the rusty stairs.

''It is a gift,'' Richie said weakly, watching them descend upstairs.

Once they were inside Bev's apartment, she lead them down a hallway, and turned. The door was left ajar, and there was this red glow to it.

''In there,'' Bev said.

"What is it?" Stanley asked.

''You'll see.''

They started walking towards the bathroom, and Eddie was having a germaphobic episode. ''Great, leading us to your bathroom. You know that eighty-nine percent of the worse accident's occur in the bathroom, and kitchen. That's were all the bacteria and fungi are, it's not a very hygienic place.''

Bill pushed the door open lightly, and what they saw made their jaw's drop. The entire bathroom, from floor to ceiling, was covered in bright, red blood. It even smelled like it too. The iron bitterness.

''Do you see it?" Beverly asked.

''What happened in here?" Layla asked, her eyes fixated on the scene before them.

''My dad couldn't see it,'' She started. "I thought I was going crazy.''

''Well, if you're crazy, then we're all crazy.'' Ben added.

''We c-c-can't leave it like this.'' Bill stuttered, walking forward.

Beverly had managed to grab all sort's of cleaning supplies. Gloves, rags, buckets, a mop, anything. It was awful, the blood was just getting worse instad of getting rid of it. After two hours of cleaning, the bathroom was finally done.

Layla and Bill were standing in front of the bathtub, talking about the fair.

''Only a few times I've gone. I'm scared to ride the ferris wheel, it's too high.'' Layla said, giggling.

''I go every year. That's my favorite r-r-ride.'' Bill said, smiling at her.

It was quiet for a moment, until Layla spoke. "I believe you, you know. About Georgie. I think that he's just missing, and that he's lost.''

Bill looked at her, and saw that in her eyes, that she actually meant what she said.  Her eyes always twinkled when she spoke about something passionate, or when she told the truth. Bill picked up on that.

Suddenly, Bill leaned over and grabbed her for a hug. Layla's cheeks were heating up, but she relaxed in his embrace. She wrapped her small arms around him.

''Thank you,'' Bill said, a smile on his face, and his heart beating slightly faster.

Everyone had their bikes and was walking down the street. Richie was riding his bike around the group, going in circles. ''I love being your personal doorman, really. Could you idiots have taken any longer?''

''Shut up, Richie.'' Stan said.

''Yeah, shut up Richie.'' Eddie agreed.

''Oh, okay, trash the trash-mouth. I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor, imagining it went all Eddie's mom's vagina for Halloween.'' Richie said.

''Do you ever stop talking?" Layla asked.

''She didn't imagine. I also saw something too.'' Bill said, stopping in the middle of the street.

Stanley looked at him, ''You saw blood too?"

''Not blood. I saw G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him but there was this..'' Bill couldn't finish his sentence, trying to figure out what word he should use next.

''A clown.'' Layla and Eddie spoke. The both looked at each-other being looking back to Bill.

''I saw him too,'' Eddie said.

"Me too.'' Layla said, trying to clear her mind of that awful thought. Bill looked around the group, for Stanley and Ben had seen him too.

"Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?'' Richie interrupted. ''Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?''

Suddenly, there was shouting coming from the woods. Belch Huggin's car was sitting at the edge, where a bike with spilled meat was laying besides it.

''Oh shit, that's Belch Huggin's car. We should probably get out of here.'' Eddie said.

"Wait, isn't that the home-schooled kid's bike? Mike?'' Layla pointed out.

''We have to help him.'' Beverly said.

"We should?" Richie said, no concern in his voice.

''Yes!'' Beverly and Layla said, with a sort of 'duh' tone. The girls dropped their bikes and ran into the woods, the boys following them.

When they managed to find Mike, Henry was sitting on his chest, a rock in his hand. Henry lifted the rock, before a rock was launched at his head, knocking him over. Beverly was the one to throw the rock.

''Nice throw,'' Stan complimented the red-head.

''Thanks,''

Mike rushed over to the group, tripping in the water. They all had gathered rocks into their hands.

''You losers are trying too hard. Beverly? She'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely. Like I did. Now, Layla? I'd love to have her. I bet she's a screamer.'' For effect, Henry grabbed his crotch area.

Before Henry could continue, Bill launched a rock right at his head. Layla was the next one to throw something at Bowers.

Bower's gang grabbed rocks of their own, and began to throw it at the group across from them.

''ROCK WAR!'' Richie yelled, before being hit in the face with  a rock.

Rocks were being thrown back and forth, and Eddie had the nerve to get even closer to them to throw. The Loser's were winning, and Layla couldn't be more proud.

''Fuck you, bitch!'' Belch screamed at Layla, before she launched a rock at his forehead.

Henry's minions had run away from them, and Henry was laying in the rocks. It was clear he was processing what had just happened to him.

The Loser's began to walk away, and Henry looked at Layla.

''Asshole!'' She yelled, before walking away with Bill.

Richie stayed behind for a moment. ''Go blow your dad, you mullet wearing asshole!'' He proceeded to give both middle fingers to the older boy.

They were walking back to their bikes when Mike spoke. ''Thanks guys, but you shouldn't have done that. He'll be after you guys too now.''

''Ah, no, no, Bowers is always after us.'' Eddie corrected. He was still wet from the stream.

''I guess that's one th-th-thing we have in common.'' Bill said.

"Yeah home-school. Welcome to the Loser's Club.'' Richie spoke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 192 37
"𝐁𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞?" 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲. "𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬." 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚...
2.5K 26 18
▌ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ❝ what the hell was that thing? ❞ disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters except for Marcie. This story contains language, blood...
111K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
15.1K 352 18
❛ 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 ❜ ( eddie kaspbrak x oc ) ( it 2017 ) ( compl...