[BxB] [GxG] [BxG] Oneshots

Galing kay penistwist

this is basically me being a fucking fag behind my families back. if you're into lemons and smutt and all tha... Higit pa

read this... or not i dont care
makotoxharuka free!!
asanoya
michael x jeremy [be more chill]
KaraIchi
kurotsuki
KLANCE SMUTT
lance x Keith x shiro smutt
klance fem lance smutt
fem lance p2
ill finish it here I promise
some langst
A/N
Ymir x Christa
schools starting soon and I need klance closure after season 7
more klance

Len x Kaito

7.8K 27 15
Galing kay penistwist

Kaito's Pov

I was sitting at my computer doing some paperwork when I heard the door creak open. Awms wrap around my neck from behind, I know its Len(tiny arms). With a slight grunt of fustration, I turn around in my chair and feast my eyes upon a glorious sight. A maid outfit. Len wore a black and white maid outfit, with flirly cuffs and an apron with equally flirly sides. Instead of a red bow at the front he wore a burgundy rose, which if you look at it from my perspective (rose meaning passion and dark red meaning feirce) he wants the d.

No pov

Kaito stood up from his chair, roughly and passionately kissing Len. After parting from the kiss, kaito began to suck around his neck; searching for his weakspot while rubbing him over his dress. "Ahn~" Kaito found it, he sucked and bit at that spot while Len's moans grew louder. "Ahn~ M-Master" moaned Len. Kaito's eyes grew wide when his boyfriend called him master out of nowhere. he carried Len out of his office, up the stairs, and into his own bedroom.

While running up the stairs kaito tripped and broke his kneecaps.

The end👌

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24K 630 14
**this is a bxb book, if you dont like it, dont read it, i simply cant write about girls*** {unedited} Sebastian is fully aware of his desires for hi...
131K 1.9K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
27.1K 534 26
ok hi guys this is my first Yaoi thing so i hope you like it and who ever read or supports my books and stories thank you BTW THIS WILL BE WRITTEN IN...