BTS Imagines

By slut4marvel

BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to e... More

Angst: Jimin
Flower's: Seokjin
Supergroup Part One: ?
Lost: Yoongi
Beach: Jungkook
Heat of the Moment - Part 1: Jimin
Introductions: J-Hope
I didnt get tagged but I felt like doing it so happy birthday
AMA's
Bullies: Jungkook
Treasure: Jimin
Converse High: Jimin
Update Schedule
Net Neutrality
Rest In Peace Jonghyun
Tagged
Charms Pt. 1: Jungkook
Charms Pt. 2: Jungkook
J-HOOOOOPE
Golden Hour: Jimin
KakaoTalk: BTS
singularity
Baby, jealousy - Kim Taehyung
Worldwide Cutie Guy
Article 13
AN/Shoutout
Adoption: BTS
Imagine... Maknae Line Edition
1K reads!!!
Shopping Cart: Jungkook

Gucci: Taehyung

240 2 15
By slut4marvel

Reader's POV

"Yah, get off me!" I said to the security guard manhandling me. 

I guess you want to know how I got in this situation, so here we go.

A few a hours before

One of my best friends is Nayeon from the group TWICE and she invited me to go to their showcase and the after party along with the groups other k- idols/groups they're friends with for the release of their newest song, Likey. Of course, I said yes so I decided to go shopping for a new outfit to wear to the party at the mall. 

The mall was about 25 minutes away so I jammed out to Likey, Playing With Fire by BLACKPINK(any blinks reading?), Monster by EXO(any EXO-L's?), Russian Roulette by Red Velvet(any Reveluvs?), and The Boys by Girl's Generation(last but not least, any SONE's?). I finally parked in front of the mall when Girl's Generation's Catch Me If You Can started. 

I walk in and am instantly met with my favorite store, F/S(It's gotta be something at least a little fancy, sorry guys).  I go in and am confronted with boxes of wedges and heels, strappy sandals, gorgeous short dresses and beautiful long dresses, and a table filled with jewelry. 

About half an hour later

I walk out of the store with a box of red strappy wedges in hand. 

'Ok, all I need is a dress and a necklace now' I thought while walking around, scanning the mall for another formal-ish store.

I turn my head while walking and a store called Seashore caught my eye. White mannequins in the window wearing a white ruffled dress and nude heels, another wearing a white crop with the white ruffles going down the neckline in a V shape with a nude colored skirt and nude sandals. 

I quickly walked in and I see gorgeous dresses and a dark red necklace with matching earrings that I take from the stand immediately to buy with a matching dress.

"Excuse me, is this your's?" I hear a deep voice question behind me after tapping my shoulder lightly.

I turn to see a man with a black beanie and face mask holding a phone. I check my pockets and just as I thought, my phone is missing.

"Yes, thank you so much!" I said, bowing respectfully.

He smiled and nodded, bowing a little in return. 

"I'm Y/N, you are?" I asked curiously.

"I'm-" He started, but was cut off.

"Hey, you!" A security guard yelled, pointing towards me.

I tilted my head in confusion.

"You're not allowed to be in here!" He said, walking towards me and the stranger who found my phone.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I said, still confused.

"Forgive me for asking, but why?" I asked, finally expressing my confusion.

"This store is off limits for people like you!" He says angrily.

"Excuse me?! Not only do I not understand what you mean, that was extremely rude!" I retaliated. 

"Fine then" He said.

He picked me up from under my arms and started dragging me out of the store. The man I was talking to started to panic, watching me hit the security guard and struggle to get out of his grip as he dragged me against my will.

"Yah, let go of me!" I screamed and kept kicking against him.

??? POV

I started panicking as the security guard dragged her.

"Yah, let go of me!" She screamed at him, struggling against him.

"Yah, let go of her! She's with me" I yelled at him, causing him to finally notice I was there and stop.

"And who are you?" He asked mockingly.

I pulled my face mask off along with my beanie and answered.

"Kim Taehyung aka V of BTS and I would like it if you put my friend down" I said, calmly but sternly.

His eyes widened and he let Y/N go, bowing.

"I'm very sorry Mr. Kim, please forgive me" He said, still bowing.

"You were just doing your job, but make sure the person is a sasaeng fan before being extremely rude and attempting to drag them out" I said firmly before he nodded and left.

Reader's POV

I ran towards Taehyung after the security guard left. 

"Thank you so much Taehyung-ssi, you're a lifesaver. Also, I'm a big fan of Bangtan and I wish you all the best with your careers" I rambled and bowed in thanks.

He chuckled at the end of my rant. 

"It's no problem Y/N, and call me Taehyung. Thank you, I hope you continue to like us throughout the years" He said, making a heart with his hands on top of his head.

(I'm sorry for causing deaths with this picture)

"Haha, of course!" I said, smiling.

"Hey, give me the dress you picked and the jewelry" He said, holding his hands out to carry them. 

I handed them to him, raising my brow in confusion. He started walking towards the register and I followed him, immediately protested his actions.

"Taehyung, You don't have to buy me this stuff, you just saved me from getting thrown out of a store!" I protested.

"Well I want to. Consider it a gift for being a fan" He said, directing his gorgeous signature box smile towards me, making my insides melt.

I sighed in defeat.  

"Fine, but I want you to have this" I handed him a piece of paper with a drawing on it.

(This is not mine, but I found it on Pinterest and wanted to share it because it's so cute! Drawn by: Eto-nani)

His jaw dropped and he stared at it for a second.

"Did you draw this?" He asked in shock.

"Yes, do you not like it?" I asked, frowning.

"Ani, I love it! It's so realistic and it's beautiful, thank you so much Y/N!" He exclaimed, beaming and smiling his beautiful rectangular smile.

"I planned on giving it to you at the BTS fan meet I'm attending in November, but I met you earlier, so I thought why not just give it to you now?" I said, happy he liked my drawing.

Taehyung's POV

While the cashier handed me the bags of Y/N's things, I noticed a tag on the dress.

"Y/N, do you like Gucci?" I ask.

"Huh? Yeah, but it's a little expensive for me, why?" She questioned.

"You got this stuff from the Gucci section of the store" I answered.

"I DID?! OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY I'LL PAY YOU BACK. IT-" I cut her off as she reached for her wallet.

"Y/N, it's fine. I just...really love Gucci" I said in awe.

"I know, ARMY's don't the Gucci boy for no reason" She chuckled.

"I need to go on a Gucci spree now" I said, running with Y/N on my tail.

"Boi, I know you're rich but Gucci is damn expensive! Calm down!" She yelled, running after me.

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Reader's POV

After about an hour, I got Taehyung out of the Gucci store successfully with only two bags in his hands. I checked the time; 5:41. The show starts at 7 PM but they want me there early so I need to get home soon.

"I have to get going, thank you again for everything!" I said, bowing to Taehyung.

"It's no problem! I had fun with you, can I um h-have your number and we can hang out again sometime?" He asked, looking away awkwardly.

"Of course Taehyung, I'd love to!" I said, smiling.

He handed me the drawing I made him and I wrote my number on it.

"I'll text you later" He said, winking and then he turned and walked away.

'How much confidence does that boy store away?' I thought, chuckling and walking to my car.

BONUS; Third Person

One month later

T: Taehyung  Y: You

T: Y/N!!! 

Y: Yes Tae?

T: MeEt Me At ThE sTaRbUcKs NeAr YoUr ApArTmEnT

Y: Ok?

Y/N walked down to the Starbucks, seeing Taehyung holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers, F/F and F/F.

"Y/N! Take these and come with me!" He said, his smile never leaving his face as he grabbed your hand and started pulling you along with him down the sidewalk.

"Tae, where are we going?" Y/N asked, only to be met with a mischievous Taehyung stopping and covering her eyes.

"Be patient flower! We'll be there soon" He assured her.

After walking for about 5 minutes, he finally stopped in front of a park.

"Ok. hana, dul, set!" He said, uncovering her eyes on the count of three.

She was met with a gorgeously decked out park. 

Behind the fountain a plane with banner flew in the sky.

"Will you be my...." It read.

"Girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear, finishing the sentence.

I turned to face him and he was blushing so much his face turned into a tomato.

"Yes" I whispered back.

Fireworks went off behind us and we kissed under the full moon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for that ending, that was so cliche. It was the only thing I could think of though, haha. I hope you guys enjoyed! Annyeong-hi gaseyo readers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.5K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
860K 25.8K 81
This is a collection of imagines I wrote. * REQUESTS ARE CLOSED * *title* |member| = requested Title |member| = not requested HIGHEST RA...
143K 2.4K 48
full of yoonkook . different scenarios. ( angst, romance, mystery, smut, etc. ) YOU CAN REQUEST. I'D BE HAPPY TO DO THEM FOR YOU. MESSAGE ME FOR REQU...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...